Maybelline Lash Stiletto Ultimate Length Mascara Special Value uploaded by Gwaelin C.

BY MAYBELLINE

• I'm looking for a new mascara, I've never tried this one. In comp...1 Answers
  • Is it really that good? And does it clip up?1 Answers
Wendie W.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
I absolutely fell in love with this Maybelline line!! The Lash Stiletto Mascara gives AMAZING length, coverage and no clumps! The extreme black is SO highly pigmented and easy to remove! Great price at CVS or Target! Down side?? I can NOT find this in Southern California any more! Please Maybelline send it back!
Melissa B.
I really liked using the Maybelline Stiletto mascara! It was really nice, never clumped up and always left my lashes looking nice!Now there's just too many mascaras coming out that i can't keep up.
Teiara T.
Brooklyn , NY
This is one of my favorite drug store brand mascaras . It really makes you look like your wearing false lashes. I'm must admit I use around 4/5 coats but that's because I really love long lashes.
Jackie P.
I love this mascara! I just recently bought it and it's already a favorite. It gives great length and doesn't clump up. It's a very fair price also.
Adreana D.
Rockville Ctr, NY
My favorite drugstore mascara! Perfect for volume and length! Never clumpy and never too wet! Always finish with flawless lashes!
Kelly A.
Fairview, PA
These make my eyelashes so long, I love it. I never have been able to find another mascara that works as well as this for length
Amanda R.
The formula is nice at first but after awhile it gets really dry. Either that or they don't put much product in the tube.
Nancy M.
This was an ok mascara. I didn't like that it flaked so much. It did, however, give excellent length to my eyelashes
Tiffany W.
My second favorite mascara! This is my go to when im out of my favorite. It weeks good on length and volume, and it's not extensive. Only down side is it's tough takes a while to get it all off.
Ashley M.
Spring , Tx
I love love this mascara. I don't have the longest eyelashes but this mascara works magic! The formula is really rich and doesn't cake up with the wand. I don't like spending a lot on mascara so I am always trying to find a good drug store mascara and this one is great!
Cheyenne B.
Is it really that good? And does it clip up?
Mayra T.
San Diego, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'm looking for a new mascara, I've never tried this one. In comparison to other brands why do you like this one better?