BY MAYBELLINE

This volumizing mascara captures lashes from root to tip for a full-fan effect. Now, with precious oils for a softer, denser finish.

• Isododecane

• I saw that Megan Markle liked this mascara and wondered i...2 Answers
  • I have the original lash sensational, the pink tube, and ...2 Answers
  • I like the waterproof qualities of this mascara, but not ...1 Answers
Maybelline Lash Sensational® Luscious Waterproof Mascara
  • "I absolutely adore this product it's obviously a holy grail for me. I have such tiny eyelashes and this mascara does wonders for them. I only tried the original but I can't wait to get my hands on the waterproof." in 204 reviews
  • "This is my new favorite mascara. It gives volume and separates lashes perfectly. The brush is awesome and I highly recommend trying it. " in 165 reviews
  • "Because I love the original formula so much I decided to try the Luscious version. It has all the same great traits as the original long lasting and no flaking. this one keeps my lashes soft unlike the other formula which compares to how a regular mascara feels. this is more comfortable to wear because softer and more movable." in 46 reviews
  • "Maybelline is always super innovative when it comes to their mascaras. I'm trying out this mascara and I have to say I really love it. The bristle design is what really makes the mascara so effective. There's tons of tiny individual rows of bristles in a tapered cone shape with a finite point at the end of the brush. This allows the brush to really grip the lashes from their base and coat them individually from root to tip. The brush really fans out the lashes and the fine tip allows you to coat the small lashes on the inner corners of the eye. The result is really full, fat, fanned out long lashes that really stand out. I always buy waterproof formula because I like my mascara to stay on all day long even through my workouts. Another great product from Maybelline! " in 46 reviews
Mia F.
Peoria
This mascara does not do what it says. I bought this because I wanted full eyelashes, but I got far from that. My eyes got so irritated that I can no longer wear it. This product still has some positives, like it gives a little curl. But there is nothing too special about it.
Holly L.
Irvine, CA
Review for: Very Black more...
This is my go to mascara for fuller natural looking lashes. It does get a little clumpy because the way the applicator's fibers are laid out, a lot of product sits between it but if you keep working it in and brushing it out it's an easy fix. And as you continue to brush them out it still looks natural and not heavy on the lashes.
Lex B.
Eva, AL
I LOVE this stuff. Literally get asked multiple times a day if I'm wearing falsies and it's all because of this product. It gives such volume and really makes your eye make-up pop. It is waterproof and all day wear. Such a good buy!
Elena O.
Colorado Springs
Review for: Very Black more...
I bought it a while ago and I I'm upset, because I thought that it'll be a perfect mascara for me, but..... My lashes gets glued together, after that I just couldn't remove it couple times.
Valery M.
Orlando, FL
I really like the volume that gives my lashes, but after using it a while my eyelashes weakened and whenever you wash my oara face take my makeup appeared from 3 to 5 tabs 😣 should not use it as often only some occasions.
wendy m.
I love this product its very good and it very easy to use I love the way it works and it last all day on you I recommend others to try it out as well they'll love it .
Amanda Z.
Review for: Maybelline New York Lash Sensational Luscious Waterproof Mascara - Very Black (Pack of 3) more...
I love the product lash sensational from maybelline New York. I find that the product is long lasting and the applicator is great. The price is affordable and it makes my lashes look great!! I recommend this product.
Jennifer R.
This mascara has become my one and only mascara. As someone who has straight lashes, I can't hold a curl with regular mascara so when I apply this after curling my lashes, the curls last all day. I love how easy it is to use this and how the applicator helps separate your lashes so it doesn't clump.
Daisy W.
Burr Oak, MI
This is by far my favorite mascara. It is so natural looking and makes my lashes so long! People always think I'm wearing falsies but I'm not! I definitely recommend to people who want longer, natural looking lashes. Affordable and a great product!
Payton W.
I love this mascara so much! It works miracles on my lashes! It is very black, lengthening, voluminous, and curls my lashes! But, it all still look natural! I purchased mine a target. I love this product and would recommend it to all!
Kelsie D.
What's the difference between the black bottle and the pink bottle?
Andrea P.
Is it easy to take it off? And is it as good as the pink lash sensational?
Jennifer O.
Does your eyelashes clump?
Stormy D.
York, PA
I bought this to try for my first mascara...how do you get it off so you don't end up with black everywhere lol
Donya B.
Does this Maybelline New York Lash Sensational Luscious Waterproof Mascara flake or smear?