suggested searches

3 star

11%

2 star

1 star

So i use this all the time but i recommend using it at night because it dries and flakes off your lashes. I had eyelash extensions and am using this to make my natural more healthier and i think it works!
Me encanta este serum de pestañas maybelling para tener unas pestañas más bonitas y fuertes y hacer una mirada más hermosa
So, I’m not sure about long term effects, but I like the applicator much more than the Dime Serum applicator! Much easier to use! Purchased because I saw that Megan Markel uses it, so I purchased! Why not? It’s much more affordable almost any lash serum on the market!
MORE REVIEWS
0/500
Does anyone know is it’s okay to use this with grande lash? Will it interfere with one other?
Can anyone tell me a good brand that could help me grow my eyelashes? Maybelline Lash Sensational Boosting Eyelash Serum, Boosting Serum
Decided to purchase Maybelline Lash Sensational Boosting Eyelash Serum, Boosting Serum at my nearby grocery store this morning; planning to try it out for the first time pretty soon, and I will try to leave at least some first impressions of mine for you all later on this morning/today. 🌅👁️
more questions