Maybelline Lash Sensational® Washable Mascara
Did you know your lashes grow more than just one layer? This mascara unfolds layer upon layer of lashes for a new full-fan effect.
- Aqua / Water / Eau
- Propylene Glycol
- Styrene/Acrylates/Ammonium Methacrylate Copolymer
- Cera Alba / Beeswax / Cire Dabeille
- Synthetic Fluorphlogopite
- Glyceryl Stearate
- Cetyl Alcohol
- Peg-200 Glyceryl Stearate
- Ethylenediamine/Stearyl Dimer Dilinoleate Copolymer
- Copernicia Cerifera Cera / Carnauba Wax / Cire De Carnauba
- Stearic Acid
- Palmitic Acid
- Ethylene/Va Copolymer
- Alcohol Denat.
- Aminomethyl Propanediol
- Caprylyl Glycol
- Butylene Glycol
- Xanthan Gum
- Sodium Laureth Sulfate
- Disodium Edta
- Tetrasodium Edta
- Pentaerythrityl Tetra-di-t-butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate
- CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 / Iron Oxides
- CI 77007 / Ultramarines
- CI 77891 / Titanium Dioxide
- CI 75470 / Carmine
- CI 77288 / Chromium Oxide Greens
- CI 77742 / Manganese Violet
- CI 77510 / Ferric Ferrocyanide
Top Questions See all 1,306 Q&A
- "I just recently bought this mascara and it has quickly became my favorite mascara , it has amazing separation and length but also volume . i think I'll repurchase this for a while " in 1680 reviews
- "This is my new favorite mascara! It lengthens and volumizes perfectly. It's a more wet formula, but I like that in a mascara. Go get this mascara right now!" in 642 reviews
- "I love this I use the water proof one, especially for hot yoga and it stays and my lashes on a a regular day are so long and lush love this mascara and for the $4 or $5 at Wal-Mart cant go wrong " in 503 reviews
- "This is a great mascara! One of the best out there in the drug store! Really makes your lashes long and curls them! Separates your eye lashes well too!" in 250 reviews
Pros: it gives me both length & volume and also separates each lash for that fan effect :). Didn't find another mascara that I liked more so I came back to this and will most likely stick to it! It doesn't clump or flake off your lashes so don't worry about it darkening your under eyes
Con's: literally none !
*Here's a closeup of my lashes only 😂 with 1 coat on both top and bottom lashes (I only put a little on the bottom lashes)
Waterproof version: same effect but drying on my lashes and after a few hours it crumbles off a little on my face
I don't know if they changed or anything but this mascara has started to smudge on my eyes. It didn't use to but it does now, I mean maybe I'm just sweatier who knows. I bought the waterproof version to layer over so now it doesn't smudge as much. I don't want to just use the waterproof version because then it is hard to take off so I only apply a little. It smudges a little when it's very hot but it's only a little and easy to clean.
This mascara is a great drugstore find and I will continue to repurchase.
The brush is amazing - it’s not thick so you can apply in evenly on tour eyelashes and not miss a single hair. It is easy to apply it on your bottom lashes as well.
Because of the quality of the brush, it perfectly separates your lashes and makes them look longer and fuller.
Another amazing think about it is that it’s super easy to take off. With other mascaras I’ve tried I have to ise 2-3, sometimes 4 cotton pads to remove the product of my eyelashes and I still sometimes wake up with mascara smudged under my eyes. This one, howevwr, is so wasy to remove - 1 cotton pad and I’m done!
I haven’t tried the waterproof one but the very black one is my go-to.
Definitely recommend to everyone.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos