BY MAYBELLINE

This volumizing mascara captures lashes from root to tip for a full-fan effect. Now, with precious oils for a softer, denser finish.

• Isododecane

• I saw that Megan Markle liked this mascara and wondered i...2 Answers
  • I have the original lash sensational, the pink tube, and ...2 Answers
  • I like the waterproof qualities of this mascara, but not ...1 Answers
Maybelline Lash Sensational® Luscious Waterproof Mascara
  • "I absolutely adore this product it's obviously a holy grail for me. I have such tiny eyelashes and this mascara does wonders for them. I only tried the original but I can't wait to get my hands on the waterproof." in 204 reviews
  • "This is my new favorite mascara. It gives volume and separates lashes perfectly. The brush is awesome and I highly recommend trying it. " in 165 reviews
  • "Because I love the original formula so much I decided to try the Luscious version. It has all the same great traits as the original long lasting and no flaking. this one keeps my lashes soft unlike the other formula which compares to how a regular mascara feels. this is more comfortable to wear because softer and more movable." in 46 reviews
  • "Maybelline is always super innovative when it comes to their mascaras. I'm trying out this mascara and I have to say I really love it. The bristle design is what really makes the mascara so effective. There's tons of tiny individual rows of bristles in a tapered cone shape with a finite point at the end of the brush. This allows the brush to really grip the lashes from their base and coat them individually from root to tip. The brush really fans out the lashes and the fine tip allows you to coat the small lashes on the inner corners of the eye. The result is really full, fat, fanned out long lashes that really stand out. I always buy waterproof formula because I like my mascara to stay on all day long even through my workouts. Another great product from Maybelline! " in 46 reviews
Nicole H.
I don't like this mascara at all. It makes my eyelashes way too clumpy and the wand makes the product come out very goopy. I don't recommend this if you don't like spidery clumpy lashes.
libby a.
Review for: Very Black more...
Easily my favourite ever mascara. Makes your lashes look absolutely amazing. Currently on my 4th bottle, easy to use. Worth the price and packaging is simple yet nice too. Will 100% buy again. Would definitely recommend
Kaitlyn H.
I bought this mascara and i was quite disappointed. It is a very wet and runny consistency and the wand picks up too much of the product so it gets messy very quickly. A pro though is that when it drys it lasts. To test mascara i apply it at 6am on a school day when i have work after and come home at 9pm. When i did that with this mascara I had none of the annoying crumbly clumps that fall off during the day and I was pleasantly surprised. Overall I probably wouldn't use it often and if I did I would use it with another mascara for a better look.
ADollsWorld M.
I love this mascara, I've used 3 tubes already. I naturally have short and straight eyelashes, they really don't stand out. This mascara makes them look thick and full, and gives them curl.

I will admit that when I first got it, I thought the formula was a bit tricky to use as it is a bit watery. I think it's because it has oil in it to make the eyelashes healthy. Anyways, the trick is to wiggle it into the lashes to get it's full effect.

I also feel as if the oil in the mascara made my eyelashes fuller and softer!
Jess C.
Review for: Maybelline New York Lash Sensational Luscious Waterproof Mascara - Very Black (Pack of 3) more...
I recently bought this mascara since the one I usually use has been discontinued. I had high expectations for this mascara as I have heard good things about it, however, I was disappointed to find that it leaves my lashes sticky and clumped together. After leaving the mascara on for only an hour, my lashes were clumped together and looked horrendous!! I then tried to wash it off with my usual face wash and ended up scrubbing at my face with a cloth as the formula was so stuck to my lashes! I would not recommend this mascara at all, very disappointed that I've wasted my money.
Emilie S.
Applicator does not separate the lashes fully. The mascara does make the lashes a lot longer and thicker. It didn't make the lashes feel really hard which was great.
Chloe R.
cambridge
I am a very false eyelashes person and I never really use mascara but this mascara is the only one I use if I have no lashes or don't have enough time to apply them, it's is very good
Jamie B.
College Sta, TX
Review for: Very Black more...
Haley I.
This mascara is great for a drugstore product because at low cost, it delivers voluminous lashes that stay all day without running or melting. I generally like the brush because it's very good at coating the bottom lashes and because it's very easy to get a heavy coat on the top lashes with just a few swipes. The only problem with the brush is that it allows the mascara to clump when applying. Other than that, it lasts all day, a little goes a long way, and it's totally affordable!
Milica D.
I am a big fan of Maybelline mascaras and when I new one comes out I always buy it. This one has that silicone plasticky  wand that I love but this one is a little bit weird but I still loved it. My lashes never looked so good. It gives a lot of volume and length. It was a little bit harder to remove, but that means it will stay for a long time and if you use a oil to break it down it won't be as hard to remove.
Kelsie D.
What's the difference between the black bottle and the pink bottle?
Andrea P.
Is it easy to take it off? And is it as good as the pink lash sensational?
Jennifer O.
Does your eyelashes clump?
Stormy D.
York, PA
I bought this to try for my first mascara...how do you get it off so you don't end up with black everywhere lol
Donya B.
Does this Maybelline New York Lash Sensational Luscious Waterproof Mascara flake or smear?