Tara h.
Tara h.
Thorold, CA
What is the impact that this mascara causes on your lashes, I'd love to try it but I'm a very picky person when it come to mascara. does it create length? does it create clump ? does it have volume ?
Vilma V.
Vilma V.
Jan. 27, 2017, 6:30 p.m.
Hello! This mascara contains oils that help grow and maintain your lashes. You'll notice fuller and longer lashes over time with regular use. This is my favorite mascara. It has helped me grow my lashes back and keep them that way. I have much less lash fallout. It applies evenly, coats lashes well, and adds volume. I have fibromyalgia and hypothyroidism. So hair loss is a common problem for me. This mascara has helped with that greatly. Hope this helps!
Leanne K.
Leanne K.
Jan. 20, 2016, 3:32 p.m.
This mascara is amazing you need to try it!!! I love it because it takes me little lashes and makes them look so long and luscious! It does create some volume but the length is what really makes it great! Like most mascaras if you put to much on it can start to clump, but since this mascara really separates each lash and lengthens them I don't notice clumping! The formula is very wet, but that's what really holds a curl , so the length and volume it gives will last all day without flakes and smudges . Hoped this helped😀