Maybelline Lash Sensational® Mascara

by Maybelline

Did you know your lashes grow more than just one layer? This mascara unfolds layer upon layer of lashes for a new full-fan effect.

What’s your best hack to prevent mascara smudging? I feel like I’ve tried everything!
Start your review of Maybelline Lash Sensational® Mascara!
Kennedy M.
Seattle
Maybelline Lash Sensational® Mascara uploaded by Kennedy M.
This is one of my favorite drug store mascaras. I’ve been using it for years. I only gave it 4 stars instead of 5 though because it does start to flake off and leave residue under my eyes after awhile.
val G.
love it!!! i love how curved the wand it and makes it perfect for coating every lash. the formula itself is alright, but i think the wand really does all the work. it makes it so easy to apply and lengthen. i would definitely recommend to people who struggle coating their lashes efficiently.
Laura L.
Flemington, NJ
Maybelline Lash Sensational® Mascara uploaded by Laura L.
Purchased at: Walmart
I can always count on Maybelline for a good affordable mascara, and this is my all time favorite. It lengthens and volumizes without looking *too* clumpy. I’m a stickler for clumpy/fake looking lashes so that’s why I gave 4 stars. I’ve noticed that when I first get a new tube, it’s a tiny bit clumpy for a couple weeks and then it subsides. I love the curved brush too.
Kylie B.
clinton
Maybelline Lash Sensational® Mascara uploaded by Kylie B.
i love this mascara so much, i ended up finding this one because my grandmother got my the wrong mascara, i tried it anyways and i LOVE it. gives my lashes a ton of volume.
Nadja B.
Gainesville, FL
Maybelline Lash Sensational® Mascara uploaded by Nadja B.
Purchased at: Target
love this product!! it adds a lot of length to my lashes and curls them simultaneously. HOWEVER, the curl doesn’t stay long (which is fine, using a eyelash curler fixes that), but the other downside of this mascara is that it can get a little clumpy and sometimes be prone to spider lashes. but this can be avoided if u use a empty mascara wand to brush the lashes through. i love the formula itself, but the mascara wand isn’t the best. i think it’s still worth it and would buy again! especially for the price! :-) it’s a great product overall & worth trying! Maybelline Lash Sensational® Mascara
Erynn W.
Reno,NV
Maybelline Lash Sensational® Mascara uploaded by Erynn W.
Purchased at: bluemercury
One of my all time favorite mascaras! I have medium length lashes I’d say and this mascara helps keep them curled up all day and also make them look longer without clump and flakiness. Always repurchasing! Maybelline Lash Sensational® Mascara
Sana D.
This mascara stays on better than my old voluminous waterproof one. I used to get smudges under my eyes all the time from my old waterproof mascara and it was annoying. I bought this mascara on a whim and after getting used to the brush, I really like it. I have pretty fine lashes so I like to scrape off most of the mascara and apply it with the short bristles with very little product on the wand. Then I can go back in and apply more coats to add volume, that way I don't get like 5 clumped up mega lashes. I LOVE that this stuff washes off in the shower. I just take a little soap and gently rub my lashes a little and it comes off. I used some makeup remover on a cotton pad after I showered to see if there was mascara still on my lashes but there wasn't, it really does wash off. I don't get how it can stay on so well without smudging and flaking but not be waterproof and wash off with soap and water.
Lynn L.
Clermont, FL
Purchased at: Target
This mascara really does is ~all~. It gives amaaaazing volume, lengthens and curls. I use 3 different high end mascaras (👀looking at you Benefit💕) to get the same effect from this ONE drugstore mascara. Not gonna lie, I kind of *live* for my Benefit trio BUT if I'm grabbing one mascara (I have 26 currently - high-end and drugstore, and yes I have a problem) --it's gonna be MAY--belline Lash Sensational!
Jessie H.
San Francisco, CA
Maybelline Lash Sensational® Mascara uploaded by Jessie H.
Maybelline Lash Sensational® Mascara uploaded by Jessie H.
Purchased at: Walgreens
My current favorite mascara. The wand is amazing for lash lift. This is the first drug store mascara brand that have met and exceeded my expectations. It comes of very easily with just water, no makeup remover needed. Maybelline Lash Sensational® Mascara #makeup #mascara #maybelline
member-3a718
Purchased at: Walgreens
This is a great mascara. A really good mascara found in any drug store. It’s definitely a go to for my everyday makeup look. Pro tip, always buy cheeper mascara and make sure to always wear sunscreen.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Shenelle I.
adelaide
il y a 3 mois
Karina H. il y a 3 mois
No it’s too over hyped. Not worth it for me .
Linda K.
il y a 3 mois
Maybelline Lash Sensational® Mascara ? Does this mascara get all clumpy when applied?
Danielle C.
Drexel Hill, PA
il y a 4 mois
Maybelline Lash Sensational® Mascara Does anyone know if this is comparable to Benefit’s Roller Lash? I’m always looking for a dupe. #f4f
Nasrin H.
il y a 5 mois
MMaybelline Lash Sensational® Mascara aanyone given this a try? If you have better alternatives please comment! Thank you
Nancy E. il y a 5 mois