MakeupEye MakeupMascaraMaybelline
Lash Sensational Sky High Waterproof Mascara - 02 oz

Maybelline Lash Sensational Sky High Waterproof Mascara - 0.2 oz

Lash Sensational Sky High Waterproof Mascara Lash Sensational Sky High Waterproof Mascara

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Maybelline Lash Sensational Sky High Waterproof Mascara - 0.2 oz!
Los Angeles, CA
Maybelline Lash Sensational Sky High Waterproof Mascara - 0.2 oz uploaded by Christina H.
Purchased at: ULTA
I gave in and finally tried out the viral mascara from Maybelline and I do like it, I have been using the Maybelline waterproof falsies for year it's my number 1 choice to use as mascara I've used others randomly, using I get free mascaras from gift at demo ulta or other makeup stores but I go back to my favorite. So now I can say I have 2 favorite mascaras I don't really notice a difference between them bot I like them the same.
Shadyside, OH
Everyone was really raving on this mascara. I tried it. Waste of money. Even though it wasn’t a prestige brand, I don’t care. I should’ve known better when I seen the skinny brush and tiny thinned out bristles. I’ve watched videos on tiktok and I don’t know how it looks good on these people. My friends and I tried it and we all hate it. After the first coat, your lashes “fall”, the mascara clumps, it’s such a dry formula. Not recommended.
San Antonio, TX
Maybelline Lash Sensational Sky High Waterproof Mascara - 0.2 oz uploaded by Natalia S.
Ami me encanto por que [email protected] las pestañas largas . He visto comentarios tanto buenos como malos pero ami si [email protected] y si la ame y la volveré a comprar
Marlton, NJ
Maybelline Lash Sensational Sky High Waterproof Mascara - 0.2 oz uploaded by Tara E.
I found this type of Mascara on tiktok so I had to try it. I never really wear mascara like that because every mascara I had used never made my lashes pop, but this mascara from seeing and watching the videos on Tiktok made me buy it, and there was a sale going on for buy one get one free, so I was on it. I love the results and it’s MY FAVORITE go to mascara now. I love the length it gives my eye lashes. I have little eyelashes so the length after putting on is amazing and I love the brand and yeah.. you should go buy it to try it out for yourself😍
Maybelline Lash Sensational Sky High Waterproof Mascara - 0.2 oz uploaded by Yesenia R.
I enjoy this mascara. It does not compare to false lashes, but it’s good for more natural days.
Arlington, TX
Maybelline Lash Sensational Sky High Waterproof Mascara - 0.2 oz uploaded by Quyen T.
I am that kind of person who have super thin lashes and brow.. So you know, this has been going viral on tiktok so I have to try it out. For me, I’m pretty satisfied with the volume and length it gave me, plus it’s waterproof. That’s all I need when it comes to mascara. What is your favorite mascara?
Chino, CA
This waterproof mascara in the brownish black color is now my go to for everyday! It lengthens my lashes so much and it keeps them pretty curled throughout the day!
Surprise, AZ
Maybelline Lash Sensational Sky High Waterproof Mascara - 0.2 oz uploaded by Vallorey H.
On my search for the best waterproof mascara (for my eyelashes) this one just does not hit all of my criteria. To start, it does not keep my lashes curled at all. It feels like a normal mascara, not waterproof. Second, it smudges through out the day. I also have very watery eyes so if that mascara gets wet my eyes start burning and they keep watering until all of the mascara smears away. It did not coat my lashes nicely because the brush is too fat for the length length the bristles. It got clumpy too quick. And I just really did not enjoy it. However, the packaging is GORGEOUS and looks very luxurious. It's a shame that it didn't work for my lashes. Maybe I'll try it again in the future.
Maybelline Lash Sensational Sky High Waterproof Mascara - 0.2 oz uploaded by Idarmis T.
I really liked this mascara, it leaves my eyelashes long and very beautiful, being a product that is viral on social networks made it a bit difficult for me to get, it costs us $ 12, I like the applicator, the packaging is super cute and different. Maybelline Lash Sensational Sky High Waterproof Mascara - 0.2 oz
Rotterdam
I really like the mascara in means of the products looks and feels. When applying the mascara, I find some difficulties not touching my eyelid. But guess that has to do with my eyelids. It is easy to apply/use. The results are amazing. I have to admit that I have to use an eyelashes curler, but my lashes never been this long before. I like it a lot and wear it very often. Maybelline Lash Sensational Sky High Waterproof Mascara - 0.2 oz

Looking for your answer?