Maybelline Lash Stiletto Voluptuous Mascara - Very Black uploaded by Amanda H.Maybelline Lash Stiletto Voluptuous Mascara - Very Black uploaded by Leah G.

BY MAYBELLINE

• I love this mascara but haven't been able to find in store to repur...2 Answers
Maybelline Lash Stiletto Voluptuous Mascara - Very Black
  • "I love how long it made my lashes when I first started using it." in 1 review
Gia D.
Gia D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
By far my favorite mascara. Not only is it a great formula, but the price is also awesome!! I used this paired with the line stiletto liquid eyeliner.
Alisha B.
Alisha B.
Lucasville , OH
This has been my moms favorite mascara for a long time! It is so affordable and from someone who has short eyelashes she loves it!!
Tatyanna B.
Tatyanna B.
Aurora, CO
Beauty Junkie Expert
Maybelline is one of the top brands of mascara I use. I got this one as a gift in my christmas stocking one year. Not my favorite!
Kayla G.
Kayla G.
Summerville, SC
For this one I haven't had a lot of experience with but from what I did use it I liked it. My lashes looked long and vibrant.
Bianca R.
Bianca R.
Chandler, AZ
Beauty Junkie Expert
This does flake a bit, but it makes my lashes look long and amazing. The price is pretty fair & it can be found easily.
Marissa K.
Marissa K.
Wichita, KS
Beauty Junkie Expert
For drugstore this is a pretty nice mascara. It's very popular at the store too. So if you want it go get it
Wendy D.
Wendy D.
Chino, CA
Blew me away. I love this mascara. Especially the waterproof. Repeat user & will be for many years to come.
Alisha H.
Alisha H.
Groveport, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
Maybelline lash stiletto mascara is the BEST!!!! I love it. Keeps lashes nice and long with volume.
Erin K.
Erin K.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Good stuff. Kinda clumpy but it's nice for the price would recommend for anyone to use.
Aracely A.
Aracely A.
Brownsville, Tx
Great mascara for long lashes. Very affordable and no clumps are left behind
Jen F.
Jen F.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this mascara but haven't been able to find in store to repurchase...I can only find the ultimate lengths version (in black packaging). Anyone know if they're discontinuing this product?