BY MAYBELLINE

This volumizing mascara captures lashes from root to tip for a full-fan effect. Now, with precious oils for a softer, denser finish.

• Isododecane

• I saw that Megan Markle liked this mascara and wondered i...2 Answers
  • I have the original lash sensational, the pink tube, and ...2 Answers
  • I like the waterproof qualities of this mascara, but not ...1 Answers
Maybelline Lash Sensational® Luscious Waterproof Mascara
  • "I absolutely adore this product it's obviously a holy grail for me. I have such tiny eyelashes and this mascara does wonders for them. I only tried the original but I can't wait to get my hands on the waterproof." in 204 reviews
  • "This is my new favorite mascara. It gives volume and separates lashes perfectly. The brush is awesome and I highly recommend trying it. " in 165 reviews
  • "Because I love the original formula so much I decided to try the Luscious version. It has all the same great traits as the original long lasting and no flaking. this one keeps my lashes soft unlike the other formula which compares to how a regular mascara feels. this is more comfortable to wear because softer and more movable." in 46 reviews
  • "Maybelline is always super innovative when it comes to their mascaras. I'm trying out this mascara and I have to say I really love it. The bristle design is what really makes the mascara so effective. There's tons of tiny individual rows of bristles in a tapered cone shape with a finite point at the end of the brush. This allows the brush to really grip the lashes from their base and coat them individually from root to tip. The brush really fans out the lashes and the fine tip allows you to coat the small lashes on the inner corners of the eye. The result is really full, fat, fanned out long lashes that really stand out. I always buy waterproof formula because I like my mascara to stay on all day long even through my workouts. Another great product from Maybelline! " in 46 reviews
Marianna C.
Saint Charles, IL
Review for: Very Black more...
I honestly used to love this product. Over time though I’ve noticed it kind of just weighs down my lashes and is super hard to come off with just a make up wipe. I have to sit there and literally peel the mascara off with my fingers which rips off my eyelashes...some of the ingredients in it aren’t good...but I mean it did make my lashes looks super long and full but like I said over time it just went down hill for me...
Dina T.
Neillsville, WI
Review for: Maybelline New York Lash Sensational Luscious Waterproof Mascara - Very Black (Pack of 3) more...
This product is simply a magic wand. It very much looks like false lashes. It lasts very well yet is acceptable when it comes times to remove it. Obviously it's a little tougher to remove than non-waterproof makeup is. once you curl your lashes it'll stay curled much longer than other mascaras. Just like all Maybelline Mascaras the price is very reasonable.
Shannon C.
Cumberland, RI
As an albino..I have blonde eyelashes. ..that makes buying mascara a whole new experience! ! I found that this mascara truly lived up to my expectations, it didn't get clumpy or dry as I have to use more than the average person. ..and it wasn't tacky or sticky and came off easily with cold crème. It did a great job of lengthening and separating my lashes while making them look full. A steal for the price😁
Isabelle M.
Brookings, SD
One of my favorite mascaras that I have discovered. It adds volume and length to lashes which is a double win. It also stays on all day due to the waterproof addition. It does not leave black smears underneath the eyes which I experienced with other mascaras. The price is very affordable and definetly worth it.
Katherine P.
Cliffside Park, NJ
I love this mascara! It is my go to! I use this mascara with my daily makeup routine and the amount of volume and length it gives my eyelashes is great. It's lasts me all day which is a plus for the hectic life of a college student. I definitely will be repurchasing this.
Katherine R.
Dudley, GA
This mascara is too wet and clumpy. It was almost impossible to use at first. I waited for a couple of months until it had dried a little and then I could work with it. It was still slightly too wet and clumpy but I was able to go back in with a lash comb and separate it out. Then it gave a nice dramatic lash look. Will not repurchase.
Amalia B.
Review for: Very Black more...
This is probably one of the best mascaras I have used from the maybelline brand in my opinion. I always find myself reaching for this mascara, and definitely works wonders to my lashes. I get compliments all the time and is definitely a water resistant intense color mascara. Highly recommend, definitely affordable as well :)
Shelby B.
Franklin, IN
Review for: Very Black more...
I was kind of disappointed in this one. This is a pretty thin coat so I have to layer, it takes a while then it starts to clump because the layering. I just wasn’t a huge fan but with the extra time and a fine separating lash tool you can get them perfect... I just would rather have a two coat and perfect and go mascara and this isn’t it.
Ashley E.
Round Lake, IL
I’d say this is very similar to the Too Faced Better Than Sex mascara ... but way more affordable. I got so many compliments on my eyelashes and recommended it to a bunch of girl friends! Love the bristles and the formula is great! Just also know how to work with it as it may get too clumpy if you don’t apply it right.
Kiara T.
Bronx, NY
My lashes have never looked this good, this is one of my go to mascara’s especially when I don’t feel like doing much, just a little concealer and this mascara, and I look great. It has great pigmentation, applies flawlessly, and you can find it in almost any drug store. If you haven’t yet, definitely go and try it out
Kelsie D.
What's the difference between the black bottle and the pink bottle?
Andrea P.
Is it easy to take it off? And is it as good as the pink lash sensational?
Jennifer O.
Does your eyelashes clump?
Stormy D.
York, PA
I bought this to try for my first mascara...how do you get it off so you don't end up with black everywhere lol
Donya B.
Does this Maybelline New York Lash Sensational Luscious Waterproof Mascara flake or smear?