Maybelline Lash Sensational Mascara Holiday Ornament uploaded by Rozy S.Maybelline Lash Sensational Mascara Holiday Ornament uploaded by Kurtisha H.

BY MAYBELLINE

Lash Sensational Mascara Holiday Ornament - Try Maybelline's Lash Sensational Mascara Holiday Ornament! Did you know your lashes grow in more than just one layer? Lash Sensational Mascara unfolds layer upon layer of lashes for the new full fan effect. Maybelline's first patented fanning brush with 10 layers of bristles reveals a full flourish of lashes.Benefits:Hangable Lash Sensational Mascara Ornament makes the perfect stocking stuffer this seasonReveal layers of lashes for the new full fan effectSuper black mascara lengthens while it curlsLiquid Ink formula coats from all sides(0.32 oz) - Lash Sensational Mascara Holiday Ornament see more...

Buy on ULTA
Victoria C.
New York
ONE OF MY FAVORITE MASCARAS!!!! I’ve went through about 3 of these already, can you tell this is my favorite lol. This mascara changed my life because it gives length, gives volume and separates the lashes nicely. This is even in my everyday makeup bag I love this and I will continue to use this
Kaitlyn R.
This is the best mascara I’ve ever used I constantly buy it each time. Super affordable and never lets me down. People always ask if my lashes are fake and I tell them about the mascara
Jade I.
Saint Paul
Works pretty well! Sometimes it can be clumpy, but the brush will give you longer, thicker lashes! It’s convenient to buy because I’ve seen it at most drug stores, grocery stores, beauty stores, etc.

I have since started using a different mascara that I prefer more for the health of my lashes, but for the price-point this mascara is the best!
Rori L.
ogden, UT
this made my eye lashes so lumpy. it as bad, i also could get it off with make up remover!. i have green eyes  didnt appeal them. i wont purchase again
Kurtisha H.
Brooklyn, NY
Maybelline Lash Sensational Mascara Holiday Ornament , I accidentally bought waterproof mascara 😂😂 so to remove this I use coconut oil , but the mascara works really well, especially on my bottom lashes.
Kaela ✌.
This mascara was one of my favorites for some time. It works really well for lengthening and doesn't clump very much --at least right away. It dries out get quickly in the bottle and really only lasted about a month. Otherwise, it's a pretty good mascara!
Megan F.
If you’re looking for a good, inexpensive mascara this stuff is great. I don’t buy the waterproof and it is difficult to wash off. The color and curl are both good. It thickens and lengthens lashes well. All in all, great mascara for its price.
Gisselle E.
Cathedral City
I love all there mascaras but this one has to be one of my favorites I use it on the daily it just makes my eyelashes look a lot fuller and longer than they already are! Of course I recommend this mascara to anyone !
Ashley A.
Los Angeles, CA
Love this mascara it isso good with giving volume to my lashed and to add a noce clean curl ! It is totaly inexpensive i have bought it like 4 times ! It is easy to apply abd i would totally recomend!
Chaylynn S.
East Taunton, MA
The best blackest mascara in the drugstore formula is so amazing doesn't flake easy to take off makes your natural lashes look like falsies love love love this I've rebought it I think 5 times