Maybelline Lash Sensational® Washable Mascara

Did you know your lashes grow more than just one layer? This mascara unfolds layer upon layer of lashes for a new full-fan effect.

• Aqua / Water / Eau

• CI 75470 / Carmine
  • CI 77288 / Chromium Oxide Greens
  • CI 77742 / Manganese Violet
  • CI 77510 / Ferric Ferrocyanide

¿Tiene alguna repercusión nociva en las pestañas u ojos?
Does this mascara make your lashes voluminous Maybelline Lash Sensational® Washable Mascara ?
Start your review of Maybelline Lash Sensational® Washable Mascara!
Product Highlights
“I just recently bought this mascara and it has quickly became my favorite mascara , it has amazing separation and length but also volume . i think I'll repurchase this for a while ” in reviews
“This is my new favorite mascara! It lengthens and volumizes perfectly. It's a more wet formula, but I like that in a mascara. Go get this mascara right now!” in reviews
“I love this I use the water proof one, especially for hot yoga and it stays and my lashes on a a regular day are so long and lush love this mascara and for the $4 or $5 at Wal-Mart cant go wrong ” in reviews
“This is a great mascara! One of the best out there in the drug store! Really makes your lashes long and curls them! Separates your eye lashes well too!” in reviews
Muskegon, MI
Love this mascara. I would put this in my top three mascaras. It doesn't flake, smudge, or budge once I put it on my lashes. My lashes are straight and short so they need a lot of help to look good, this mascara makes them look good. It helps lift my lashes and holds the curl I give my lashes. This mascara also helps add length and volume. If I need my lashes to look good for a long amount of time I use this. I will even use this on my lower lashes and don't worry if it will smudge or transfer on me. If I had one negative thing to say is it can be a little difficult to clean off my lashes. I will use an oil based cleanser and hold a cotton round with the cleanser on my lashes for a moment. After holding it on there for a moment, the mascara comes right off without me losing any of my precious lashes. Other than that, I can truly say I love this mascara and recommend it to anyone who needs something that looks great and last a long time.
Orlando
I naturally have eyelashes that go straight down. There is absolutely no curl to them whatsoever (the complete opposite actually) and I feel like eyelash curlers have also been culprit to my lash loss. This mascara is exactly what I was looking for. I have lost a lot of volume in my lashes over the years because I was using really intense mascaras that would not come off without having to scrub hard and lose a lot of hair in the process. This mascara stays on ALL day and as you can see, makes a huge difference in how full my lashes look. It removes easily with makeup wipes and does not flake throughout the day. I will say, it begins to flake after about an 11 hour wear and thats when I remove it. Great overall though. P.S. In the photo, I used about 3 coats. Also, it does not dry immediately (this does not mean it is messy) which is good because you can build the product without discomfort.
lansing
Purchased at: Walmart
This mascara is amazing. I've tried a lot of the other popular ones out there recently - Lash Paradise, Exhibitionist, the Colourpop BFF mascara and the Makeup Revolution one. I do really love the Stila Huge mascara and the Lancome Big, but when I can't afford those, this one has become my #1. It is a wetter formula, but I like that. It's a vivid black that coats evenly and builds up super fast. Clumps are non-existent thanks to its thinner consistency, and the lashes can stick together to make just a couple mega-lashes if you're not careful with the brush. But once you get the hang of the different bristles on the curved brush, you can avoid that. And actually, my biggest complaint is that I don't like either of the brushes you can get with it very much (the black tube has a different brush). I've been toying with the idea of putting my Exhibitionist wand in the Lash Sensational tube and creating the ultimate combination of best wand and best formula.
Naples
Do not spend any money on expensive mascaras this is the best mascara you will ever use. It is super long lasting and gives you a full but also long impact to the lashes. The price point is amazing and you do not need to splurge on a more expensive mascara. I have been using this product since 2016 and have not looked back since, you will not be disappointed and your wallet will thank you. Other mascaras from Sephora such as better than sex, roller lash, etc., are great and I've tried them all but I keep going back to this mascara it truly works amazing for my eyelashes. I have naturally long and full lashes so when I compare mascaras I can really see what the mascara is doing and this makes me look like I am wearing fake lashes. Please go out and buy this. If I had 1 million in my bank account right now I still would choose this over any other mascara, just saying!!
