Andrea P.

Is it easy to take it off? And is it as good as the pink lash sensational?

Jen V.
Jen V.
Grand Rapids
1 year, 7 months ago
I actually prefer the black to the pink tube. I personally like a thicker mascara and the black tube is definitely thicker. The pink tube's wand has bristles that more easily comb out your lashes. I know a lot of people that definitely prefer the black tube for lower lashes because it is thicker. I've also known a lot of people to not necessarily like the black one because putting on a second coat is extremely difficult once the first one has dried. If you like (for lack of a nicer way of putting it) chunkier more noticeable lashes, I think you will prefer the black.
Laura J.
Laura J.
Maryville, TN
1 year, 7 months ago
I absolutely love it ! I'm a designer make up and designer perfume type of girl but this is just as good as "better than sex" by too faced in my opinion, it makes me look like I have false lashes on , no clumping and spider lashes ! It comes off very easy in the shower , the only only down side is it gets all over my face while washing it off so I scrub it off with soap the best I can then use equate night time soothing make up remover towelettes . And no problems ! I just realized you asked this months ago . Sorry lol, I put s picture of me with only mascara and eye shadow on nothing else ! They look false
Stormy D.
Stormy D.
York, PA
1 year, 11 months ago
It is messy when you take it off, I only just got this and I'm trying to find cleaner ways to remove it.
Danielle R.
Danielle R.
Freehold , NJ
1 year, 11 months ago
It's not really that good, it doesn't lift up lashes like the pink one. Also it's very wet, and will clump up your lashes. It's so messy when you take it off too.