BY MAYBELLINE

This volumizing mascara captures lashes from root to tip for a full-fan effect. Now, with precious oils for a softer, denser finish.

• Isododecane

• I saw that Megan Markle liked this mascara and wondered i...2 Answers
  • I have the original lash sensational, the pink tube, and ...2 Answers
  • I like the waterproof qualities of this mascara, but not ...1 Answers
Maybelline Lash Sensational® Luscious Waterproof Mascara
  • "I absolutely adore this product it's obviously a holy grail for me. I have such tiny eyelashes and this mascara does wonders for them. I only tried the original but I can't wait to get my hands on the waterproof." in 204 reviews
  • "This is my new favorite mascara. It gives volume and separates lashes perfectly. The brush is awesome and I highly recommend trying it. " in 165 reviews
  • "Because I love the original formula so much I decided to try the Luscious version. It has all the same great traits as the original long lasting and no flaking. this one keeps my lashes soft unlike the other formula which compares to how a regular mascara feels. this is more comfortable to wear because softer and more movable." in 46 reviews
  • "Maybelline is always super innovative when it comes to their mascaras. I'm trying out this mascara and I have to say I really love it. The bristle design is what really makes the mascara so effective. There's tons of tiny individual rows of bristles in a tapered cone shape with a finite point at the end of the brush. This allows the brush to really grip the lashes from their base and coat them individually from root to tip. The brush really fans out the lashes and the fine tip allows you to coat the small lashes on the inner corners of the eye. The result is really full, fat, fanned out long lashes that really stand out. I always buy waterproof formula because I like my mascara to stay on all day long even through my workouts. Another great product from Maybelline! " in 46 reviews
Lauren W.
Indiana, PA
Review for: Very Black more...
I love Maybelline mascaras, so I was really excited to try this one. Especially when I found out it had essential oils in it to help keep lashes healthy. I was sorely disappointed in this product... The wand holds WAY too much product on it so that it makes my lashes super coated and clumpy, leaving them weighed down and awkward-looking. It's also really hard to get off. Not a fan of this one, unfortunately.
Alex S.
CA
This mascara doesn't compare to the original Maybelline Lash Sensational® Waterproof Mascara at all. It lasts pretty well, but that's pretty much the best thing about it. It makes my lashes look very clumpy, spidery, and fake. It gives length and thickness, but no volume. This doesn't really work well for me, and I would not repurchase.
Jessica p.
Ogden
Review for: Very Black more...
I have this at the moment. Works great!
I am a repeated user of this product.
It work amazing I love it.
I have it at the moment.
I would recommend this product!
Sarah D.
Minneapolis
This product always leaves me with clumpy terrible looking lashes. I’ve tried different brushes, scraping off excess product and a variety of other techniques to try to alleviate the issue.
Mariel L.
I'm in love with this mascara! Bought it because it was on sale but turned out to be amazing. Leaves lashes with a fake eyelash effect. Definitely helps if you have small lashes.
Savanna P.
Madison, MS
This mascara was alright. I was expecting it to be an amazing mascara because the original Lash Sensational is basically a cult favorite. That was not the case. I feel like this mascara is so wet that it just makes my lashes look clumpy and almost doll-like but not in a good way. It looked like I had 4 lashes and there was barely any length. I do say that this mascara gives volume but that's about it. I would not recommend.
Mikeila M.
New Britain, CT
I have short lashes and this really didn't do anything for them as far as length. Definitely very black in color and does add thickness but for me it just looks clumpy
Pamela M.
Albuquerque, NM
Review for: Very Black more...
This mascara is bomb! The mascara itself doesn't get lumpy. It goes on smooth and the brush bristles get just enough product for one layer. Mascara dries very fast (which is great), and allows you to do another coat on top without making them lumpy or clumped up in a couple of groups. It is waterproof and lasts all day. I use a oil base make up remover to get it off at night. Love it overall!
Jennifer H.
Montgomery, AL
Review for: Very Black more...
I do like the mascara for wear and for effect but there are a few things that drive me crazy. First of all you have to use a brush after or wipe the brush off before applying because it will clump like crazy. I takes more time than most other mascaras to dry which I am assuming is because of the oils in it. THIS STUFF STAYS ON! Like you will need a really great makeup remover or you will have raccoon eyes for days.
Brittany N.
Middletown, OH
Review for: Very Black more...
I love this product so much!!! I could use it every single day!!! This product isn't only a great product, but the packaging is awesome, and the amount that you get makes you get your money worth!! I would definitely recommend this product!
Kelsie D.
What's the difference between the black bottle and the pink bottle?
Andrea P.
Is it easy to take it off? And is it as good as the pink lash sensational?
Jennifer O.
Does your eyelashes clump?
Stormy D.
York, PA
I bought this to try for my first mascara...how do you get it off so you don't end up with black everywhere lol
Donya B.
Does this Maybelline New York Lash Sensational Luscious Waterproof Mascara flake or smear?