BY MAYBELLINE

Step into sexy. Do for your lashes what stilettos do for your legs. Instantly build 70% longer-looking lashes with luminous shine.

Aqua/Water, Paraffin, Potassium Cetyl Phosphate, Cera Alba/Beeswax, Cera Carnauba/Carnauba Wax, Acacia Senegal/Acacia Senegal Gum, Acrylates Copolymer, Glycerin, Cetyl Alcohol, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Peg/Ppg-17/18 Dimethicone, Steareth-20, Phenethyl Alcohol, Phenoxyethanol, Hydrolyzed Corn Starch, Sodium Polymethacrylate, Hydrogenated Jojoba Oil, Hydrogenated Palm Oil, Simethicone, Rayon, Disodium Edta, Silica, Panthenol, Hydrolyzed Silk

May Contain:

CI 77499, CI 77492, CI 77491/Iron Oxides, CI 77891/Titanium Dioxide, Mica, CI 75470/Carmine, CI 77288/Chromium Oxide Greens, CI 77289/Chromium Hydroxide Green, CI 77742 Manganese Violet, CI 77007/Ultramarines, CI 77510/Ferric Ferrocyanide

• What’s the best mascara that really makes your eyelashes look ful...2 Answers
  • Opinions please!!!!!!!!!!4 Answers
  • Does anyone know how this mascara compares with Lancôme Definicil...2 Answers
Jamilette A.
Orlando
I bought this mascara cause I ran out of my regular & couldn’t find it. I would say this Mascara is pretty good for the price. It comes in simple packaging. Easy to use & apply. & does give Length to my lashes. Now I wouldn’t replace my regular with this one. But I do recommend I think it’s  way better than alot of mascaras out there.
Devona L.
Charlotte, NC
I've been using L'Oréal Paris Voluminous® Original Mascara mascara for several years now, but I decided to try this Maybelline Lash Stiletto® Ultimate Length Washable Mascara when my store was out of my usual. I do like the mascara itself, but I HATE the brush...especially the tip of it. It's extremely hard to get mascara on any lashes closer to my nose and it gets everywhere when I try. If it was tapered more at the end I’d enjoy using this mascara.❤️
Bridgett P.
Canyon, TX
While I liked the consistency & glossiness of the formula, the brush didn't do anything for me- I prefer plastic brushes, I find they have more separating power. However, I HATED the smell. I have synesthesia & for some reason this mascara reminded me of peanut butter. Sounds weird & insignificant, but it was a deal breaker for me & I won't repurchase. I have a friend who swears by this mascara & doesn't get peanut butter vibes, so take my words with a (giant) grain of salt.
Nadia J.
This mascara has to be one of my favorites next to (illusion by loreal i believe) i love how the brush separates every individual lash. i like this washable formula cause i cant stand waterproof. it doesnt clump up. you can reapply it, the brush isnt too big so you can put it in between your eyelashes & eyelids without needing to mess up your master piece of eyeshadow (hopefully that made sense) because when i apply my mascara i do it regularly and then do that extra inside out part.
jessica d.
Orlando , FL
This is my new favorite mascara!! It goes on so beautifully and doesn't leave and clumps along the way. I purchased on amazon while there was a coupon for it and I'm so glad I did ! This one it's definitely going to be used daily
Kristi❤️ H.
Grand Prairie , TX
I’ve always liked this one! It makes my lashes so long and pretty. Only thing I don’t like is how much I have to apply in order to get the difference. But I will be being it again and again. It’s my favorite drug store mascara.
Lizzie T.
Barrington, NH
I’m a huge fan of Maybelline mascaras. I’ve used Lash Stiletto for years, often combined with Colossal! This is a way for me to look like I’m wearing fake lashes without the hassle of actually applying them. Highly recommend.
Stef L.
Vandergrift
Very weightless and flawless and silky looking! Love how natural this looks on my lashes and how dark it is. Works great even when you apply your falsies! Used this for years and is an amazing product! :) I recommend it!
Ashley D.
Rustburg
I love this mascara. It goes on so smoothly. It adds an immense amount of volume and length to your lashes. A little bit goes a long way. It’s excellently priced. First time using this mascara and will definitely recommend it to others and use it again
Daphne’s G.
I love this mascara so much! Its lengthening and gives your lashes so much volume! The formula is great as well because it doesn’t clump up your lashes. It’s not messy and I would definitely them buy it again!!
patty a.
Did anyone have this product dry up on them too quickly?
Paloma R.
Sebastian, Tx
Would you recommend this mascara?
Lindsay H.
Roanoke, VA
Does the brush work well?
Deanna D.
Chuckey, TN
Sarah B.
Franklin, LA
I got this in a makeup swap. Is this a good mascara, ive never tried it before and interested to know how it compares to the other Maybelline mascaras!