BeautyEyeMascaraMaybelline
Lash Sensational Mascara

Maybelline Lash Sensational® Mascara

Did you know your lashes grow more than just one layer? This mascara unfolds layer upon layer of lashes for a new full-fan effect.

Do you wiggle your mascara wand Maybelline Lash Sensational® Mascara or blink your eyes during your mascara application? Benefit Cosmetics Roller Lash Mascara Super Curling Deal Gift Set 38 value
Does anyone have a holy grail product that they always go back to? Mine is defo this mascara!
Start your review of Maybelline Lash Sensational® Mascara!
Kimberly  T.
Oxford, MS
1,232 reviews
Maybelline Lash Sensational® Mascara uploaded by Kimberly  T.
One of my favorite affordable mascaras I have used in a while. I like how black it is and the separation it gives. I tend to lean towards this mascara more often than others lately because of the one swipe color payoff.
Selena  B.
Dale, IN
Maybelline Lash Sensational® Mascara uploaded by Selena  B.
Love this mascara, has been my favorite for a while now. Gives you so much volume and length.
JoAnna F.
Loudonville, OH
Maybelline Lash Sensational® Mascara uploaded by JoAnna F.
LOVE LOVE LOVE this mascara! Sooo good! (I am very picky for my mascaras) and this one really impressed me! I did my research to find the “best mascaras” and I can say this one is the best one I have ever tried! It give volume, doesn’t clump!, it lengthens, it curls, it stays on all day and comes off nice, easy on the lashes! Also some mascaras transfer etc this one really dose and if it dose a Lil it’s super little bit! I’ve been using it for years! I give it a 10/10! Definitely recommend this one! 😍Like if this was helpful plz🫶🏼🤍✨#Mascara #TheBestMascara #Volume #Maybelline #girl #Beauty #MakeUp #Influencers
Kennedy M.
Spokane, WA
Maybelline Lash Sensational® Mascara uploaded by Kennedy M.
This is one of my favorite drug store mascaras. I’ve been using it for years. I only gave it 4 stars instead of 5 though because it does start to flake off and leave residue under my eyes after awhile.
Valeria G.
love it!!! i love how curved the wand it and makes it perfect for coating every lash. the formula itself is alright, but i think the wand really does all the work. it makes it so easy to apply and lengthen. i would definitely recommend to people who struggle coating their lashes efficiently.
Laura L.
Flemington, NJ
Maybelline Lash Sensational® Mascara uploaded by Laura L.
Purchased at: Walmart
I can always count on Maybelline for a good affordable mascara, and this is my all time favorite. It lengthens and volumizes without looking *too* clumpy. I’m a stickler for clumpy/fake looking lashes so that’s why I gave 4 stars. I’ve noticed that when I first get a new tube, it’s a tiny bit clumpy for a couple weeks and then it subsides. I love the curved brush too.
Ty F.
Maybelline Lash Sensational® Mascara uploaded by Ty F.
My go to mascara! It leaves your lashes longing long and full. It doesn’t leave a clumpy feeling or make your eye lashes feel heavy. For a drugstore item it is really nice and is a staple in my makeup collection. The packaging is super cute and I like that it has a bigger bristle area. The price is affordable and I would definitely recommend!
Kylie B.
clinton
Maybelline Lash Sensational® Mascara uploaded by Kylie B.
i love this mascara so much, i ended up finding this one because my grandmother got my the wrong mascara, i tried it anyways and i LOVE it. gives my lashes a ton of volume.
Nadja B.
Gainesville, FL
Maybelline Lash Sensational® Mascara uploaded by Nadja B.
Purchased at: Target
love this product!! it adds a lot of length to my lashes and curls them simultaneously. HOWEVER, the curl doesn’t stay long (which is fine, using a eyelash curler fixes that), but the other downside of this mascara is that it can get a little clumpy and sometimes be prone to spider lashes. but this can be avoided if u use a empty mascara wand to brush the lashes through. i love the formula itself, but the mascara wand isn’t the best. i think it’s still worth it and would buy again! especially for the price! :-) it’s a great product overall & worth trying! Maybelline Lash Sensational® Mascara
Erynn W.
Reno,NV
Maybelline Lash Sensational® Mascara uploaded by Erynn W.
Purchased at: bluemercury
One of my all time favorite mascaras! I have medium length lashes I’d say and this mascara helps keep them curled up all day and also make them look longer without clump and flakiness. Always repurchasing! Maybelline Lash Sensational® Mascara
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Michelle M.
il y a 7 mois
Angela S. il y a 7 mois
Blink blink on top. Wiggle on bottom. Lol
Lulu Q.
Ivana R. il y a un an
It's not enough to say good. too good ... that is, the best maybe :D
Mia B.
il y a un an
Maybelline Lash Sensational® Mascara Does this stay on all day?
Destiny C. il y a 9 mois
It will stay on all day until you wash it off
Shenelle  I.
Greenwith, SA
Karina H. il y a un an
No it’s too over hyped. Not worth it for me .
Linda K.
il y a un an
Maybelline Lash Sensational® Mascara ? Does this mascara get all clumpy when applied?
Giovvana D. il y a 8 mois
Not really, if so it’s like the tiniest clump and you can easily remove it with you finger.
Danielle  C.
Drexel Hill, PA
il y a un an
Maybelline Lash Sensational® Mascara Does anyone know if this is comparable to Benefit’s Roller Lash? I’m always looking for a dupe. #f4f
Angela C. il y a 8 mois