Maybelline Lash Stiletto Ultimate Length Mascara Special Value uploaded by sabrine T.Maybelline Lash Stiletto Ultimate Length Mascara Special Value uploaded by Gwen C.

BY MAYBELLINE

• I'm looking for a new mascara, I've never tried this one....1 Answers
  • Is it really that good? And does it clip up?1 Answers
Maybelline Lash Stiletto Ultimate Length Mascara Special Value
  • " I don't have long eyelashes but after using this I defiantly saw a difference. It makes my lashes look longer and thicker, defiantly recommend purchasing it!" in 13 reviews
  • "This is one of my favorite drugstore mascaras. It separates and lengthens like a dream. People always ask me what mascara I'm using when I have this on. I love the wand it's super easy to use." in 9 reviews
Nery C.
My all time best mascara I have ever tried since I began wearing makeup 3 years ago ! It makes your lashes appear longer and voluminous. This mascara lasted me about a year until I ran out and had to buy a new one. It’s only $8 and I think that’s reasonable and a good price for a product that works amazing!
Dawn F.
Punta Gorda, FL
Great product. Separates each lash with out looking clumpy. Not the best mascara for volume but great for length. Great brush and easy to apply. In addition not too pricey either compared to other mascaras on the market. I would definitely buy again.
Wendie W.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
I absolutely fell in love with this Maybelline line!! The Lash Stiletto Mascara gives AMAZING length, coverage and no clumps! The extreme black is SO highly pigmented and easy to remove! Great price at CVS or Target! Down side?? I can NOT find this in Southern California any more! Please Maybelline send it back!
Kris H.
Wichita, KS
I will never use another mascara again! I've been using this mascara for almost 10 years and it's amazing. It doesn't clump at all and gives amazing length. I would recommend it to anyone. It makes lashes look long and full. I've tried a few other mascaras and always go back to this one. It can't be beat.
Sandra W.
Idaho Falls , ID
I have been using stiletto for the past 7 years. I have not found a need to try anything else. It is that great! I have very short straight lashes so I use a curler first. The volume and length is amazing and looks as if I'm wearing falsies!
Kelly S.
Buffalo, NY
This mascara did nothing for my lashes, which are naturally long and average volume. I bought at target and tried it for a week to give it a chance. But every time my lashes looked clumpy, barely covered, and flaked all over my face. The formula seemed extremely dry to me.
Lexie M.
Pittsburg , KS
I love this mascara and eyeliner combination. The eyeliner is thin and glides on perfectly. It is very easy to use and stays on. The mascara extends my eyelashes so much that people always ask if they are fake. I have been buying and using this product for several years. It is always my go to. I buy it at Walmart for a very good price and it lasts a long time! Love it!
GiGi D.
Hollis, NY
This mascara is old faithful. Higher end mascaras are great but the daddy long leg length I get with this mascara is awesome. I have short lashes and with this mascara you would never know. If you want a awesome drugstore mascara go get this and it's matching eyeliner
LaTara B.
Great drugstore mascara. The wand is easy to use and have had no issues with it. The color is great and it only takes about two coats to get the length and volume that I like. I'd recommend if you need something cheap that works well.
Mayra G.
APO, AE
One of my favorite mascaras! The shape of the brush is my favorite! It definitely helps get in between every lash and extend it to the max. I always use blackest black and absolutely love the way it enhances my eye color. Definitely a must have!
Cheyenne B.
Is it really that good? And does it clip up?
Mayra T.
San Diego, CA
I'm looking for a new mascara, I've never tried this one. In comparison to other brands why do you like this one better?