I'm used to wearing eyelash extensions but thought I'd have a break for a while as they were costing me a small fortune. I'd got into a bad habit of rubbing my eyes so was finding I constantly had the panda eyes when I first went back to mascara - not a good look! I tried numerous different brands, including benefit, and I would still end up with the dreaded black rings under my eyes. I tried this after reading about it online and I'm so glad I did - this is the best mascara ever!! I have slept, swam, showered, you name it whilst wearing it and it hasnt budged at all! The wand and consistency take a bit of getting used to but once you master it the effect is brilliant. I have very straight lashes, so always curl before hand (plus having worn extensions for years I NEED that curl in my life) and this holds the curl perfectly all day. Persevere with getting the technique/amount of product right and you really will not regret buying this.
Love this mascara. I would put this in my top One mascaras.i have all mascara from Maybelline It doesn't flake, smudge, or budge once My lashes are straight and short so they need a lot of help to look good, this mascara makes them look good. It helps lift my lashes and holds the curl I give my lashes. This mascara also helps add length and volume. If I need my lashes to look good for a long amount of time I use this. I will even use this on my lower lashes and don't worry if it will smudge or transfer on me. If I had one negative thing to say is it can be a little difficult to clean off my lashes. I will use an oil-based cleanser and hold a cotton round with the cleanser on my lashes for a moment. After holding it on there for a moment, the mascara comes right off without me losing any of my precious lashes. Other than that, I can truly say I love this mascara and recommend it to anyone who needs something that looks great and last a long time.
Seattle
Maybelline Lash Sensational® Washable Mascara uploaded by Annie N.
Maybelline Lash Sensational® Washable Mascara uploaded by Annie N.
Purchased at: Amazon
For short, sparse lashes, this mascara is the BEST. Out of all the Maybelljne mascaras that I’ve tried and loved, this one is makes my lashes the most separated and full. One side of the brush is curved inwards and that’s the side that I use to really get to the root of my lashes and push them up. Once I have one coat on, I turn the brush over to the onward side with longer bristles to fan out my lashes. I love this mascara so much - currently on my second tube. I’ve never experienced any smudging or flaky on the washable formula. TIP: Buy on Amazon, I found a 2-pack for $10!
McDonough
Purchased at: Walmart
At first I did not like this mascara at all. After being a seasoned user, it is one of my HG mascaras. It doesn’t give my lashes any curl, but it definitely keeps them. After curling my lashes, I always go in with this no matter what mascara I decide to layer on top of it. I use this as a “base” to keep my lashes curled and it never fails to hold it. After a workout and my face is all sweaty, this does not budge and I’m talking about the non waterproof one. It is literally amazing. Not only does it keep a curl, it gives me great volume and separation. I will say that the first few times I used it, I didn’t like it because it was too wet, but after it dried out a little...best thing ever. 100% recommend!
terry
I really wanted to love this product, and I did at first. Although I wasn't crazy about the brush (having to rotate it for different lash lengths and sections of my lashes was difficult and annoying), the formula worked very well for the first month. My lashes looked long and defined. However, the mascara itself started to clump and go bad almost immediately. It started getting thick and impossible to go on without clumping in large globs on my lashes. I tried a few different tricks but it became impossible. And because it was so heavy, I lost all curl in my lashes, even with the eyelash curler. I would not recommend this product, as many other mascaras have longer shelf lives.
Norridge, IL
This mascara has a wand that has different lengths and curled, making it super easy to get to the root of the lash and get a good base, with the long bristles it makes it easy to separate each lash, making my lashes look super fanned out and curled. I'm so amazed with the product I bought two backups immediately. This isn't really a voluminous mascara, so I put on two coats of primer before I use this, but after two coats of this, I'm good. Makes my lashes look super awesome! I don't mind the clumpy formula, the clumps do flake off! It is really quick to dry, so I try to layer it up fast. The only reason why it isn't four stars is because of that.

719 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
SHAFER
il y a un jour
Maybelline Lash Sensational® Washable Mascara Does this work for long lashes?
SERENA W. • il y a un jour
Yes! It helps makes you lashes look a lot longer and works very well with long lashes!
Rajivnagar, mysore
il y a un jour
Alexia • il y a un jour
This mascara offers elongation and volume, if you just want a mascara that gives you volume you can opt for the colossal big shut also from maybelline. But to answer your question, it also offers volume