Maybelline Lash Stiletto® Ultimate Length Washable Mascara
4.11 / 5 based on 1,709 Reviews
Step into sexy. Do for your lashes what stilettos do for your legs. Instantly build 70% longer-looking lashes with luminous shine.
Aqua/Water, Paraffin, Potassium Cetyl Phosphate, Cera Alba/Beeswax, Cera Carnauba/Carnauba Wax, Acacia Senegal/Acacia Senegal Gum, Acrylates Copolymer, Glycerin, Cetyl Alcohol, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Peg/Ppg-17/18 Dimethicone, Steareth-20, Phenethyl Alcohol, Phenoxyethanol, Hydrolyzed Corn Starch, Sodium Polymethacrylate, Hydrogenated Jojoba Oil, Hydrogenated Palm Oil, Simethicone, Rayon, Disodium Edta, Silica, Panthenol, Hydrolyzed Silk
CI 77499, CI 77492, CI 77491/Iron Oxides, CI 77891/Titanium Dioxide, Mica, CI 75470/Carmine, CI 77288/Chromium Oxide Greens, CI 77289/Chromium Hydroxide Green, CI 77742 Manganese Violet, CI 77007/Ultramarines, CI 77510/Ferric Ferrocyanidesee more...
Top Questions See all 220 Q&A
Maybelline Lash Stiletto® Ultimate Length Washable Mascara
- "I have repurchased this mascara and recommended it to friends who love it. It really lengthens your lashes, gives good separation, and is a good price. The packaging is a little stiletto, which is cute. Only thing is doesn't really give volume, but you can always add another mascara for that! " in 183 reviews
- "I always use this!! I have natural long lashes so I don't like the ones that are heavy and have a jumbo brush it just makes my lashes look to "packed" I love this because the brush it seperates my lashes and it does it well! I love that its not heavy and all I need is one swipe on top and bottom and I'm done! But I don't like that if i accidentally poke my eye then it hurts more then the other jumbo kind and it takes like 10 second till I can look down or ill have marks but another then that i love it" in 145 reviews
- "This is one of my favs!!! It makes my eyelashes super long!!! It does flake some, so I would recommend buying it in waterproof. " in 80 reviews
- "I feel like this product is very under rated. I've been using this mascara since it came out and it has never disappointed me. I love the fact that the wand is so long and the bristles are small and are really good at separating your lashes, yet giving them volume. This product has never flaked on me, nor transferred throughout the day. It makes my already long eyelashes, look 10x longer and so voluminous. " in 53 reviews
- "So I switched from Lashblast to Lash Stiletto and I must say, it was worth the extra two dollars. Although Lash Stiletto is a little bit pricey, it works. It lengthens my lashes beautifully. Now, I have fairly thick lashes, so a woman with thinner lashes might consider backing up Lash Stiletto with a volumizing mascara to get the perfect effect. If you have a long day, Lash Stiletto has a tendency to flake. However, that's the only flaw. You can just wipe under your eyes every now and then to avoid looking a little gloomy and continue on with amazing lashes. Bam. " in 43 reviews
I consider this a bit of a hidden gem drugstore mascara. It adds length and a touch of volume without clumping all my lashes together and it doesn't irritate my eyes. I have relatively long lashes as is but this does make a noticeable difference when I wear it. Can also be applied with a lighter hand for minimal make-up days. No matter how many new mascaras I try, I always come back to this one.
This mascara was actually pretty underwhelming for me. Despite good reviews and claims, I feel like this does not give as much length as it says it does. I have pretty long lashes naturally, but I am serious about mascara lol this was just okay.. seemed very basic to me. It doesn’t give a crazy amount of length and not a lot of volume. I have to apply several layers to get the look I want. This also flakes a little. I will say it makes my bottom lashes look really good and the wand is nice for that purpose. I do appreciate that the formula isn’t overly wet. I would recommend this to people who aren’t looking for a lot of length, just a basic mascara. But if you’re looking for a very lengthening mascara, I would pick up Loreal Telescopic (the gold one)
This was not a mascara I was crazy about! I am very big on the way my lashes look and this just did not meet the mark! I felt that it didn’t apply easily and gave my eye lashes the “spider leg” look! Very clumpy and just not attractive. The packaging is nice and sleek and the price point is awesome but the application and look are not what I was looking for!
I like this mascara. It’s definitely lengthening and I love it for that, since my lashes need all the help with length they can get. I did find the “Voluptuous” version of this mascara worked much better for me, and was one of my two favorite drug store mascaras, but for some reason they stopped making it.
My all time favorite mascara!!! I have super short, straight asian eyelashes so they need all the help that they can get from a mascara. I don’t like mascaras that have a wetter formula because it doesn’t hold my curl all day. However, I also don’t like using waterproof mascaras because of how hard it is to take off at the end of the day. This mascara is the perfect formula that I needed. It is on the drier side, so my lashes hold the curl all day— even without the waterproof formulation! It lengthens and builds so much volume the more coats you add to it. Trust me and my tiny eyelashes. You won’t be disappointed
Purchased at: Amazon
I just started wearing this about a week and a half ago and I SUPER impressed. I am sixty and have tried just about every mascara out there. I have always had short, straight lashes and about a year ago I started using a grow5h serum on my lashes. Wow! I have lashes like crazy, however, they do not hold a curl with anything but waterproof mascara. I have Benefit, Mally Beauty, Bare Minerals, Lancôme, just to name a few, in my cabinet right now but my go to now has become this Maybelline Stilleto Ultimate. Just last night when I took off my makeup I was amazed that my lashes still looked great!, thanks Maybelline!
One of my favorite drugstore throw back mascaras. You can get this st most drugstores Walgreens, walmart, cvs etc. this will lengthen your lashes but it doesn’t add a whole lot of volume. The wand makes it easy to apply and it seems to last a while. Great buy if you want an affordable mascara.
Hey everyone I'm Samantha and I'm trying to get PR products mailed out to be sent out to me so that I can go ahead and do reviews for everybody on my YouTube channel I live in a little town so most of my viewers all are in this small town and they're always asking me where can I get this makeup that you got where can I order it from so definitely I will make sure that you definitely get great business. However my favorite foundations are the Covergirl the Fit Me Foundation the Wet n Wild photofocus in the Mac Pro
While I liked the consistency & glossiness of the formula, the brush didn't do anything for me- I prefer plastic brushes, I find they have more separating power. However, I HATED the smell. I have synesthesia & for some reason this mascara reminded me of peanut butter. Sounds weird & insignificant, but it was a deal breaker for me & I won't repurchase. I have a friend who swears by this mascara & doesn't get peanut butter vibes, so take my words with a (giant) grain of salt.
I have never been a big fan of Maybelline mascara. But I decided to try this one as I liked the name Stiletto and I wanted to add some length to my lashes. I wasn't impressed with the results. It was average at best and dried out my lashes.
Q & A
Did anyone have this product dry up on them too quickly?
Would you recommend this mascara?
Does the brush work well?
Did you find this mascara difficult to remove?
I got this in a makeup swap. Is this a good mascara, ive never tried it before and interested to know how it compares to the other Maybelline mascaras!
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos