BY MAYBELLINE

This volumizing mascara captures lashes from root to tip for a full-fan effect. Now, with precious oils for a softer, denser finish.

• Isododecane

• Does this work the same as the original lash sensational?1 Answers
  • Is this actually waterproof because I own it but I am not sure if...3 Answers
Dehonna J.
Review for: Very Black
Not much of a fan of this product. I was hoping it would make my lashes look lushes but nope. It has a too strong of a smell too it. Makes me really nausea just by putting it on my lashes. I don't really like the curling part of the mascara. The only good thing about it is the product being waterproof. So if you like to put a lot of mascara ob then I do recommend this product. Maybelline Lash Sensational® Luscious Waterproof Mascara
Stacey G.
Allentown, PA
Review for: Very Black
If I could give this mascara 0 stars I would. I've tried to love this product. Tried to use it soooo many times but it's hopeless. It's a wet formula, which doesn't really bother me I thought I could build it up. The problem is that the wand it a rubbery contraption with teeny tiny bristles sticking out. Product literally piles onto of the applicator, so much that you can never get enough off. Your lashes will stick together. It will mess up your eyeshadow look. YOU WILL GET IT EVERYWHERE. OMG don't try to wipe it off right away it'll just smear, wait until it dries. Oh. Did I mention that it takes an eternity to dry?! I had this bright idea that since the bristles are so small, it would work for the lower lash line. Yeah.. no don't do that. This is going in the garbage!
AbbyNicolle Q.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite mascara ever, it works better than the better than sex mascara. It’s pigmented and gives amazing volume, I’m usually not picky over mascaras but after i tried this , other mascaras can’t nearly compare to this. Best of all it’s around $5 like wow!!!
Pamela♡ M.
Albuquerque, NM
Review for: Very Black
This mascara is bomb! The mascara itself doesn't get lumpy. It goes on smooth and the brush bristles get just enough product for one layer. Mascara dries very fast (which is great), and allows you to do another coat on top without making them lumpy or clumped up in a couple of groups. It is waterproof and lasts all day. I use a oil base make up remover to get it off at night. Love it overall!
Courtney C.
Lynden, WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have a love-hate relationship with this product. It goes on so nicely and makes my lashes looks think and long, but it takes awhile to dry and it clumps my lashes sometimes. Plus trying to wash it off is a very difficult task.
Kimberly C.
West Jordan, UT
Review for: Very Black
My go to mascara for sure, this stuff is so underrated! I have tried so many mascaras and this is the one I always go back to, it beats any of the top branded mascaras I've ever tried. It lasts forever easy to apply, not clumpy at all, not flakey like a lot of mascaras and it's truly waterproof. I will always buy this mascara I love it so much!!
Holly L.
Irvine, CA
Review for: Very Black
This is my go to mascara for fuller natural looking lashes. It does get a little clumpy because the way the applicator's fibers are laid out, a lot of product sits between it but if you keep working it in and brushing it out it's an easy fix. And as you continue to brush them out it still looks natural and not heavy on the lashes.
Katie D.
Review for: Very Black
I have this mascara and I love it because it makes my eyelashes a whole lot longer. Sometimes when I don't wear all of my makeup, I simply wear this and it definitely boldens my eyes. I recommend you buy this because it is inexpensive and it works fantastic. It doesn't clump, which is another thing I love about it. It truly has a sensational effect on eyelashes.
Natalie H.
Review for: Brownish Black
I don't mind this mascara, but it's not my favorite. It goes on pretty thick and sometimes clumps, but when I get it on well, I like the way my lashes look . It lasts and stays on really well, but to the point that I find it difficult to remove-even with oil-based eye makeup removers.
Grace H.
Review for: Very Black
It was okay, the formula was really liquidy and I have the pink one and it is not nearly as liquidy as this one. It gets all over your eye and you can't really build up the product otherwise it starts to clump. I love the pink one but I can't say the same for this one.
Kelsie D.
What's the difference between the black bottle and the pink bottle?
Stormy D.
I bought this to try for my first mascara...how do you get it off so you don't end up with black everywhere lol
Andrea P.
Is it easy to take it off? And is it as good as the pink lash sensational?
Maddy R.
Is this actually waterproof because I own it but I am not sure if it is actually water prof since I haven't tested it out.
Donya B.
Does this Maybelline New York Lash Sensational Luscious Waterproof Mascara flake or smear?