BeautyEyeMascaraMaybelline
Lash Sensational Sky High Waterproof Mascara

Maybelline Lash Sensational Sky High Waterproof Mascara

Limitless length, full volume. Custom flex brush grips and extends every lash for sky high impact from every angle. Waterproof formula. For best results, hold flexible brush against lashes and extend from root to tip repeatedly until desired volume and length are achieved.

I just made my first TikTok makeup review of the Maybelline Lash Sensational Sky High Waterproof Mascara that I will post soon on ashleystar2001 & I wanna is there any other makeup products viral or not that you want to see a review of on my TikTok? Also, you do get a sneak peek at one of my tutorials coming up.
Anyone else love this mascara as much as I do ?
Start your review of Maybelline Lash Sensational Sky High Waterproof Mascara!
Mia C.
Maybelline Lash Sensational Sky High Waterproof Mascara uploaded by Mia C.
Maybelline Lash Sensational Sky High Waterproof Mascara uploaded by Mia C.
Purchased at: Target
Although this is a lengthening mascara, I feel like I have tried on better mascaras that held up better throughout the day. Over time, I find my lashes drooping slightly, but not too much that it’s completely flat. Although, I find this formula is a much wetter formula that does take time to dry and fix the curl. (Not a bad thing, I just noticed it) ⠀ I am not a huge fan of the plastic wand applicator but this one was ok in terms of separating my lashes and it wasn’t an obnoxiously big brush. If I know I am going to have a long day at work or in humid conditions, I don’t gravitate towards this mascara, but instead a rest day/casual type of mascara. Overall this is a decent mascara!
Teala W.
Charlotte, NC
Maybelline Lash Sensational Sky High Waterproof Mascara uploaded by Teala W.
Ok so FINALLY after a few shipping issues and over a month of waiting I got this mascara. The packaging was very simple it came in a cardboard paper with thin plastic holding on but the tube itself is very flashy and pretty very girly and bulky. I like that the weird snaps into place so you know that it's very secure and on tightly. The price is very affordable and very fair in my opinion. I like that it lets you know that it's waterproof with the blue label seeing that I can only wear waterproof mascara because I sweat so badly if I use one that's not water proof it always ends up all over my face. As soon as I got it I took off all of my eye makeup so that this was the only product I had on my eyes. I put about four layers on my top and bottom lashes. I was pretty happy with the results at first because I don't have very long or thick lashes at all and it usually takes a very good lash primer and a good waterproof mascara for my lashes to show up and with this I didn't use any primer I just used the mascara. On the fourth application it did start to Clump up and on the bottom lashes it kept smearing a lot. By the end of the day I had all kinds of fall out all over my face I could literally take my fingers and pull clumps of mascara off of the ends of my eyelashes . My lashes still looked very full and Barry Wong I just had what of black flakes . I wore this two days in a row so that I could give an accurate good honest review on it. I do like this mascara but I would not make it my go-to or my everyday mascara. If I wanted just a little bit of extra volume maybe to put on with some lashes for that extra I might use this. I honestly don't think that this is any better than any other drug store mascara this is just my personal opinion. I do think that I will give it a try a few more times and maybe not apply so many layers and definitely use a primer first. I don't think that this is a bad mascara at all I just don't think there's anything extra amazing or great about it. I would recommend this mascara and I probably will purchase this again one day but like I said it definitely will not be my everyday mascara. Maybe this review will change in a few months after I try it with some other products or just didn't a few different ways of using it but for now this is my feelings on it. It's definitely worth a try.
Katrina M.
Grundy Center, IA
Maybelline Lash Sensational Sky High Waterproof Mascara uploaded by Katrina M.
Purchased at: Amazon
I do NOT understand the hype on this mascara. It is SO crumbly after minimal wear and every single time it smudges under my eyes. When I started to sweat a little, the product got into my eyes and IT BURNS! I would give it zero stars if I could. Even washing it off at night before bed, it stings! The application is not smooth, it leaves little hair like clumps and crumbles. The picture is what it claims to do, but it’s not what it does. However, the product is buildable. If you wear it, don’t wear it to a day long event. #mascaragallery #makeup #shelfie #summerglow #fallface
Emily A.
Puyallup, WA
Maybelline Lash Sensational Sky High Waterproof Mascara uploaded by Emily A.
Maybelline Lash Sensational Sky High Waterproof Mascara uploaded by Emily A.
I love the wand on the mascara. It isn’t one of the super big wands so you can really get into the root of the lash. This mascara gave my lashes great length and volume. I have been using this product regularly since I received it. I would highly recommend.
Jenna O.
Brooklyn Ctr, MN
