BY MAYBELLINE NEW YORK #91 in Mascara

Step into sexy. Do for your lashes what stilettos do for your legs. Instantly build 70% longer-looking lashes with luminous shine.

Isododecane, Cera Microcristallina, Microcrystalline Wax, Cera Alba/Beeswax, C8-9 Isoparaffin, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Cera Carnauba/Carnauba Wax, Aqua/Water, Propylene Carbonate, Allyl Stearate/Va Copolymer, Lecithin, Silica, Ethylenediamine/Stearyl Dimer Dilinoleate Copolymer, Oryza Sativa Starch/Rice Starch, Polyvinyl Laurate, Sodium Polymethacrylate, Propylparaben, Peg/Ppg-17/18 Dimethicone, Hydrogenated Jojoba Oil, Polyquaternium-10, Rayon, Panthenol, Phenoxyethanol, Hydrolyzed Silk, Methylparaben, Ethylparaben, Butylparaben, Isobutylparaben

May Contain:

CI 77499, CI 77492, CI 77491/Iron Oxides, CI 77007/Ultramarines, CI 77891/Titanium Dioxide, CI 75470 Chromium Oxide Greens, CI 77289/Chromium Hydroxide Green, CI 77742/Manganese Violet, CI 77510/Ferric Ferrocyanide, Mica.

• Besides lengthening, how is this mascara in terms of volumizing and...1 Answers
  • Is this a good drugstore dupe for Lancome Definicils?2 Answers
  • How good is this mascara? 4 Answers
Maybelline Lash Stiletto® Ultimate Length Waterproof Mascara
  • "I picked this up from Walgreens on sale and loved the results it gave me- the brushes are fairly similar and my lashes looked just as awesome." in 17 reviews
  • "It stays on for a long time without smudging, but can be an awful pain to get off- even with eye make up remover." in 5 reviews
  • "I actually liked the fact that it clumped to make my lashes look longer- but the clumping wasn't so extreme that it looked spider-like." in 5 reviews
Sereniti C.
Sereniti C.
Jacksonville, FL
I absolutely ADORE this mascara!!! I purchased it back when Maybelline first released it and just recently needed to buy a new one(I don't share makeup and not prone to eye infections, so why replace if it's perfectly good?)

So what makes it awesome in my book? The wand is great! That combined with the way the mascara coats my eye lashes, there's never any clumping. My lashes still manage to look perfectly full and long. It coats the blonde invisible tips so my lashes look extra long. And it's the perfect shade(no silly glitter messing with my eyes) I can wear this all day and don't have to worry about flaking.

This if definitely my go to purchase and I'm not staying again(blegh miss manga rocks mascara, rocks my rear end!)
Grace Z.
Grace Z.
Loving this! I am Asian so my lashes are naturally short and thin. I need length and also waterproof in a mascara because the obvious lack of lashes but also waterproof mascara holds a curl better and doesn't transfer to the bottom of my eyes. This helps me get longer lashes finally. It's a tiny bit clumpy, but you can definitely smooth it out without clumps and messy lashes are better than no lashes. I like the brush because it's stiff and what my lashes need. Bought at target for $8-9 but worth it!!
Merceades S.
Merceades S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my HG mascara. It may be a drugstore brand that is pretty cheap but odnt let that fool you! my lashes go for miles when i apply this! 2 coats and I'm set for the day. The formula gives you length that stays through the day. I don't experience any flaking or smudging throughout the day when using this. I DON'T use the waterproof formula and it still stays and comes off easily in the shower. i just let the water fun on my eyes for a second and it comes off with no probelm.
Jessica W.
Jessica W.
Ardmore, PA
I've been using this product for years now. I have stubborn Asian lashes, so I buy the waterproof version of this so the curl stays put. This mascara gives me a lot of length, but not a lot of volume though. What I usually do is put this mascara on first, and then go in with a volumizing mascara since this mascara only gives me length. I would still recommend this product if you are trying to achieve longer looking lashes!
Dreama A.
Dreama A.
Hilo, HI
Beauty Junkie Expert
This mascara is amazing. It says waterproof, and boy, do they mean it! Swimming? It'll stay. Shower? It'll stay. If you want it to come off, you NEED makeup remover! I have been trying other mascaras just because I'm curious, but this has been my favorite. I have naturally great lashes, and this DEFINES them. It lasts through partying, and still looks great the morning after ;)
Tessa F.
Tessa F.
Springfield, MO
This is my GO TO mascara ! One of the few that separate and lengthen my lashes . I love this product .Very easy to use . I have blue eyes and I so have longer lashes . This is lasts all day. The only thing I can say I wish is that I wish it the bottle lasts longer as I do have to re purchase every month or so . I would most definitely recommend this product !!
Dulce G.
Dulce G.
Manteca , CA
I wasn't that big of a fan of this mascara it would be messy it would stick my lashes together the more I tried to not make them and I'm not a big fan of lashes sticking together but this is WATERPROOF! I went swimming with it and after I took a shower it wouldn't come off it would pull some of my lashes out so be carful because it is waterproof
Kathy K.
Kathy K.
I really need waterproof mascara and this is really great. Sometimes products say waterproof but the do not fill the need and seem be so thick and have a tendency to clump.

While adding length, which I need, this mascara survives the constant rubbing of my eyes, which is a bad habit and not a result of any makeup product.
Amber T.
Amber T.
Spring, TX
Tried this product out when it came in my ipsy glam bag. Wasn't a bad mascara. Very wet and the brush has very fine bristles that sculpt the lashes precisely. I used the entire sample, but would not buy it again. I'd recommend to others who prefer more wet mascaras, but I prefer dryer ones like Maybelleines Falsies.
Courtney H.
Courtney H.
Georgetown, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this mascara. The non-waterproof version is one of my go-to mascaras. I love this for beach or pool days, when I'll be in the water and want a mascara that lasts. Definitely easy to apply, and it makes my lashes look really long. I go for length over volume, and this definitely does the trick!
Yvette B.
Yvette B.
Peoria, AZ
Is this mascara as hard to take off as the Covergirl Bombshell?
Corinn C.
Corinn C.
Did this become flakey with anyone else after only a couple uses?
Tequila C.
Tequila C.
How good is this mascara?
Kaitlin M.
Kaitlin M.
London, OH
I have been thinking about buying this product but my eyelids get very oily. Would this be a good product for me?
Brett C.
Brett C.
Los Angeles, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this a good drugstore dupe for Lancome Definicils?