3 colors available

BY MAYBELLINE NEW YORK

The answer for defined, curled lashes. The curved wand and brush reveals layers of lashes for the curvy, full fan effect.

G684466 Aqua / Water / Eau, Cera Alba / Beeswax / Cire Dabeille, Glyceryl Stearate, Copernicia Cerifera Cera / Carnauba Wax / Cire De Carnauba, Acacia Senegal Gum, Polyurethane-35, Paraffin, Styrene/Acrylates/Ammonium, Methacrylate Copolymer, Stearic Acid, Vp/Eicosene Copolymer, Ethylene/Acrylic Acid Copolymer, Butylene Glycol, Palmitic Acid, Polybutene, Aminomethyl Propanediol, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Vp/Dimethylaminoethylmethacrylate Copolymer, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Potassium Sorbate, Ricinus Communis Oil / Castor Seed Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate, Disodium Edta, Myristic Acid, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Tetrasodium Edta, Silica, Bht

May Contain:

CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 / Iron Oxides, CI 77007 / Ultramarines, CI 77891 / Titanium Dioxide, Mica, CI 75470 / Carmine, CI 77288 / Chromium Oxide Greens, CI 77742 / Manganese Violet, CI 77510 / Ferric Ferrocyanide

• Quien se enamoro tanto de este rimmel como yo!! Es increíble!!1 Answers
  • Les gusto el acabado de esta máscara?? Que les pareció el aplicador??1 Answers
  • What is everyone thinking about this mascara2 Answers
Emily A.
Emily A.
Mogadore, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
Picked this up because the original version is my forever fave so I had to try this. It's pretty good, but just doesn't beat the original, and I thought the same thing when they put out Luscious. The formula still pretty creamy but it is thinner so it's harder to build and get the volume. I wasn't a fan of the brush, I like plastic and the curved bristles but it is VERY flimsy. It dries out quickly like the original does, however I think the results are worth it for the unbeatable price. The formula is thin and wet at first, then after about a week or so it gets thick and creamy, works perfect for a couple weeks, then starts to slowly dry out and flake during application and wear. Altogether lasting about a month for good results. You can add a bit of water and mix it up for a little more use. I love these mascaras because they're so affordable and the results are comparable to high end. The original Lash Sensational will always be 👑 but any of the spin offs are worth trying.
Review for: Blackest Black
I've been using this for a few days and so far the formula is good like the original lashsensational. It does not smudge or flake. My lashes don't feel heavy, just comfortable. With this mascara curling the lashes beforehand makes it look better. It gives a natural look that can be built up for more volume but it won't be as dramatic as the original lash sensational. I find it does curl the lashes a bit without the eyelash curler, but I think it looks more voluminous and Lon when curling first. So far I do like this mascara and think it's worth a try if you usually like Maybelline mascaras. At this point in time I don't think I'd repurchase but will enjoy this for a lighter look while I have it.
KIMI W.
KIMI W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Mascaras are tricky for those with straight lashes. I curl my lashes well before applying mascara, and love how many go on a build up. The TRUE TEST is if it weighs down over the course of the day. This formula is well-pigmented and lighter than other formulas, which means it holds curl longer and better than others! Also, the curved brush applicator makes separating and building coverage quick and the results are wonderful! I will re-purchase!
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really like this mascara! I still curl my lashes beforehand but the wand does create even more of a curl. I use the spoon side first then go in with the side of the comb. My lashes feel soft and not weighed down. The washable version doesn't flake or smudge in the heat or with sweat. It's a more natural look than the original lash sensational as in there is less volume and it can't be built up a lot but the lashes are more lifted. Great day time mascara.
Alletse A.
Alletse A.
This is literal trash.
The original lash sensational is one of my favorite drugstore mascaras, so I was pumped when I saw this.
The wand is a huge disappointment, not only is it flimsy AF but the next day when I went to use it, the wand is distorted and un-useable.
I put the cap back on without wand and just save the tube until my original Lash Sensational runs out.
Hopefully it's the same formula.
Sarah G.
Sarah G.
Review for: Very Black
I got this free From Influenster to test out. I have to say as soon as it came I was so happy because I wanted to try out this mascara for a while now. I was really pleased with the way it made my lashes look, it made them look fanned out and extended. It was a very comfortable formula and it lasts all day Kong with no fallout or clumps. I will definelty be buying this again!
Liviet A.
Liviet A.
Bakersfield , CA
Review for: Very Black, Other
This lash sensational mascara worked out so good on my morphe eyelashes it made them look fuller and munch longer Influenster send it to me for free for testing purposes but I'm sure you can find it at Walmart or target as well it was very easy product to work with @influenster
Elizabeth K.
Elizabeth K.
Simpsonville, SC
Review for: Blackest Black
Maybelline is my GO TO mascara choice, but this particular mascara wand left me SO confused. I'm not sure if the one I purchased was damaged but the wand was almost impossible to use. I know the wand it supposed to be curved but mine was shaped like a "C", leaving it IMPOSSIBLE to control.. I ended up with more mascara on my face then on my lashes. 2 stars because I love Maybelline, but this one didn't quite work for me.
Zoe A.
Zoe A.
Lumberton, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Honestly, my feelings on this mascara are a little confused. While it has a nice scent, cute packaging, and a nice wand, as soon as you add a second coat it makes your eyelashes sticky and clumped. Other than that, it's smooth to put on and won't flake.
Shannon S.
Shannon S.
Review for: Blackest Black
I loooove this mascara. It has an amazing wand the tiny comb on one side to coat your lashes then a regular brush on the other side to cover all your lashes from top to bottom then the comb can be used to break up your lashes from sticking together. The perfect amount goes on too, not to much and not super thick.
Jessica K.
Jessica K.
High Ridge, MO
Beauty Junkie Expert
What color mascara do usually get? Black, very black, brown black, etc?
Wai Lin M.
Wai Lin M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
What is your favorite Maybelline mascara?
Paige M.
Paige M.
Williamstown, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
What is everyone thinking about this mascara
nathalie G.
nathalie G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Les gusto el acabado de esta máscara?? Que les pareció el aplicador??
leslie m.
leslie m.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Quien se enamoro tanto de este rimmel como yo!! Es increíble!!