Maybelline Lash Sensational Sky High Waterproof Mascara uploaded by Jenna O.
This mascara makes my eyelashes SO LONG! It went on very easily, and I thought the wand was an odd shape at first but I think it helps the application a lot. After I put it on I was so surprised how big my lashes looked, it was almost equivalent to wearing falsies! I will say it was a little bit harder to take off than my other mascaras, but nothing too crazy.
Ann D.
Brooklyn, NY
Maybelline Lash Sensational Sky High Waterproof Mascara uploaded by Ann D.
This mascara lives up to its name “Sky High”. This was great for lengthening my lashes! I can’t say it a lot for volume but it definitely made my lashes longer. I really liked the wand’s brush, it helps with coating every lash. This would be a brush I would love to see on other mascaras. This product lives up to its waterproof quality too. I normally take off my makeup with makeup wipes from Simple, but I found myself still having bits of mascara left on my lashes. Thankfully my VoxBox came with a micellar makeup remover that did the trick. I recommend!
Aliyanna N.
Dallas, TX
Maybelline Lash Sensational Sky High Waterproof Mascara uploaded by Aliyanna N.
Maybelline Lash Sensational Sky High Waterproof Mascara uploaded by Aliyanna N.
Let me start off by saying the mascara itself is so pretty. The tube is sleek and very lightweight. The applicator is very effective at distributing product while separating my lashes for a 360 coverage and it was very easy to apply. They weren’t lying when they said “Sky High,” my lashes were 2x longer with just one coat of mascara, and the more coats you apply, the more your lashes will grow. If you’re looking for a quick fix for your short lashes without the hassle of false lashes and glue, this Maybelline Sky High Mascara is the way to go.
Labiba R.
NY
Maybelline Lash Sensational Sky High Waterproof Mascara uploaded by Labiba R.
I got this as a free gift with purchase from ulta. I had seen so much hype about it but when I tried it, I did not quite like it. It’s not waterproof, not much long-lasting and the applicator is kinda short so doesn’t have that much curling. And the hardest part is, this mascara does not come off that easily while taking off. I would not recommend this mascara. The essence lash princess mascara is the besttt! Maybelline Lash Sensational Sky High Waterproof Mascara
Maya M.
Maybelline Lash Sensational Sky High Waterproof Mascara uploaded by Maya M.
This product is really good. I struggle to find a mascara that would make my eyelashes look like I have extensions but most never worked. When I heard about this one I ran to the store and bought it. Ever since I’ve had it I have loved it. It gives my lashes good length and makes them look like their extensions while keeping them not clumpy.
Makayla T.
Boiling Spgs, SC
Maybelline Lash Sensational Sky High Waterproof Mascara uploaded by Makayla T.
I received this complementary of Influenster in the Maybelline Summer Essentials Voxbox. Normally any mascaras I receive as used up entirely until they dry out. I am not picky about them and will pretty much use any mascara I can get. However, I knew as soon as I applied this mascara it was going to be a problem. The application was messy as the wand bristles are short and stubby, that was not the problem though. The problem started when I got some mascara on my lid, no problem I’ll just use my Micellar water and a qtip should get the job done a cleaned up right? Wrong. No matter what I did I could not get even a tiny smudge off! I took at look at the package thinking ‘is this waterproof?’ But as far as I could tell it was not. I was running late for work so I through concealer on over it and hoped no one would notice. Fast forward to the end of the day, I’m going to take my makeup off. My normal routine consists of using my make up remover towel which always gets the job done. I was wrong. The towel did not even make the mascara budge. Then I tried makeup remover wipes, they helped but I had to scrub a bit. I saw some lashes fall out unfortunately. And by lashes I mean my real lashes I don’t have any extensions. When I started giving up on the mascara coming completely off I tried micellar water on a cotton round just to assist in the rest but it didn’t do much. If you haven’t noticed by now, there is a positive side to this. If you want long lasting mascara that can pretty much hold up through anything… this product is for you. As for the everyday wearer? I would stick to Maybelline’s lash sensational! That is my go to back up for mascara!
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Ashley  G.
Florissant, MO
il y a 20 jours
Dina H. il y a 20 jours
I just viewed your video. You did a nice job.
Amber N.
West Palm Bch, FL
il y a un mois
Fariah R. il y a un mois
definitely yessss
Lale S.
il y a 3 mois
Maybelline Lash Sensational Sky High Waterproof Mascara ? Is this good for a busy person How long does it last
Tia W. il y a 3 mois
It does last a all day! I wasn’t a fan of it mainly because I have stick straight lashes and it clumped for me.
Elizabeth Y.
il y a 4 mois
Jeannine L. il y a 3 mois
I love it!
Lindsay N.
Brooklyn, NY
il y a 5 mois
Rosalyn R. il y a 4 mois
I like this mascara. It lengthens your lashes in a natural looking way. I don't find the formula to be clumpy.