MakeupMaybelline
Lash Sensational Washable Mascara, Blackest Black032 fl oz

Maybelline Lash Sensational Washable Mascara, Blackest Black0.32 fl oz

Get a sensational full-fan effect with Maybelline New York's fan favorite Lash Sensational Washable Mascara! Lashes grow in more than one layer. This volumizing mascara can unfold layer upon layer of lashes thanks to its exclusive brush with ten layers...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Maybelline Lash Sensational Washable Mascara, Blackest Black0.32 fl oz!
Beauty B.
Atlanta, GA
Maybelline Lash Sensational Washable Mascara, Blackest Black0.32 fl oz uploaded by Beauty B.
Purchased at: Walmart
I really love the volume. This is perfect for the day's I don't feel like applying lashes. It literally gives me volume all day until I wash it off. I recommend this mascara for those looking to enhance your natural Lashes, but they are great for falsies as well.
Kaitlyn M.
Purchased at: Walgreens
I have been using this mascara for years. I use it to structure my lashes to get them exactly where I want them. I follow up with a different mascara to make them look thicker if I’m going for a more dramatic look.
Jackie M.
New York
Excellent mascara! I've tried almost every drugstore brand and this is, in my opinion, the best. Love the curved applicator, the consistency of the mascara is very easy to work with and the result is thick long natural looking lashes. I have zero issues with smudging or flaking even When my eyes tear.
Rachel F.
Columbia, MO
It is an affordable mascara that works beautifully, it is long lasting and looks natural! I like the color and how it makes my lashes look good! It doesn’t cost too much and I would buy again and I recommend!
emma O.
houston, tx
this is what i use daily. i really like this mascara, doesn't get clumpy. it's lasted me a while too. it does smell kinda weird but in a good way..? idk it's fine. i like the curved brush, definitely prefer that over the usual straight brushes. overall this is a really good product, i totally recommend! Lash Sensational® Black Pearl Washable Mascara
Drena B.
Lisbon, ME
I bought this for an event that I knew I'd need waterproof mascara for and this was a first for me. I thought it went on smooth, no clumps, I did add a quick refresh during a break in the event. Held up fabulous. The next morning when I washed my face it took a little extra time to get it off but that's understandable. I've purchased it again in the regular formula because I don't typically need waterproof.
LeoShili G.
Northborough dr
this brand is one of my favorites for eye makeup This mascara is great! I loved it, it highlights my eyelashes a lot. I recommend it 100%
Amy C.
Athens, AL
Love this mascara. Gives volume and length! Does not clump or flake during the day.
Sanija E.
Coon Rapids
I like the brush it gives me a really good eyelash streaks to where it looks like I just have naturally thick eyelashes and also it stays on really well and doesn't flake off which makes everything last longer instead of it being used up so quickly.
Tabby_Cat L.
This mascara is so amazing and super lengthening. I don’t recommend getting the waterproof one because for me it irritates one trying to get off. It is easy to apply, but it can get clumpy if you do too many layers or wait too long to do another. I do recommend this mascara and I would buy again.

Looking for your answer?