MakeupEye MakeupMascaraMaybelline
Lash Sensational Sky High Washable Mascara Makeup

Maybelline Lash Sensational Sky High Washable Mascara Makeup

Sky High lengthening and volume mascara for sky high lash impact from every angle. Long lasting mascara delivers full volume and limitless length.

Sky High lash impact from every angle! Lash Sensational Sky High mascara delivers full volume and limitless length. Exclusive Flex Tower mascara brush bends to volumize and extend every single lash from root to tip. Washable mascara formula infused with bamboo extract and fibers for long, full & lightweight lashes, that don't flake or smudge. Available in Very Black and Blackest Black. Allergy tested. Ophthalmologist tested. Suitable for sensitive eyes and contact lens wearers. Removes easily.

How To Use?

For best results, hold Maybelline Lash Sensational Sky High mascara's flexible brush against lashes and extend from root to tip repeatedly until desired volume and length is achieved.

Ingredients

INGREDIENTS G684936 AQUA / WATER / EAU, PROPYLENE GLYCOL, STYRENE/ACRYLATES/AMMONIUM METHACRYLATE COPOLYMER, POLYURETHANE-35, CERA ALBA / BEESWAX / CIRE DABEILLE, SYNTHETIC FLUORPHLOGOPITE, GLYCERYL STEARATE, CETYL ALCOHOL, PEG-200 GLYCERYL STEARATE, ETHYLENEDIAMINE/STEARYL DIMER DILINOLEATE COPOLYMER, COPERNICIA CERIFERA CERA / CARNAUBA WAX / CIRE DE CARNAUBA, STEARIC ACID, PALMITIC ACID, ETHYLENE/VA COPOLYMER, ALCOHOL DENAT., PARAFFIN, AMINOMETHYL PROPANEDIOL, PHENOXYETHANOL, CAPRYLYL GLYCOL, GLYCERIN, HYDROXYETHYLCELLULOSE, BUTYLENE GLYCOL, RAYON, XANTHAN GUM, CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE, SODIUM LAURETH SULFATE, DISODIUM EDTA, MYRISTIC ACID, TETRASODIUM EDTA, PENTAERYTHRITYL TETRA-DI-T-BUTYL HYDROXYHYDROCINNAMATE, POTASSIUM SORBATE, SILICA, SOLUBLE COLLAGEN, BAMBUSA VULGARIS EXTRACT, TRISODIUM EDTA

How am I supposed to get volume with this wand? It seems to only give length.
Does this mascara have a waterproof version?
I Wanna try this but is it clumpy or make you prone to spider lashes? Personally not a look I like and it’s super hard to track down where I am and wanna know before I commit to it
Start your review of Maybelline Lash Sensational Sky High Washable Mascara Makeup!
Tara G.
Maybelline Lash Sensational Sky High Washable Mascara Makeup uploaded by Tara G.
Bought to see if it worth the hype. But I don’t see any miracle comparing to other mascaras. But it is still a nice product.
Sheila K.
Perth
The best drugstore mascara currently in the market. Best value, consistency and bristles. The brush itself is a little soft and floppy at times but still the best so far
member-06c321
The Maybelline Lash Sensational Sky High sky Mascara is my best mascara ever it gives length, volume, and separation. The packaging is the best I have ever seen and it’s so easy to use I really recommend it for everyone even the people who don’t have long lashes. ❤️❤️
jessica B.
perth
Really loved this product makes my lashes look great and I love how easy it is to apply honestly would recommend this is a great product it is a bit pricey is it around $25 where I live but I would recommend some lashes did fall out
Melanie P.
Glenore grove
I really love this Mascara I always have to have it in my house I have never had a bad experience with it
Mariam Y.
Perth
There is no need anymore to go for high end tubing mascaras such as KA or Hourglass as this mascara is just as good and a fraction of the price. No more panda eyes for me.
Tha Yu T.
Seville East, NY
There is a love/ hate relationship with me and this mascara. I love how it makes my bottom lashes long however it is super dry and hard to wash off. Every time I use this mascara I am terrified of washing my face because I genuinely do feel like it’s affecting my natural lashes. So I have to wash off my lashes by using Vaseline as I feel that it is more safe. Overall it’s not really my favourite but it’s good for the price.
Celeste M.
The most amazing mascara I have used, I have very short eyelashes and after using this it lengthened my eyelashes so much!
Elaine D.
Clermont, FL
Maybelline Lash Sensational Sky High Washable Mascara Makeup uploaded by Elaine D.
Purchased at: Walgreens
I absolutely love this mascara. Keeps my lashes looking long n curled all day. No smudge or flakes. Doesnt bother my eyes having contacts. Maybelline Lash Sensational Sky High Washable Mascara Makeup Honestly Maybelline is on of the best drugstore mascara brand.
Rebecca F.
Erlanger, KY
Maybelline Lash Sensational Sky High Washable Mascara Makeup uploaded by Rebecca F.
Purchased at: ULTA
This mascara is really good like people have been saying! It lengthens my lashes and makes me feel confident to not have to wear false lashes like I normally do. This mascara is a little hard to get off though which is fine by me since it shows how good it will be come summertime!Maybelline Lash Sensational Sky High Washable Mascara Makeup

227 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Brooklyne G.
Prescott Vly, AZ
il y a 9 jours
Maybelline Lash Sensational Sky High Washable Mascara Makeup Did anybody like this mascara? I’ve seen it on Tik Tok and it worked really well for some people but I don’t want to waste my money.
Marianne B. il y a 9 jours
I really like how it looks but it is a pain to take off. If you don't care about having to spend a while taking it off at night I absolutely recommend you buy it!
Alexiz D.
Trinity, TX
il y a 11 jours
Ivana A. il y a 11 jours
Yes it’s a great mascara and affordable. I love that It doesn’t smudge and It doesn’t clump.