BY MAYBELLINE

This volumizing mascara captures lashes from root to tip for a full-fan effect. Now, with precious oils for a softer, denser finish.

• Isododecane

• I saw that Megan Markle liked this mascara and wondered i...2 Answers
  • I have the original lash sensational, the pink tube, and ...2 Answers
  • I like the waterproof qualities of this mascara, but not ...1 Answers
Maybelline Lash Sensational® Luscious Waterproof Mascara
  • "I absolutely adore this product it's obviously a holy grail for me. I have such tiny eyelashes and this mascara does wonders for them. I only tried the original but I can't wait to get my hands on the waterproof." in 204 reviews
  • "This is my new favorite mascara. It gives volume and separates lashes perfectly. The brush is awesome and I highly recommend trying it. " in 165 reviews
  • "Because I love the original formula so much I decided to try the Luscious version. It has all the same great traits as the original long lasting and no flaking. this one keeps my lashes soft unlike the other formula which compares to how a regular mascara feels. this is more comfortable to wear because softer and more movable." in 46 reviews
  • "Maybelline is always super innovative when it comes to their mascaras. I'm trying out this mascara and I have to say I really love it. The bristle design is what really makes the mascara so effective. There's tons of tiny individual rows of bristles in a tapered cone shape with a finite point at the end of the brush. This allows the brush to really grip the lashes from their base and coat them individually from root to tip. The brush really fans out the lashes and the fine tip allows you to coat the small lashes on the inner corners of the eye. The result is really full, fat, fanned out long lashes that really stand out. I always buy waterproof formula because I like my mascara to stay on all day long even through my workouts. Another great product from Maybelline! " in 46 reviews
Jill C.
Lawrenceburg, KY
I have long lashes and this mascara helps them get volume and look fake! People always ask me what kind of lashes I am wearing and I just tell this mascara. I will def buy this product again. I always recommend to my friend as . So affordable and easy to put on.
Jae-anne B.
Fresh meadows, NY
Review for: Very Black more...
One of my all time favorite mascara! I just love maybelline so much that most drugstore products i have are maybelline! This gives me a natural lashes and it is good for everyday. Easy to apply. The wand is perfect for my lashes because i have thin lashes. Highly recommend it!
AbbyNicolle Q.
Favorite mascara ever, it works better than the better than sex mascara. It’s pigmented and gives amazing volume, I’m usually not picky over mascaras but after i tried this , other mascaras can’t nearly compare to this. Best of all it’s around $5 like wow!!!
Colleen S.
Albuquerque NM
This is my all time favorite drug store mascara. I’ve repurchased at least three time and will probably repurchase it again. It gives my lashes tremendous amount of volume and they are as black as ever . The waterproof part is also not a joke. 10/10 recommend.
Veronica V.
Hialeah , FL
Not my favorite mascara i think there are better mascara out there but if you are in a hurry you can use it . I dont think its the worst but compare with others its not the best . No es mi favorita creo que hay mejores mascara pero de todas maneras es buena pero no comparadas con otras.
Madison F.
Although the mascara is cheap compared to other brands, it does not disappoint. The mascara compliments my eyes well, and lengthens my lashes to their full extent. I use this mascara anytime I run out of my more expensive brands. Even though it's difficult to take off at times, I would buy it again. I love this product.
Skylar M.
Tallahassee, FL
Review for: Very Black more...
The good thing about this product is it is very reliably washable. That being said, I found it very difficult to clean up mascara spots around my eyes because the mascara dried very quickly and would absolutely not come off, even with soap and water.
Christine G.
columbia
Review for: Very Black more...
If I’m using my drug store products this is def my go to mascara . I love the wand on this mascara and works just as well as my benefit mascara. The only thing that can be worked in is the formula it’s s little on the dryer side .
Chelsee B.
Richburg, SC
Review for: Very Black more...
This product was a huge disappointment for me. This makes my lashes get so clumpy! The open area of the wand collects too much product and doesn’t evenly distribute it into the lashes. I honesty wouldn’t mind the product if it had a different wand, but the wand ruins it. I wouldn’t recommend.
🇲🇽/ 🇺.
Cudahy
Review for: Very Black more...
This product not only is it inexpensive but it works amazing with lengthening your eyelashes. My eyes are light brown so the blackness of the mascara really bring out the color of my eye and really makes it pop! I definitely recommend this mascara!
Kelsie D.
What's the difference between the black bottle and the pink bottle?
Andrea P.
Is it easy to take it off? And is it as good as the pink lash sensational?
Jennifer O.
Does your eyelashes clump?
Stormy D.
York, PA
I bought this to try for my first mascara...how do you get it off so you don't end up with black everywhere lol
Donya B.
Does this Maybelline New York Lash Sensational Luscious Waterproof Mascara flake or smear?