2 colors available

BY MAYBELLINE #76 in Mascara

This volumizing mascara captures lashes from root to tip for a full-fan effect. Now, with precious oils for a softer, denser finish.

• Isododecane

• CI 77742 / Manganese Violet
  • CI 77510 / Ferric Ferrocyanide

• How does this mascara compare to others?2 Answers
  • Does this work the same as the original lash sensational?1 Answers
  • Is this actually waterproof because I own it but I am not sure if i...3 Answers
Coleen T.
Coleen T.
Hillsborough, NJ
Review for: Very Black
This mascara is honestly one of the worst I've tried from the drugstore. The formula is so wet first of all it gets all over your eyelid no matter how hard you try to avoid it. And the amount of product that comes off on the wand when you pull it out is beyond overwhelming. One swipe through and it clumps all your lashes together and it's so hard to separate with it. When I've used it I had to remove all the excess product on a tissue before applying it. I've left it open over several hours at times before to try and dry it out but it just won't happen. The original lash sensational is so much better idk where Maybelline messed up with this one. Sorry for the extreme negativity just disappointed.
NaToshia S.
NaToshia S.
Knoxville , TN
Review for: Very Black
I usually love Maybelline, but this particular mascara fell short of my expectations.
While it made my lashes very long and very black, which I did love. It also made them a bit clumpy....this is probably due to the wand holding way more than enough product with little to no way of removing the extra before applying.
However, it truly is good for being a waterproof mascara. It's a pain to remove, but id take that over having to reapply it multiple times a day
Overall, I'm not very impressed
Hayley V.
Hayley V.
Springfield, MO
Review for: Very Black
I was SO excited to try this product!! Was completely disappointed. I actually returned it the next day. It didn't make my lashes look long and pretty, it made them look like short stumpy little clumps of tar. It clumped on the first coat! I know it sounds like I don't know how to properly apply mascara, but seriously... I've never had this problem before. Was definitely not worth the price and I will not be buying it again.
Savanna P.
Savanna P.
Madison, MS
This mascara was alright. I was expecting it to be an amazing mascara because the original Lash Sensational is basically a cult favorite. That was not the case. I feel like this mascara is so wet that it just makes my lashes look clumpy and almost doll-like but not in a good way. It looked like I had 4 lashes and there was barely any length. I do say that this mascara gives volume but that's about it. I would not recommend.
Jennifer H.
Jennifer H.
Montgomery, AL
Review for: Very Black
I do like the mascara for wear and for effect but there are a few things that drive me crazy. First of all you have to use a brush after or wipe the brush off before applying because it will clump like crazy. I takes more time than most other mascaras to dry which I am assuming is because of the oils in it. THIS STUFF STAYS ON! Like you will need a really great makeup remover or you will have raccoon eyes for days.
Kimberly D.
Kimberly D.
Old Town, FL
Review for: Very Black
This is my holy grail mascara! It use to be it's counter part, the lash sensational (in pink tube). This formula is a lot wetter than the original, which I don't mind. You do have to be careful not to apply more than a coat or two, otherwise your lashes will clump. I also love the wand and the packaging. I would recommend this product to anyone. If you don't like wet formulas, I wouldn't purchase this one.
Ty C.
Ty C.
Review for: Very Black
It holds the curl ALL day! It also makes my lashes look longer and fuller, which is great. It comes off easily with the makeup wipe I use. It's a little tricky to use at first, but once you get used to the formula and wand, it is easy to use and the lashes will look great, not clumpy, and almost real. I love this mascara, will definitely buy again. I recommended it to my sister and she loves it too.
Ashley P.
Ashley P.
Evans City, PA
I'm in love with this mascara. I just got it and it makes your lashes super long and light and delicate looking. I have green eyes and the black accents them so well. This mascara doesn't clump at all. The applicator is really easy to use and the form of it is perfect to lengthen and create that long sexy lashes. It's easy to come off as well. I definitely recommend it!
Michaela J.
Michaela J.
Stockton, CA
Review for: Very Black
I love the original Lash Sensational mascara but this one is just ok. It was way too wet when I first opened it and smeared everywhere and really clumped up my lashes. After it was open for a week or two it did dry out a little and I liked it a little better. I probably won't repurchase after I finish this tube and will just stick to the original.
Abigail B.
Abigail B.
Kingsley, Iowa
Review for: Very Black
I watch a lot of YouTube videos and everybody was raving about the Lash Sensational mascara so I asked my mom for it for Christmas. She got me this one not knowing the difference between it and the original and I used it for awhile wondering why everybody was so obsessed with it. It makes my eyelashes look flat and clumpy. Not a fan!
Kelsie D.
Kelsie D.
What's the difference between the black bottle and the pink bottle?
Andrea P.
Andrea P.
Is it easy to take it off? And is it as good as the pink lash sensational?
Stormy D.
Stormy D.
I bought this to try for my first mascara...how do you get it off so you don't end up with black everywhere lol
Donya B.
Donya B.
Does this Maybelline New York Lash Sensational Luscious Waterproof Mascara flake or smear?
Maddy R.
Maddy R.
Is this actually waterproof because I own it but I am not sure if it is actually water prof since I haven't tested it out.