BY MAYBELLINE

This volumizing mascara captures lashes from root to tip for a full-fan effect. Now, with precious oils for a softer, denser finish.

• Isododecane

• I saw that Megan Markle liked this mascara and wondered i...2 Answers
  • I have the original lash sensational, the pink tube, and ...2 Answers
  • I like the waterproof qualities of this mascara, but not ...1 Answers
Maybelline Lash Sensational® Luscious Waterproof Mascara
  • "I absolutely adore this product it's obviously a holy grail for me. I have such tiny eyelashes and this mascara does wonders for them. I only tried the original but I can't wait to get my hands on the waterproof." in 204 reviews
  • "This is my new favorite mascara. It gives volume and separates lashes perfectly. The brush is awesome and I highly recommend trying it. " in 165 reviews
  • "Because I love the original formula so much I decided to try the Luscious version. It has all the same great traits as the original long lasting and no flaking. this one keeps my lashes soft unlike the other formula which compares to how a regular mascara feels. this is more comfortable to wear because softer and more movable." in 46 reviews
  • "Maybelline is always super innovative when it comes to their mascaras. I'm trying out this mascara and I have to say I really love it. The bristle design is what really makes the mascara so effective. There's tons of tiny individual rows of bristles in a tapered cone shape with a finite point at the end of the brush. This allows the brush to really grip the lashes from their base and coat them individually from root to tip. The brush really fans out the lashes and the fine tip allows you to coat the small lashes on the inner corners of the eye. The result is really full, fat, fanned out long lashes that really stand out. I always buy waterproof formula because I like my mascara to stay on all day long even through my workouts. Another great product from Maybelline! " in 46 reviews
Brooke C.
Review for: Very Black more...
The Lash Sensation line from Maybelline is truly sensational. I love their products! I never thought I would fall in love with a drug store mascara but I'm looking no further! It gives my lashes the perfect look the way I want them to look! It's all very wet and very buildable! Which I love!
Staisy C.
I very much disliked this mascara. It applies messy, it gets on my eyelid & the wand isn't the best. this is a very .. wet.. consistency .. It's only pro is that is lasts a while. My lashes end up looking clumped. I will not purchase this one again & I will probably not even finish the bottle. I would try a different Maybelline mascara but definitely not this one.
Elise L.
Review for: Very Black more...
These photos actually do this mascara justice. But, unfortunately, this is a dewy mascara. It clumps easily and stays wet on your lashes, making it easy for them to stick together. Even when you wiggle the brush back and forth, most clumps do not come out. I really had to work with it to get the look I wanted.
Robin S.
San Antonio, TX
Love love love this mascara! It makes my eyelashes so long. i get compliments every single day! I would recommend this product.
i've used other mascaras including expensive ones and i didn't like how my eyelashes came out after, i'm in love with this mascara i'm never going back!
Desiray S.
Fort Thomas, KY
It truly makes ypur lashes appear longer and adds volume. It is a true black. Which is great if you wear flasies. My main issues with this are, 1. It has major clumpage. It makes the lashes look extremely thick. And 2. It is almost impossible to remove. When removing it I feel like im ripping my lashes out.
Ty C.
Review for: Very Black more...
It holds the curl ALL day! It also makes my lashes look longer and fuller, which is great. It comes off easily with the makeup wipe I use. It's a little tricky to use at first, but once you get used to the formula and wand, it is easy to use and the lashes will look great, not clumpy, and almost real. I love this mascara, will definitely buy again. I recommended it to my sister and she loves it too.
Courtney T.
Oxford, ME
Review for: Very Black more...
This mascara does a good job at staying on in water. It doesn't come off unless you rub your eyes while in the water. Then it flakes off a bit. It does clump a bit if you put multiple coats on so I would recommend using one coat.
carley f.
I absolutely love this mascara! I dot think j have ever had one work so we it makes my lashes so long and thick! For me its hard because I wear glasses but you can still tell even with them on that my lashes are on point! ❤
Mary G.
Brownsboro, AL
Review for: Very Black more...
Like others have said, this does clump a good bit. If you just use a lash brush (I use after the mascara has dried a bit) after applying, it removes the clumps and leaves you with great looking lashes. I like that it seems to add a bit of volume as well as length.
Rachel H.
willow grove, PA
I used this for the first time yesterday and I really liked it, it was easy to apply and made my lashes long but it looked a little clumpy like my eyelashes were sticking together. Next time I'm gonna apply then brush my lashes but it was pretty good overall
Kelsie D.
What's the difference between the black bottle and the pink bottle?
Andrea P.
Is it easy to take it off? And is it as good as the pink lash sensational?
Jennifer O.
Does your eyelashes clump?
Stormy D.
York, PA
I bought this to try for my first mascara...how do you get it off so you don't end up with black everywhere lol
Donya B.
Does this Maybelline New York Lash Sensational Luscious Waterproof Mascara flake or smear?