Maybelline Lash Sensational Mascara Holiday Ornament uploaded by Rozy S.

BY MAYBELLINE

Lash Sensational Mascara Holiday Ornament - Try Maybelline's Lash Sensational Mascara Holiday Ornament! Did you know your lashes grow in more than just one layer? Lash Sensational Mascara unfolds layer upon layer of lashes for the new full fan effect. Maybelline's first patented fanning brush with 10 layers of bristles reveals a full flourish of lashes.Benefits:Hangable Lash Sensational Mascara Ornament makes the perfect stocking stuffer this seasonReveal layers of lashes for the new full fan effectSuper black mascara lengthens while it curlsLiquid Ink formula coats from all sides(0.32 oz) - Lash Sensational Mascara Holiday Ornament see more...

Buy on Walmart*
Hailey N.
lewisport
My little nubby eye lashes pop with this mascara. Literally looks like I have fake eyelashes because it works so good. Really cheap, got it at target for $7.00, well worth it. Especially if you have little nubs like mine.
Kaela ✌.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This mascara was one of my favorites for some time. It works really well for lengthening and doesn't clump very much --at least right away. It dries out get quickly in the bottle and really only lasted about a month. Otherwise, it's a pretty good mascara!
Gisselle E.
Cathedral City
I love all there mascaras but this one has to be one of my favorites I use it on the daily it just makes my eyelashes look a lot fuller and longer than they already are! Of course I recommend this mascara to anyone !
Haley K.
Birmingham
This is my daily mascara. It does the job and make my lashes long with a lot of volume. The only bad thing is that it isn't sweat proof. It'll run if your face gets wet.Maybelline Lash Sensational® Washable Mascara
Amanda B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I take my mascara very seriously and this is one of the best. I️t lasts long, provides length AND volume and it’s waterproof. #winning
Melanie S.
Brooklyn, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
My absolute favorite mascara! It is cheap, makes my eyebrows look so much fuller, and just all around the best mascara out there
Wendy R.
Rncho Cordova, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product was ok nothing great. It didn't give me volume and length. Tryed a few coats but not much happening.
Giovana V.
Thousand Oaks
This mascara is great, it lets my lashes very long. It is also easy to apply because of the curved pencil.
Brooklynn V.
Imperial, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This mascara really completes a makeup look. It adds length and boldens your lashes. I absolutely love it!
cat b.
Bellevue
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a really great lengthening mascot that’s really good at holding girls and creating length