Maybelline Lash Stiletto Ultimate Length Mascara with Bonus Liner uploaded by Rachel F.Maybelline Lash Stiletto Ultimate Length Mascara with Bonus Liner uploaded by Rachel F.

BY MAYBELLINE

Maybelline Lash Stiletto Ultimate Length Mascara with Bonus Liner 03 Very Black see more...

Maybelline Lash Stiletto Ultimate Length Mascara with Bonus Liner
  • "Does exactly what it's intended to do! This stuff makes my eyelashes ridiculously long. I myself have an issue with volume but if you need length, this is for you!!" in 8 reviews
  • "This is my favorite mascara.Every time I try a different mascara to see if It lengthens more etc,it always fails.This mascara makes my eyelashes appear longer and fuller.I also like how the mascara goes on without clumping.I highly suggest this mascara its great!" in 7 reviews
  • "This is a classic never should be discontinued item that is my coveted drug store mascara i love the brush and it also confess in waterproof." in 4 reviews
Renee H.
Flint
Long wearing waterproof, cry proof, smudge proof mascara that stays out all through the day. Brush grabs every single lash making them look amazing. My first go to mascara for length.
Deanna M.
Hempstead, NY
I'm really a fan of this stiletto mascara, it gives so much length it's like wearing false lashes. I like the all black packaging with the little red bottom... makes it look like a high end product. It goes on well without clumping. I hate clumpy mascara or ones that are too thin. This is perfect, I just can't find it everywhere.
Alexsandra W.
Newport , NC
A great drugstore mascara! The brush is a great application tool. Ive saved cleaned and reused my lash stiletto brush. I like this combo because you get both the mascara and eye liner. The liner has a great applicator that helps create any look from subtle to dramatic!
LUCY S.
Maybelline lash stiletto is about the only
mascara I use I love the way it leaves my lashes looking
long and full and it last me the whole day without any touch ups
long lasting looking dark and full just
the way I want my lashes to look I have 2 in my cosmetic bag
Rebecca W.
Kansas City, MO
Let me tell you, I'm on a mission to find the perfect mascara. I hate clumps and mascara's that smell like glue. This mascara goes on smoothly and it's good for everyday use! If you're looking to try a new lengthening mascara, go for Lash Stiletto!
Daniela G.
Waco, TX
I absolutely hated this mascara! It wasn't very black and it always flakes on me no matter what I do to prevent it. The packaging is nice but that doesn't make up for the fact that the product itself sucks. I will not repurchase this product.
Christine G.
Jackson, NJ
Seeing as how I ONLY use maybeline great lash I thought another lash product of theirs would be just as awesome. Not so much. I found this to be clumpy and my lashes weren't defined as I like them. This product is not for me
Stephanie A.
Odenton, MD
My go-to drugstore mascara. Not much clumping and definitely lengthens the lashes as a two in one would without having to use a two in one. I've also noticed it stays throughout the day and does not shed onto my upper cheek bones and some mascaras do.
Dawn F.
Punta Gorda, FL
Review for: 02 Brown 5 Soft Black more...
My favorite mascara of all time. A little pricey for a drug store product but worth. Separates lashes while not being too clumpy or spidery looking. Not the best for volume but great for length.
Leanna L.
Proctorville, OH
This mascara is amazing. My lashed always looks way longer. I don't like that I have to replace it one a month because of drying out but I like how the mascara works so I will do it
Meagan F.
Victorville , CA
Do you find any flaking with this mascara?
stacie b.
Does this mascara work good