BY MAYBELLINE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Lengthens & Defines Exclusive lash-catching mini-brush lengthens & defines No clumps No globs Contacts safe Hypoallergenic Exclusive lash-catching mini-brush allow you to get to all of those hard to reach lashes - from corner to corner, root to tip & the bottom too.  The end results is a perfectly separated, defined and lengthened lash look. Patented Lengthening Water Proof Formula lengthens,defines and lasts all day. ; maybelline.com

• How does this mascara compare to others?1 Answers
  • In desperate need of a summer mascara. so first is it really wate...5 Answers
  • Will this stay even with swimming?2 Answers
Maybelline Lash Discovery Waterproof Mascara
  • "I did like the brush because it is very tiny so it was easy to apply to bottom lashes and in the corners of eyes. " in 2 reviews
  • "I have tried different waterproof mascaras, but I always come back to this one." in 1 review
  • "this is the best mascara for your lower lashline, it doesnt flake or transfer." in 1 review
  • "Eh, it got every lash but did nothing for them." in 1 review
  • "the mini brush is perfect for getting to all those lashes at the lower lashline, plus it doesn't clump or run." in 1 review
Nyda P.
Merced, CA
This product is a very awesome product.I had mine for almost up to 2-3 months and its give the most amazing look that would want to have.It has great color and also it is waterproof and works really good.This gives you a natural look if that is wat you are going for and has a mini brush so its easier to see what you are trying to work on and gives a great amount of mascara.I highly recommend this product and you guys would love this mascara because again 1) its waterproof 2) it has a mini brush 3) lasts up to about 2-3 months (for me at least)
Megan H.
Salem, OR
I bought this hoping it would be like the It! Cosmetics Tight Line (only half the price). I usually buy drug store mascara and like Maybelline. I couldn't decide between 3 or 4 stars because there wasn't really anything wrong with this product, I just didn't feel it was exceptional. One critique I would give Maybelline is that the wand is too flimsy. I think if it were stiffer it would go on. Might repurchase but probably not....? Maybe I'll just splurge for theIt! Cosmetics one and save the wand.
Maggie S.
Tucson, AZ
This mascara is AMAZING. I have straight eyelashes that I have to curl every single day. Most mascaras won't keep my eyelashes curled but this one does. The brush is really thin but i love it because it doesn't clump my eyelashes and the size is awesome for bottom lashes as well. The thin brush keeps you from getting mascara all over your eyelids and under your eyes.
Elise V.
Solon, OH
I naturally have long lashes. A lot of mascaras make my eyelashes look clumpy. Although it doesn't add a ton of volume, the Maybelline Lash Discovery does darken and emphasize my lashes for a more natural look, which was the look I was going for. I also feel it doesn't irritate my eye lids as most mascaras do. Overall I'm happy with this product.
Amanda L.
New York
I have been using mascara this for years. It has a slightly wet, non-clumpy formula that is great for a natural look on upper lashes. However, I primarily use this on my bottom lashes because of the small brush. Holds a curl (I have stick straight lashes) and doesn't smudge or smear throughout the day (I have oily skin and watery eyes).
Jen R.
I love this mascara! I'm the kind of person that likes my lashes to look natural and this does the job! It doesn't leave my lashes looking like I put multiple layers on. I just do a few sweeps and my lashes are good to go! It's lightweight and I have not had any issues with it smearing.
Laurel H.
Goshen, NY
I love this mascara and I don't know why I keep trying others. I am never happy with them! This gets every lash and keeps it in place after its curled. The washable version of this straightens my lashes after I curl them. I have been in a water park all day and it didn't budge!
Influenster M.
Me gustó usarlo no uno de mis favoritos pero realmente bueno usefull, th firt tiempo i utiliza me sorprendió becuse me gusta, creo que es bueno y un buen competitivo, es fácil de pply i fue feliz con los rsults, i Lo compraría de nuevo no es malo en realidad, me gusta un poco
Kate S.
Chandler, AZ
My go to mascara for days when I can't be bothered with touch ups. It is actually amazing. It holds a curl, doesn't flake and separates the lashes nicely. It's buildable, but not too much. I would recommend this to people struggling with lash separation and curl holding.
Jordan M.
Dubach, LA
I love this stuff! It finds lashes I didn't even know I had. It gets into the tightest places to coat all of your lashes and make them look amazing. It's great for the lower lashes also. The packaging is sleek and small so it's easily carried in a pocket or makeup bag.
Elizabeth P.
W Greenwich, RI
In desperate need of a summer mascara. so first is it really waterproof and second does it end up super clumpy
catherine g.
WALKERTOWN, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
How does it compare to other mascaras you've used?
Sarah B.
Does it lengthen well? Or does it just define the lashes ?
Laura P.
Is this appropriate for contact lens wearers?
Natalie B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Will this stay even with swimming?