Kelsie D.

What's the difference between the black bottle and the pink bottle?

Jayden P.
Jayden P.
Watertown, SD
2 years, 2 months ago
Pretty much just the shape of the mascara wand. I personally prefer the wand on the pink tube a lot more than the wand on the black tube, but I really like the way both of them apply the mascara. They are two of my favorite.
Yenies P.
Yenies P.
Orlando, Fl
2 years, 2 months ago
The black one has an oil blend and is waterproof verses the pink one it gives you a full fan effect and is not waterproof.
Courtney T.
Courtney T.
Oxford, ME
2 years, 2 months ago
One difference is the brushes are shaped different. The pink brush has a curved wand while the black one has a regular wand shape. In my opinion the black bottle gives more volume than the pink one. Although I find it clumps easily.
Guadalupe G.
Guadalupe G.
Los Angeles, CA
2 years, 2 months ago
Hello!!!....well the differences of all these maybelline and other brands usually is either they are waterproof or just regular and somtimes the brush is a little different
Melanie D.
Melanie D.
2 years, 2 months ago
This has a different type of wand, and I think a slightly different formula. I honestly prefer this one over the pink bottle! It fans the lashes out more than the pink bottle in my opinion, and helps make lashes look fuller. It's also a plus that it's easier to use every side of this wand than the one that comes in the pink tube.