Maybelline Lash Stiletto Voluptuous Mascara - Very Black uploaded by Amanda H.Maybelline Lash Stiletto Voluptuous Mascara - Very Black uploaded by Leah G.

BY MAYBELLINE

• I love this mascara but haven't been able to find in store to repur...2 Answers
Maybelline Lash Stiletto Voluptuous Mascara - Very Black
  • "I love how long it made my lashes when I first started using it." in 1 review
Chaniki B.
Chaniki B.
Atlanta, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love using this it's a great product.i love the way it looks ok n my lashes. And makeup
Bao T.
Bao T.
Omaha, NE
This product goes on smoothly. Made my eyelashes longer which i loved. It also is easy to use
angela g.
angela g.
Bowling Green, OH
this was the first mascara i ever used. i liked it, but once i became more knowledable & experienced, i found much better mascara.
Stephanie D.
Stephanie D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Like the fact it's waterproof and I even like it for the bottom eyelashes. I had brought this maybe about 2 times and I used it like everyday.
Krysten S.
Krysten S.
Tempe, AZ
I remember using this back when I was in high school and I really loved the look it provides. It adds length and volume and is very black. Doesn't get clumpy or goopy. Will buy again
Tammy P.
Tammy P.
Plano, TX
Gives my lashes that glam bold look for special occasions and removes very easily without losing lashes or damaging them..
Mariah G.
Mariah G.
Hanford , CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This gives your eyelashes a fuller look, love the volume it gives. Works so great! Love how it comes! And not to pricey either
Eden P.
Eden P.
Olympia, WA
Makes my lashes so dark and so long! People think I'm wearing false lashes when I wear this
Vanessa G.
Vanessa G.
S San Fran, CA
Good for length but not fullness of lash not my favorite or go to mascara. The bristles are really thin so they don't grip the lashes to give the fullness
Melissa S.
Melissa S.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I brought this from I believe CVS a while ago and I was so excited and then so disappointed! I wanted the long, sleek, black beautiful lashes it promised but all I ended up with was a mess. It made my lashes to wet, Didn't curl or leave my lashes voluminous it just kind of left them there hanging no matter how many times I used my curler. It just wasn't good. I love the brand and have had tons of Maybelline products and I tend to love them but this was a epic fail.
Jen F.
Jen F.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this mascara but haven't been able to find in store to repurchase...I can only find the ultimate lengths version (in black packaging). Anyone know if they're discontinuing this product?