BY MAYBELLINE

Step into sexy. Do for your lashes what stilettos do for your legs. Instantly build 70% longer-looking lashes with luminous shine.

Isododecane, Cera Microcristallina, Microcrystalline Wax, Cera Alba/Beeswax, C8-9 Isoparaffin, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Cera Carnauba/Carnauba Wax, Aqua/Water, Propylene Carbonate, Allyl Stearate/Va Copolymer, Lecithin, Silica, Ethylenediamine/Stearyl Dimer Dilinoleate Copolymer, Oryza Sativa Starch/Rice Starch, Polyvinyl Laurate, Sodium Polymethacrylate, Propylparaben, Peg/Ppg-17/18 Dimethicone, Hydrogenated Jojoba Oil, Polyquaternium-10, Rayon, Panthenol, Phenoxyethanol, Hydrolyzed Silk, Methylparaben, Ethylparaben, Butylparaben, Isobutylparaben

May Contain:

CI 77499, CI 77492, CI 77491/Iron Oxides, CI 77007/Ultramarines, CI 77891/Titanium Dioxide, CI 75470 Chromium Oxide Greens, CI 77289/Chromium Hydroxide Green, CI 77742/Manganese Violet, CI 77510/Ferric Ferrocyanide, Mica.

• Besides lengthening, how is this mascara in terms of volumizing a...1 Answers
  • Is this a good drugstore dupe for Lancome Definicils?2 Answers
  • How good is this mascara? 4 Answers
Maybelline Lash Stiletto® Ultimate Length Waterproof Mascara
  • "I picked this up from Walgreens on sale and loved the results it gave me- the brushes are fairly similar and my lashes looked just as awesome." in 17 reviews
  • "It stays on for a long time without smudging, but can be an awful pain to get off- even with eye make up remover." in 5 reviews
  • "I actually liked the fact that it clumped to make my lashes look longer- but the clumping wasn't so extreme that it looked spider-like." in 5 reviews
Kristin W.
Used this only once & never again. Wanted to try a new maybelline way back when I was in high school. Was excited because my choices were limited being only being able to buy my makeup at the grocery store & not the drug store where they have everything. I tried it a couple days & my eyes kept bothering me those days so I stopped. Not bother me like badly where I had to take it off but I remember I would have it on the rest of the day but just feel that it's there. A slight irritation where I didn't really want it all on day so I never bought it again.
Stephanie B.
Statesboro, GA
This is the only mascara I have found that works for my tiny sparse lashes!!! It is a great mascara and the wand really let's you get close to the base of the lashes. You can't let it dry between coats so you can layer it up nicely. It is a little difficult to remove but well worth it.
Brandy P.
Evansville, IN
Stays put but washes off with my make-up remover. Some waterproof mascaras pull out chunks of lashes when washing off, this one doesn’t as long as I use a good eye-makeup cleanser. It’s not too clumpy like some waterproof mascaras.
Melanie W.
Chattanooga, TN
Surprised that this mascara has only garnered 4 stars here, as it's my favorite, high end included. It holds a curl well, the brush is nice and bristled and tapered to get all lashes for maximum length and projection but minimal clumping. I really really love it. No flaking, either.
Autumn C.
I love this mascara, my mom gave it to me and I was skeptical at first but it is definitely a buildable mascara, it stays on all day very well. The packaging is very sleek, although the “waterproof” is not very well stated. I love the wand and will most likely buy again
Tori T.
This is so great it's wild. It separates your lashes well and doesn't allow clumping. It doesn't fall and lasts well, but when you use proper make up removal it does come off without too much effort.
Denise C.
This was my first waterproof mascara from Ulta! It holds my curl very well and makes my lashes appear longer. I think it’s worth the money. This is recommend for people who likes lengthing.
Kayla B.
I really like this mascara. I used it in high school for a period of time and recently remembered how much i liked it and decided to try it again (i've been having the worst time with mascaras). It is a bit too wet for me to give the 5 stars but over time this won't be an issue. It makes my lashes look really long and separated (i have short and spotty lashes). I think i will probably repurchase this many more times.
Rebecca T.
Bought recently and i myself like to layer many different mascaras just to give my lashes volume and more of an "oomf" effect. I expected the product to do a bit more but to be honest dont we all when we buy mascara? I honestly really love the packaging. I love how its longer and thinner than other mascaras i have. It works well and does easily come off when your face is washed
Annie K.
I recently bought this after using the Maybelline Falsies Push Up Drama mascara for a long time. Ever since I started using this, my mom's been telling me to stop wearing fake lashes- which I'm NOT. This mascara not only lengthens my lashes, but holds them up REALLY WELL. I do curl my lashes with a curler, but this is the best mascara I've ever used so far. I've tried tons and tons of mascaras, high-end brands and drugstore, but this is my favorite.
Yvette B.
Peoria, AZ
Is this mascara as hard to take off as the Covergirl Bombshell?
Corinn C.
Did this become flakey with anyone else after only a couple uses?
Tequila C.
How good is this mascara?
Kaitlin M.
London, OH
I have been thinking about buying this product but my eyelids get very oily. Would this be a good product for me?
Brett C.
Los Angeles, CA
Is this a good drugstore dupe for Lancome Definicils?