Maybelline Lash Sensational® Luscious Waterproof Mascara
This volumizing mascara captures lashes from root to tip for a full-fan effect. Now, with precious oils for a softer, denser finish.
- Cera Alba / Beeswax / Cire Dabeille
- Copernicia Cerifera Cera / Carnauba Wax / Cire De Carnauba
- Disteardimonium Hectorite
- Aqua / Water / Eau
- Allyl Stearate/Va Copolymer
- Oryza Sativa Cera / Rice Bran Wax
- Alcohol Denat
- Polyvinyl Laurate
- Vp/Eicosene Copolymer
- Propylene Carbonate
- Carthamus Tinctorius Seed Oil / Safflower Seed Oil
- Ethylenediamine/Stearyl Dimer Dilinoleate Copolymer
- Peg-30 Glyceryl Stearate
- Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil
- Rosa Canina Fruit Oil
- Hydrogenated Jojoba Oil
- Pentaerythrityl Tetra-di-t-butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate
- Propylene Glycol
- Propyl Gallate
- Citric Acid
- CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 / Iron Oxides
- CI 77007 / Ultramarines
- CI 77891 / Titanium Dioxide
- CI 75470 / Carmine
- CI 77288 / Chromium Oxide Greens
- CI 77742 / Manganese Violet
- CI 77510 / Ferric Ferrocyanide
Top Questions See all 70 Q&A
- "I absolutely adore this product it's obviously a holy grail for me. I have such tiny eyelashes and this mascara does wonders for them. I only tried the original but I can't wait to get my hands on the waterproof." in 204 reviews
- "This is my new favorite mascara. It gives volume and separates lashes perfectly. The brush is awesome and I highly recommend trying it. " in 165 reviews
- "Because I love the original formula so much I decided to try the Luscious version. It has all the same great traits as the original long lasting and no flaking. this one keeps my lashes soft unlike the other formula which compares to how a regular mascara feels. this is more comfortable to wear because softer and more movable." in 46 reviews
- "Maybelline is always super innovative when it comes to their mascaras. I'm trying out this mascara and I have to say I really love it. The bristle design is what really makes the mascara so effective. There's tons of tiny individual rows of bristles in a tapered cone shape with a finite point at the end of the brush. This allows the brush to really grip the lashes from their base and coat them individually from root to tip. The brush really fans out the lashes and the fine tip allows you to coat the small lashes on the inner corners of the eye. The result is really full, fat, fanned out long lashes that really stand out. I always buy waterproof formula because I like my mascara to stay on all day long even through my workouts. Another great product from Maybelline! " in 46 reviews
I purchased this mascara because of the brush shape and its claim to give you a "full fan effect." The brush does not fan your lashes as advertised, but clumps them together, creating an appearance of less lashes rather than more. But the problems don't stop there. The mascara is not advertised as waterproof--either on the packaging or on the tube--but you CAN NOT get it off. I have tried using plain soap and water AND makeup remover to remove the product, but even after two or three washings, I am still left with smeared mascara on my eyelids and underneath my eyes. After scrubbing my eyes multiple times, there is always a shadowy, black residue left on my skin, not to mention my eyes being sore from the scrubbing. This is THE WORST product I could ever imagine using.NoI do not recommend this product.
It is a wet formula, which I did not expect. As I'd never used such a liquid formula before, I would blink and get it all over my lids. The brush is also a downgrade, and I found myself replacing the wand with my sensational after my tube of the original sensational dried out.
The old wand with the new formula? Much better! Still, not good enough for me to repurchase (though I still have the wand!!) What? It's a good brush.
To be fair, I give this 3 stars, but it actually deserves a 3.5. Too bad there's no way to leave 1/2s.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos