BeautyEyeMascaraMaybelline
Lash Sensational Sky High Washable Mascara Makeup

Maybelline Lash Sensational Sky High Washable Mascara Makeup

Sky High lengthening and volume mascara for sky high lash impact from every angle. Long lasting mascara delivers full volume and limitless length.

Sky High lash impact from every angle! Lash Sensational Sky High mascara delivers full volume and limitless length. Exclusive Flex Tower mascara brush bends to volumize and extend every single lash from root to tip. Washable mascara formula infused with bamboo extract and fibers for long, full & lightweight lashes, that don't flake or smudge. Available in Very Black and Blackest Black. Allergy tested. Ophthalmologist tested. Suitable for sensitive eyes and contact lens wearers. Removes easily.

How To Use?

For best results, hold Maybelline Lash Sensational Sky High mascara's flexible brush against lashes and extend from root to tip repeatedly until desired volume and length is achieved.

Ingredients

INGREDIENTS G684936 AQUA / WATER / EAU, PROPYLENE GLYCOL, STYRENE/ACRYLATES/AMMONIUM METHACRYLATE COPOLYMER, POLYURETHANE-35, CERA ALBA / BEESWAX / CIRE DABEILLE, SYNTHETIC FLUORPHLOGOPITE, GLYCERYL STEARATE, CETYL ALCOHOL, PEG-200 GLYCERYL STEARATE, ETHYLENEDIAMINE/STEARYL DIMER DILINOLEATE COPOLYMER, COPERNICIA CERIFERA CERA / CARNAUBA WAX / CIRE DE CARNAUBA, STEARIC ACID, PALMITIC ACID, ETHYLENE/VA COPOLYMER, ALCOHOL DENAT., PARAFFIN, AMINOMETHYL PROPANEDIOL, PHENOXYETHANOL, CAPRYLYL GLYCOL, GLYCERIN, HYDROXYETHYLCELLULOSE, BUTYLENE GLYCOL, RAYON, XANTHAN GUM, CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE, SODIUM LAURETH SULFATE, DISODIUM EDTA, MYRISTIC ACID, TETRASODIUM EDTA, PENTAERYTHRITYL TETRA-DI-T-BUTYL HYDROXYHYDROCINNAMATE, POTASSIUM SORBATE, SILICA, SOLUBLE COLLAGEN, BAMBUSA VULGARIS EXTRACT, TRISODIUM EDTA

Want to try this but wondering how clumpy this is to get off ur eyes?
Want to try this but wondering how clumpy this is to get off ur eyes?
Hey beautiful ladies! how did u find this mascara? does it leave residue?
Start your review of Maybelline Lash Sensational Sky High Washable Mascara Makeup!
Johnna G.
Gilroy, CA
Maybelline Lash Sensational Sky High Washable Mascara Makeup uploaded by Johnna G.
TikTok may have made me buy it, but the actual results I saw after using it made me a true believer. Just ONE coat is all I need. It’s not heavy, not itchy (which is a major plus when I wear contacts!), and the price is just right. I buy two every month when it’s in stock. Don’t want to run out of this magic stuff, especially since it’s always sold out!
Daylene M.
University Ht, OH
Maybelline Lash Sensational Sky High Washable Mascara Makeup uploaded by Daylene M.
I received this as a gift but I just recently purchased it since I ran out. It separates, lengthens, and gives great volume! What I love about it the most is that it’s super easy to wash off which is a plus for me since my time is limited with a 4 month old. It doesn’t leave any annoying dark streaks that I later have to go in with more makeup remover to remove.
Elaine D.
Clermont, FL
Maybelline Lash Sensational Sky High Washable Mascara Makeup uploaded by Elaine D.
Purchased at: Walgreens
I absolutely love this mascara. Keeps my lashes looking long n curled all day. No smudge or flakes. Doesnt bother my eyes having contacts. Maybelline Lash Sensational Sky High Washable Mascara Makeup Honestly Maybelline is on of the best drugstore mascara brand.
Angela H.
South Holland, IL
Maybelline Lash Sensational Sky High Washable Mascara Makeup uploaded by Angela H.
Definitely my top ranked under $10 mascara. Two to 3 coats and you look like you have in falsies. Lashes touch my eyelids now. Good wear without raccoon eyes. Easily washes off without scrubbing. A definite staple! Outshines most other brands charging 3xs the price.
Skylar L.
Maybelline Lash Sensational Sky High Washable Mascara Makeup uploaded by Skylar L.
This is such a great mascara! It makes my eyelashes super long and thick and I feel so confident wearing it! I would definitely recommend this one. It’s also super adorable too, so that’s a big plus! Get this!
Stephanie O.
Clearfield, UT
Maybelline Lash Sensational Sky High Washable Mascara Makeup uploaded by Stephanie O.
Out of all the mascara I have tried this Is my die hard favorite! It's affordable, long lasting & simply amazing! I don't plan on switching anytime soon! I love the way my lashs feel light, full & fluffy. This is super affordable. I purchased mine from Walmart & Target!
Yaxin X.
New Haven, CT
Maybelline Lash Sensational Sky High Washable Mascara Makeup uploaded by Yaxin X.
Pretty solid everyday mascara that doesn’t flake throughout the day or clump during application. I’m a big fan of the shape of the brush, but it does get messy sometimes. This mascara definitely helps volumize my lashes, but it’s not super effective at keeping them curled for more than a few hours.
Isabela O.
Maybelline Lash Sensational Sky High Washable Mascara Makeup uploaded by Isabela O.
the brush is very flimsy, it lifts my eyelashes and doesn't leave clumps, I have small eyelashes and this presentation has been quite nice, I've seen a lot of publicity about the result and it really seems quite normalMaybelline Lash Sensational Sky High Mascara - 801 Washable Very Black - 0.24 fl oz
Cassie B.
Maybelline Lash Sensational Sky High Washable Mascara Makeup uploaded by Cassie B.
Works great, really makes my lashes full and long. The only down side is it’s pretty hard to get off. Gotta use oil to get off the best. But definitely worth all the hype. Maybelliene is a great brand for mascara
Kadie G.
Gibsonia, PA
Maybelline Lash Sensational Sky High Washable Mascara Makeup uploaded by Kadie G.
I love this trio and this time I tried out Sky High. I have no make up on in my photo. Just put the mascara on to try it out. I felt it went on smoothly, the brush took me a minute. It was longer than I expected, or maybe I have small eyes, I dunno lol but I had to be careful or I would have gotten mascara on my face. The brush is also very flexible. Kinda cool but also took me a minute. I felt I got good length, no flakes but I’ll have to keep testing this one as I’m used to a thicker brush. Overall it didn’t disappoint and it didn’t flake as the day went on.

271 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...