BY MAYBELLINE NEW YORK

Seductive Length Shiny Patent Finish Strengthens & Conditions Grip & Extend Brush Ophthalmologist tested Contract lens safe ; see more...

• Opinions please!!!!!!!!!!4 Answers
  • Does anyone know how this mascara compares with Lancôme Definicils?...2 Answers
  • Is this waterproof?3 Answers
Maybelline Lash Stiletto Ultimate Length Mascara
  • "This one was OK, but the container dried out really quickly, and it didn't make my lashes look as fantastic as i thought it would." in 72 reviews
  • "Thos mascara is very good it leaves you eye lashes pretty and nice it leaves them long and not looking clumpy and tge color is dark and nice" in 20 reviews
  • "I have super long and thick eyelashes to begin with, and this adds a lot of length and the perfect amount of volume to my lashes." in 14 reviews
  • "I have literally tried all types of mascara and this one seems to be the only one that actually makes your lashes look longer and it doesn't clump!" in 13 reviews
  • "I thought it did a pretty good job at lenghtening my lashes but I would also recommend using it with another mascara as well." in 12 reviews
Subrein D.
Subrein D.
San Diego, CA
Review for: Very Black
This mascara has been my favorite since I started wearing makeup. It lengthens my lashes without making them feel very heavy. Update: Alright so I initially loved this mascara it made my lashes look amazing. But after months of using it I noticed my lashes getting thinner and they started falling out! I stopped using this mascara over the summer because I went out of the country and forgot to bring this one with me. Once I returned home I rebought it and noticed my lashes started falling out again that's when i knew it was the mascara. I have used many waterproof mascaras and they have never made my lashes fall out before. I've lost a decent amount of lashes and I honestly do not recommend this product.
Tu-Quyen N.
Tu-Quyen N.
Fairfax Station, VA
I was expecting "ultimate length" but it doesn't lengthen as much as I thought it would. There isn't any volumizing factor in this mascara, just lengthening. It doesn't hold a curl that well (I have straight, fine hair) and it does transfer a bit and smudge underneath my lower lash line (I have hooded eyes). Other than that, there isn't anything wrong with this mascara; it's great if you're looking for one that's waterproof and lengthening. If you do too many coats, though, I find that it makes my lashes look spidery, which isn't what I'm after. The wand is pretty good, too. Above average mascara!
Amanda R.
Amanda R.
Galax, VA
Review for: Very Black
This eyeliner is great because the size of the brush being more long and thin it helps to get under your eyes easily without making a mess. It's very easy to find and around $8 which is a steal. I love the variety of shades you can get from this brand. I always go with "blackest black" & it is so dark and leaves my eyes very thick and full with the curve look. My reason for 3 stars is I have bought a lot of mascaras & this one seemed to dry out faster then most of my others I had purchased at the same time.
Kate M.
Kate M.
Brooklyn, NY
I've never been one to spend a lot on mascara, and most of the time its because I know products like Lash Stiletto can get the job done. This is one of my favorite mascaras. I have thin, shortish straight eyelashes, and after using lash stiletto my lashes are full, long, and clump-free. I have never experienced flaking or smudges under my eyes from this mascara. The brush in my option is perfectly full. So good! Highly recommend to anyone who wants long full lashes. You don't need to spend more than $10!
Tessa R.
Tessa R.
Plover, WI
One of the very best mascara products I have tried so far.. And I've tried quite a few. I have really nice long and thick eyelashes naturally and this mascara really makes them pop! It adds a bit of length which is nice but makes them look even fuller and plumper. The brush is really nice as well and doesn't leave clumps on your lashes. I curl my eyelashes right AFTER I apply mascara.. That way when the mascara dries it dries at a curl and stays at a curl until the end of the day
Christina C.
Christina C.
Smyrna, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this mascara. I haven't had a bottle in a couple of years, but i remember i used to rave all the time about this mascara. I'm native American, so i have long eyelashes to begin with, but a couple coats of this, and my eyelashes looked like falsies every time. I WOULD highly recommend. I don't have anything to say bad about this product, other than it dries out, but thats not that big enough of a deal to give this product 1 less star. Awesome mascara, and for a great price.
Mariah K.
Mariah K.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I ALWAYS come back to my Lash Stiletto, every time. The price point is about the same as every other mascara ($7-8) and the formula is amazing. It lengthens and lifts my short straight lashes and doesn't crumble or clump! The regular formula does flake a little by the end of the day, but the waterproof formula doesn't budge at all! Even with makeup remover I don't always get it all off. A forever favorite for sure!
Melissa A.
Melissa A.
Southampton, NY
Review for: Very Black
AMAZING. I've been looking for a good replacement after my favorite mascara (L'Oréal telescopic the water proof in the feet and blue bottle) was discontinued and I think I finally found it! I've tried out so many high end and drugstore mascaras but this one wins! It lengthens Ana separates each lash so beautifully! I wish I had a life time supply of this and maybelline please do not discontinue it!!!
Heatehr E.
Heatehr E.
Antelope, CA
This is my go to mascara! I'm very picky about brushes and this brush is perfect for separating and extending your lashes without making a huge mess. This mascara has very little to no flaking. I love it because I can reapply 3 times or more building my lashes fuller and longer with out clumping. I also like how it dries shiny and not matte, making my lashes look healthy and more noticeable.
Angela J.
Angela J.
North Kingstown, RI
I have used this mascara for about two years now I have never found a mascara as good even at high end makeup stores . For me it brings my lashes out longer and look fuller ! If you are looking for volume this mascara is 100% for you . My lashes look about 100% longer and thicker , I would recommend this to people like me with thin lashes because it really makes the difference!!!😊
patty a.
patty a.
bronx, NY
Did anyone have this product dry up on them too quickly?
Paloma R.
Paloma R.
Sebastian, Tx
Would you recommend this mascara?
Lindsay H.
Lindsay H.
Roanoke, VA
Does the brush work well?
Deanna D.
Deanna D.
Chuckey, TN
dolly a.
dolly a.
Clinton Twp, MI
How does this last throughout a given day?