Maybelline Lash Stiletto Voluptuous Mascara - Very Black uploaded by Amanda H.Maybelline Lash Stiletto Voluptuous Mascara - Very Black uploaded by Leah G.

BY MAYBELLINE

• I love this mascara but haven't been able to find in store to repur...2 Answers
Maybelline Lash Stiletto Voluptuous Mascara - Very Black
  • "I love how long it made my lashes when I first started using it." in 1 review
Stephanie D.
Stephanie D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Like the fact it's waterproof and I even like it for the bottom eyelashes. I had brought this maybe about 2 times and I used it like everyday.
angela g.
angela g.
Bowling Green, OH
this was the first mascara i ever used. i liked it, but once i became more knowledable & experienced, i found much better mascara.
Jahanya T.
Jahanya T.
Pompano Beach, FL
The best of the best! And very lasting and the product never comes over in the heat. Comes with lot of gel.
Kayla S.
Kayla S.
Richmond, KY
This mascara is amazing! Definitely one of my top 3
favorites. Unlike others that clump up, make creases
above and below the eye, this mascara makes your
lashes look long and full without clumping or
smearing. I highly recommend this mascara.
Nina G.
Nina G.
Fort Myers, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert

At first it was not a big fan, because it is a formula very wet .... However, I tried again after it dries a bit and it's amazing! I get tons of long and separates lashes well.
Melissa S.
Melissa S.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I brought this from I believe CVS a while ago and I was so excited and then so disappointed! I wanted the long, sleek, black beautiful lashes it promised but all I ended up with was a mess. It made my lashes to wet, Didn't curl or leave my lashes voluminous it just kind of left them there hanging no matter how many times I used my curler. It just wasn't good. I love the brand and have had tons of Maybelline products and I tend to love them but this was a epic fail.
Eden P.
Eden P.
Olympia, WA
Makes my lashes so dark and so long! People think I'm wearing false lashes when I wear this
Tammy P.
Tammy P.
Plano, TX
Gives my lashes that glam bold look for special occasions and removes very easily without losing lashes or damaging them..
Mariah G.
Mariah G.
Hanford , CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This gives your eyelashes a fuller look, love the volume it gives. Works so great! Love how it comes! And not to pricey either
Maria G.
Maria G.
Doral, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
El volumen que da esta mascara es impresionante, el rizo baja pero queda un aspecto muy bonito en las pestañas.
Jen F.
Jen F.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this mascara but haven't been able to find in store to repurchase...I can only find the ultimate lengths version (in black packaging). Anyone know if they're discontinuing this product?