Maybelline Lash Sensational® Waterproof Mascara
Did you know your lashes grow more than just one layer? This mascara unfolds layer upon layer of lashes for a new full fan effect.
- Cera Alba / Beeswax / Cire Dabeille
- Copernicia Cerifera Cera / Carnauba Wax / Cire De Carnauba
- Disteardimonium Hectorite
- Aqua / Water / Eau
- Allyl Stearate/Va Copolymer
- Oryza Sativa Cera / Rice Bran Wax
- Alcohol Denat.
- Polyvinyl Laurate
- Vp/Eicosene Copolymer
- Propylene Carbonate
- Ethylenediamine/Stearyl Dimer Dilinoleate Copolymer
- Peg-30 Glyceryl Stearate
- Hydrogenated Jojoba Oil
- Soluble Collagen
- CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 / Iron Oxides
- CI 77007 / Ultramarines
- CI 77891 / Titanium Dioxide
- CI 75470 / Carmine
- CI 77288 / Chromium Oxide Greens
- CI 77742 / Manganese Violet
- CI 77510 / Ferric Ferrocyanide
Top Questions See all 1,401 Q&A
- "HOLY. GRAIL. MASCARA. No kidding I am on my 3rd tube of this stuff. It lengthens, it thickens, it gives me dramatic lashes. I use the waterproof kind so that it holds my curl all day. " in 1141 reviews
- "My all time fave drugstore brand mascara! It lift and separates my lashes without any clumping. It reminds me of Benefits Roller Lash but for a cheaper price. I had no clumping or fallout from this mascara. It's really great and I would highly recommend this to anyone!" in 330 reviews
- "Great coverage , you can see the liquid formula, it's not clumpy or thick. Lengthens and add volume in just 2 coats. Long lasting comfortable wear. the curved brush catches even the tiniest last. In a blind test I would not have thought this is a drugstore brand, it's comparable with expensive department store formulas. Very impressive. Cons - hard to remove. I recommend using a cotton swab dipped in your strongest eye makeup remover to really get in between the lashes for the best removal. " in 294 reviews
It features a double sided wand one curved side for applying and the shorter for combing through lashes after applying.
I feel like this doesn’t give me the volume I am used to, and the applicator doesn’t work for me because I end up hitting the outer corner of my lid every time—and I am no rookie at putting mascara on like a pro! (Lol)
I will give it props for not flaking or smudging during my long workdays though! It stays put! Also comes off fairly easy with waterproof remover.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos