BY MAYBELLINE

This volumizing mascara captures lashes from root to tip for a full-fan effect. Now, with precious oils for a softer, denser finish.

• Isododecane

• I saw that Megan Markle liked this mascara and wondered i...2 Answers
  • I have the original lash sensational, the pink tube, and ...2 Answers
  • What does everyone use to take off this mascara? I love t...1 Answers
Maybelline Lash Sensational® Luscious Waterproof Mascara
  • "I absolutely adore this product it's obviously a holy grail for me. I have such tiny eyelashes and this mascara does wonders for them. I only tried the original but I can't wait to get my hands on the waterproof." in 204 reviews
  • "This is my new favorite mascara. It gives volume and separates lashes perfectly. The brush is awesome and I highly recommend trying it. " in 165 reviews
  • "Because I love the original formula so much I decided to try the Luscious version. It has all the same great traits as the original long lasting and no flaking. this one keeps my lashes soft unlike the other formula which compares to how a regular mascara feels. this is more comfortable to wear because softer and more movable." in 46 reviews
  • "Maybelline is always super innovative when it comes to their mascaras. I'm trying out this mascara and I have to say I really love it. The bristle design is what really makes the mascara so effective. There's tons of tiny individual rows of bristles in a tapered cone shape with a finite point at the end of the brush. This allows the brush to really grip the lashes from their base and coat them individually from root to tip. The brush really fans out the lashes and the fine tip allows you to coat the small lashes on the inner corners of the eye. The result is really full, fat, fanned out long lashes that really stand out. I always buy waterproof formula because I like my mascara to stay on all day long even through my workouts. Another great product from Maybelline! " in 46 reviews
Alma A.
Pharr, TX
This mascara is BOMB!! It literally looks like I have fake lashes. My eyelashes are short and I hate them to be honest but this mascara makes them look so good! It’s very affordable too!
Katelyn S.
Crocker, MO
Review for: Very Black more...
This mascara was a very good product. It stayed on well, made my eyelashes full and beautiful, and stayed on all throughout the day without running down my face. Even after working long shifts, it never budges!
Brittiny H.
New Bern, NC
I LOVE this mascara! It went on easily as long as the rush is clean and does not clump up. It was waterproof and it defiantly did not come off which was great for the water! I would recommend this mascara to anyone!
Blaener J.
I'm loving this mascara. It gives me the falsy effect. Doesn't clump my lashes up. The wand is perfect for top and the end perfect for bottom lashes. Love love love it.
member-38335
Review for: Very Black more...
This is one of my favorite mascaras I’ve used from maybelline I’ve tried others but I like how this really makes my lashes pop! I use this product almost everytime I’m doing my makeup so it’s pretty useful and affordable!
member-f3aad
Review for: Very Black more...
This mascara is so amazing! I love this mascara so much it doesnt clump up, it dries so fast and it goes on o smoothly. It is definitely better than most other mascaras i have used and I highly recommended this mascara
Priscii C.
Chicago Hts, IL
Review for: Very Black more...
This is such an amazing mascara. I'm honestly shocked at the number of negative reviews! My lashes are so short, you can't even tell that they are there. But when I wear this mascara, a LOT of people compliment how long they are. This is a VERY buildable mascara, you just have to wait for it to dry a tiny bit before applying more coats.

It is not difficult to remove at all. The best way to remove it is dampening your lashes with water and letting them sit for a minute before removing the mascara. It can clump (RARELY), so make sure you have an old mascara brush (clean, of course) to separate the lashes after they clump.

Pieces of the mascara never fall off and leave black dots on my face, nor does it leave black streaks on the hoods or corners of my eyes.

All in all this is my favorite mascara to date. Dear Maybelline, please never ever get rid of this product.
angeliz p.
Philadelphia, PA
Love the maybelline lash , it makes my lashes fuller and I love the waterproof just because I rub my eyes or tear up . It’s not pricey but I usually find coupons.
Lilly S.
Make your eyelashes look fuller and longer.  Love the dark color.  Perfect for day and night.  My eyes are brown and the dark contrast make then look bigger.
Alejandra G.
Good quality, it gave my lashes a great boost throughout the day! I highly recommend this the packaging it comes in is so cute and it mades it look like you have falsies!!! Loved it so much and the outcome
Kelsie D.
What's the difference between the black bottle and the pink bottle?
Andrea P.
Is it easy to take it off? And is it as good as the pink lash sensational?
Jennifer O.
Does your eyelashes clump?
Stormy D.
York, PA
I bought this to try for my first mascara...how do you get it off so you don't end up with black everywhere lol
Donya B.
Does this Maybelline New York Lash Sensational Luscious Waterproof Mascara flake or smear?