Maybelline Lash Stiletto Voluptuous Mascara - Very Black uploaded by Amanda H.Maybelline Lash Stiletto Voluptuous Mascara - Very Black uploaded by Leah G.

BY MAYBELLINE

• I love this mascara but haven't been able to find in store to repur...2 Answers
Maybelline Lash Stiletto Voluptuous Mascara - Very Black
  • "I love how long it made my lashes when I first started using it." in 1 review
Chantal M.
Chantal M.
Highland, CA
This was my first ever mascara. I'm in love with it. It can be a little pricey for a drug store mascara but definitely worth every penny.
Katie H.
Katie H.
Asheville, NC
This mascara is wonderful. Lengething. Long lasting. No clumps. Great stuff. I use it all the time. And it's a good value.
Anissa C.
Anissa C.
San Bernardino, CA
I realy liked this one. I bought it a few times. I don't ever see it now in stores. I would buy it again
MeKenzie H.
MeKenzie H.
Portland, TN
This is a great mascara. I should probably be more expensive because it works like a high end mascara. The water proof is my favorite.
Olivia W.
Olivia W.
Junction City, KS
Beauty Junkie Expert
This was for sure 1 of my fav mascaras before I started getting eyelash extensions. It really grabs a hold of your lashes.
Katellyn L.
Katellyn L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Been a long time favorite. Love the way it fans out my lashes and makes my lashes look longer then they are.
Rosa R.
Rosa R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great store brand mascara ! My lashes were defined and looked longer and fuller! It's long lasting!
Susie M.
Susie M.
This was just ok. It was kinda dried out. Could have been a bad batch put it was just too dry. I only used it for about 3 days
britni b.
britni b.
Martinsville, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
At first I wasn't a huge fan as it's a really wet formula....However, I tried it again after it dried up a bit and it's amazing! It gives me tons of length and separates my lashes really well.
Destinie M.
Destinie M.
Huntsville, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like the shape of the brush but I don't think that does not last that long and flakes off.
Jen F.
Jen F.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this mascara but haven't been able to find in store to repurchase...I can only find the ultimate lengths version (in black packaging). Anyone know if they're discontinuing this product?