BY MAYBELLINE

This volumizing mascara captures lashes from root to tip for a full-fan effect. Now, with precious oils for a softer, denser finish.

• Aqua / Water / Eau

• How does this mascara compare to other high end mascara b...3 Answers
  • Is this mascara the same as the Maybelline Lash Sensation...3 Answers
  • Is this the same formula as the pink tube? I love that on...3 Answers
Maybelline Lash Sensational® Luscious Washable Mascara
  • "This is my absolute favorite mascara ever. It doesn't clump, gives me tons of volume and length and it never smudges. It can be a little tricky to remove, but i think it's definitely worth the extra minute or two. " in 155 reviews
  • "I love this mascara! I go back and forth between high end and drug store mascaras, but this will be my new go to. I find that it lengthens and volumizes. I love everything about it!" in 48 reviews
  • "I am in love with this mascara! It gives my little lashes a big kick of volume. It doesn't clump like some others I've used and I use it everyday. I use the waterproof kind and have no trouble removing it with makeup remover. " in 41 reviews
Emily C.
Washington, DC
HOLY GRAIL.
So I used to but "They're Real" by too faced and my eyelashes would rip out because it just would not come off even with the special remover they sell for the mascara. This mascara gives me the same effect when combined with Loreal Lash Paradise and it actually comes off.
I am not kidding everyone asks me what I used for my lashes and I carry this mascara around and show them bc it happens at least once a day.
Becca T.
Purchased at: CVS
Not gonna lie this is my absolute FAVORITE mascara. It lengthens and adds so much volume. A lot of other mascaras claim they add volume but this one does x like 10. It's super affordable and you can find it literally at any drugstore. I picked it up at CVS and I think it was about $8 a bottle, you really can't beat that price!!
Mary B.
Clayton, NC
Purchased at: ULTA
this worked well at the beginning, lengthened lashes and separated them so they didnt get clumpy. it was never voluminous, but it stopped working after about two weeks. no more product came off the brush no matter what i did. took out the stopper, rewet the formula, scraped the sides, and i never left it open or anything so i dont know why it dried up so quickly.
Deanna D.
Electra, TX
Review for: Very Black more...
I am a mascara junkie, so I try my fair share of them. This is a pretty decent drugstore one. It leaves a nice amount of pigment on your lashed and generally adds a fair amount of volume to your lashes. This is not my favorite by far, but I wouldn't mind using it if this was the only one available.
Shasha S.
Review for: Brownish Black more...
Soua Y.
Green Bay
I haven't used mascara in a while so recently I've just came back to use mascara and fell upon this lash sensational mascara and was totally blowen away with the rubber texture brush. The last time I was using any was when mascara brush were still all made of soft plastic bristle. I love this new mascara and it also does not make my eyelashes clump together.
Miry B.
Review for: Brownish Black more...
Esta es una de mis Mascara favoritas, mis pestañas aumentan su volumen al aplicarmela de una manera increíble, su sepillo hace que al peinar las pestañas queden super bien y el producto se introduce en ellas muy bien, no grumos ni nada de eso, todo me queda muy bien y no me maltrata mis pestañas.
Toni a.
Hummelstown, PA
I bought Maybelline Lash Sensational® Washable Mascara to wear for a friends wedding. It did hold onto the truth it was waterproof. On my lashes, I found it to feel lumpy and as the night went on I would look in the mirror and feel like it was flaking off. Maybe my eyelashes were oily or something from moisturizer and foundation because it appeared that the mascara would not coat my lashes to make them look luscious.
Audrey E.
Laguna Niguel
I just got this product for the first time from target and I love it! It makes my lashes full and this in just a few strokes. It doesn’t particle throughout the day and it’s cheap! I’d suggest this over any of the department store brands
Leslie M.
El Paso , TX
Really enjoyed this mascara! The lashes do look very full and long and are very dramatic! Perfect for a night out. However I did find that at the end of the night the mascara had flaked off a bit but nothing too drastic! Would recommend!
Tania G.
Lafayette, IN
Is this mascara the same as the Maybelline Lash Sensational in the baby pink container with black letters?
Celeste C.
So I got this as a freebie and I don't know what to think about the product. It's amazingly black but the product just goes everywhere when I apply it. I've tried wiping off the excess product but nothing! Any tips because I really want to love this product!
Kylie C.
Is this the same formula as the pink tube? I love that one and have been curious about this one.
Amanda O.
Provo, UT
How does this mascara compare to other high end mascara brands?
Joyce R.
Stanton, MI
I would love to try this one