BY MAYBELLINE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Maybelline Lash Expansion Mascara
  • "I like it, because this make that your eyelashes be with more volume and is ultra black mascara " in 20 reviews
  • "This is the best eyelash mascara I've ever used, it really lengthens my eyelashes and gives it a super effect that I love" in 11 reviews
  • "I would recommend this product. " in 1 review
  • "works wonders makes my lashes longer and fuller and doesn't leave clumps around!!" in 1 review
  • "I have to say I’ve found my new holy grail mascara!" in 1 review
Alexa C.
Conshohocken, PA
The Maybelline Lash Expansion Mascara, brownish black-.22 fl oz is by far the best lash product I have ever used. It is super easy to apply and lasts all day long. It makes for such a great value at a great price. I would totally recommend it and buy it again!
Ashley J.
Norwood, MA
The pigment of this is ok, i don't love this mascara though. I have bleu eyes and it looks good with them however after a long day it does start to flake off and look awful. Its not expensive and if you're just going out for a little bit it makes for a good natural look.
Jessica A.
Owensboro, KY
If you want thick full eye lashes this is what you need! Very good Value especially if you can't afford high end products. My eyes are blue and it makes them pop! I use mascara every day and I highly recommend this! I have very thick lashes already.
Lizzy K.
Portsmouth, VA
This product isn't really good in my opinion because it didn't add any volume but it was really easy to use and the packaging was nice this was my first time I don't think I would buy this product again because of this reason
pauline t.
Buckfield, ME
i love maybelline lash expansion mascara, brownish black because it matches my hair and eyes. my eyes are blue which i love. it comes in a nice package. it does not compare to alternatives because it last long. i would definitely recommend to others.
Rebecca S.
This mascara really coats your eyelashes making them look longer and volumised. Ive used this product almost in all my makeup and i will definitely keep using it. I will also recommend this to my friends and will get more when im done with my current one
Roberta A.
Gainesville , VA
Produto excelente. Deixa seus cílios perfeitos. ótimo para qualquer ocasião. afinal cílios enormes nunca são demais na vida de uma mulher. Poderia sair apenas usando essa máscara e já estaria linda.
Lauren K.
McKinney, TX
I love this mascara, but wish it came in blackest black. This is a great formula that coats my lashes and makes them look long and voluminous. I love that they give my lashes the illusion of a curl. I have short and straight lashes, and this mascara makes them seem otherwise!
Halie S.
Great product! Made my lashes appear full and long. Went well with my dark brown eye color. long lasting and easy to apply. very happy that i tried it and will recommend to others in the future.
Eliza L.
Charleston, SC
Love love love! I have extremely long and fine eyelashes so I tend to clump easily with a lot of mascaras. This mascara is amazing as separating and making my eyelashes look like they're thicker than they actually are.

back