BeautyEyeLash & Brow Growth TreatmentsMaybelline
Lash Sensational Boosting Eyelash Serum, Boosting Serum

Maybelline Lash Sensational Boosting Eyelash Serum, Boosting Serum

Fortify and condition lashes with our 1st eyelash serum. Overtime, lashes will seem thicker and fuller, with less fallout during makeup removal. Healthier more beautiful looking lashes in just 4 weeks*. *Based on a 4 week consumer study.

Decided to purchase Maybelline Lash Sensational Boosting Eyelash Serum, Boosting Serum at my nearby grocery store this morning; planning to try it out for the first time pretty soon, and I will try to leave at least some first impressions of mine for you all later on this morning/today. 🌅👁️
I Heard when you stop using this product your lashes fall out, is that true? Or will they stay long?
Start your review of Maybelline Lash Sensational Boosting Eyelash Serum, Boosting Serum!
Eryn S.
Melbourne, VIC
Maybelline Lash Sensational Boosting Eyelash Serum, Boosting Serum uploaded by Eryn S.
Was so surprised at how much my lashes grew after just a week. I get compliments on them all the time! I put this on before bed most nights. Love this product so much, will definitely be buying another one when it runs out!
Olivia G.
Maybelline Lash Sensational Boosting Eyelash Serum, Boosting Serum uploaded by Olivia G.
Could see a difference in the length and thickness of my lashes within 2 weeks. I use this every night before bed. Can improve how to get the serum out and apply on lashes. Overall would recommend and use again.
Jaimee K.
Brighton
Maybelline Lash Sensational Boosting Eyelash Serum, Boosting Serum uploaded by Jaimee K.
This serum is the only one that I have tried that I have seen results. After finishing a whole container of this, I could visibly see longer lashes. I also enjoy using this as a lash conditioner after nights of mascara and makeup remover to soothe my lashes.
Kathy K.
In the short time that I have been using this product my lashes have grown a lot and it has also helped them get fuller. On the downside though, it can sometimes sting my eye and also cause white build ups in the morning.
kelly S.
Melbourne
I Love how this gives your lashes high volume, it opens your eyes and it has a lot of product. Also, it last all day in your eyes. The curve it has actually gives the sensation you have long and curly lashes! I love it and ive been buying it for almost 3 years now!
Isabel E.
Melbourne
Leslie C.
I LOVE this mascara, it’s a good dupe for the roller lash dare I say better, I ran out the other day and Asda is doing a rollback so it’s £5 for the time being, I’m going to stock up good because I’m not fond of how overpriced maybelline is for the amount of bad products they have.
Nicole H.
melbourne
Maybelline Lash Sensational Boosting Eyelash Serum, Boosting Serum uploaded by Nicole H.
This product did wonders for my lashes they used to be so thin and short and now they are full and long, with and easy application it makes the process so quick. I highly recommend this product it’s one of my favs
Stef C.
Gold Coast
Update : 8 weeks. And confirm it doesn't lengthen. If you have bald spots on lashline like me due to over use of curlers then no, it doesn't encourage new growth either. I feel like it's extra steps for not much difference Rereading the product description it doesn't say it helps lengthen or grow. So 4 stars because it does what it says. I've been using it twice a day for 4 weeks. On my lashes and eyebrows. It's not a super blown away visual difference but I can tell that it's every so slightly thicker and fuller. I have gaps in my lashes where some have come off due to daily curler use, and this hasn't made them grow back. Lashes that I do have though seem to be healthier. The most difference I've seen is in my brows, I feel those are looking thicker and fuller. For the price point it's a pretty decent outcome. I think this is one I'll have to continue using for months before deciding if it's worth the repurchase.
mariah O.
i recently purchased this item to grow my eyelashes and to test it, it was $20 for a smaller product and in the past month and a half the only change i’ve seen is my bottom eyelashes not that they’ve gotten longer but their more visible. if anything it made my top lashes go down instead of leaving them naturally curled. i would not recommend unless your using for your bottom lashes, personally for my lashes they didn’t grow at all Maybelline Lash Sensational Boosting Eyelash Serum, Boosting Serum

108 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Samantha F.
Bloomington, MN
il y a 20 jours
Gemma T. il y a 20 jours
Personally I didn’t think it was anything to write home about but worth a go
Cadie M.