Maybelline Lash Stiletto Voluptuous Mascara - Very Black uploaded by Amanda H.Maybelline Lash Stiletto Voluptuous Mascara - Very Black uploaded by Leah G.

BY MAYBELLINE

• I love this mascara but haven't been able to find in store to repur...2 Answers
Maybelline Lash Stiletto Voluptuous Mascara - Very Black
  • "I love how long it made my lashes when I first started using it." in 1 review
Sherry L.
Sherry L.
Minneapolis, MN
Being someone with the puniest, shortest, sparsely lashes ever, it's very tough finding a comparable mascara to my life-long Lancôme Definicils mascara. This Maybelline item has been around for years, but I needed cheap replacements for my Definicils tubes so I did some online research and tried out this mascara. Not only is it as good as Definincils, for the price of one Lancôme mascara, I can get as many as three of these. So, I bought the regular and waterproof versions, and I've never been so pleased with a drugstore dupe. I've tried every lengthening mascara from Dior to Wet N Wild, but this is my holy grail.
Deb I.
Deb I.
Stroudsburg, PA
i have been using maybelline mascara for years and it is the only mascara that works well on my lashes. No clumping and is waterproof,, but is easily removed. Packaging is easy to take along wherever you go.. I would always buy Maybelline
María G.
María G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Esta máscara de pestañas es buena pero Maybelline tiene cosas mejores. Las máscaras de pestañas son su producto estrella, como las Falsies o Colossal, que son buenísimas y de larga duración, esta máscara en particular es muy normalita.
Candy P.
Candy P.
Costa Mesa, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This mascara really does add a lot of length when you first start to use it and briefly was my go-to mascara. The downside is it starts to clump and dry out quickly so you'll be replacing it once a month instead of every 2-3 months.
Ashley R.
Ashley R.
Binghamton, NY
Love love love stiletto mascara. It's nice and creamy, so it sticks to my lashes without a problem, and I love the little tube it comes in. I use this every time I wear makeup, which is a few times a week. Love it
Jeri F.
Jeri F.
Dalton, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Good for the money not super clumpy and is great with my blue eyes. It's long wearing and you will need actual make up remover to get it off. Easy to use and wear. I will definitely give it another shot
Kaylee V.
Kaylee V.
Mount Clemens, MI
This is my all time favorite mascara. I use it everyday. It's affordable and provides great results. I buy this product at meijer. It is easy to apply and lasts all day. I would recommend this product.
LEAR18053 Diana D.
LEAR18053 Diana D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Anytime I use this mascara everybody asks me what mascara I'm using. The brush gives you so much control for length. Doesn't smudge at all but is very easy to take off.
Lora H.
Lora H.
Rogersville, TN
This mascara builds big shiny black lashes. Builds great volume and length. Love this mascara for a dramatic look for my eyelashes. Love the shine it gives your lashes.
Jessica Y.
Jessica Y.
Beauty Junkie Expert
The Maybelline Lash Stiletto Voluptuous Mascara is extremely affordable and great in quality! I have used it many times and would definitely recommend it!
Jen F.
Jen F.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this mascara but haven't been able to find in store to repurchase...I can only find the ultimate lengths version (in black packaging). Anyone know if they're discontinuing this product?