BY MAYBELLINE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

The end result is a perfectly separated, defined and lengthened lash look. Patented lengthening formula defines and lengthens. Exclusive lash-catching mini-brush lengthens & defines. No clumps. No globs. Exclusive lash-catching mini-brush allows you to get to all of those hard to reach lashes - from corner to corner, root to tip & the bottom too. Contact lens safe. Hypoallergenic. Made in U.S.A. Application: For best results, apply mascara to lashes from the outside of the eye to the inside of the eye, sweeping brush slowly from root to tip. Do not let dry between coats. Removes easily with soap and water or 100% oil-free eye makeup remover. WARNINGS: To safeguard Maybelline purity, reserve this product for you personal use. Treat the applicator with the hygienic care you give your eyes. Never apply this product in a moving vehicle. D. click this product to see full details

Jasmin L.
Fresno, CA
DISCONTINUED!!! Girl I use bought one. ANYWAYS, I love this mascara. There are Korean brand ones that I want to try but this is the one closest to me and something I can physically see and it’s similar/the same to the one I want.
This mini brush mascara is perfect for those who have short eyelashes (me). I have Asian eyes, and I’m mono lidded so this is perfect. I totally recommend.
Jane B.
Okay, so I have to say this. This is such an underrated mascara. It quite literally grabs ALL of your lashes, and defines them. I use this either on its own or in combination with another mascara for a little more volume. This little gem is only $6, and it is the perfect addition to any makeup bag. I also should add if you wear faux lashes a lot, this is a great mascara to use to swipe over your lashes before applying your falsies!
Christiana E.
Columbiaville, MI
Love love love this mascara. It is absolutely perfect for your lower lashes. The wand/brush is super thin and skinny. Gets every lash and isn't "too much." I would definitely say it's buildable for your desired lower lash look. I have squinty eyes so I'm always struggling to find a mascara that will neatly and easily reach my lower lashes. This does the job. Love it.
Cassie C.
I use this mascara for my bottom lashes and sometimes for my top lashes if I'm running behind and don't have time to reach for a different mascara. It has a small brush which is great for getting those smaller lashes and the ones you didn't even know you had! I really like the Lash Discovery mascara and would definitely repurchase it!
Nicole T.
Las Vegas, NV
I have liked Maybelline Lash Discovery mascara in the past, but not so much anymore. I have short eyelashes that point downwards, but I like a mascara wand that is small, and a formula that just lengthens and doesn't get too clumpy or thick. But the tube I'm currently using seems too wet, takes forever to dry, and isn't doing anything, eyelashes stay pretty invisible.
Jocelyn T.
This is my all time favorite mascara , ive baught it several times, makes my lashes look verry full, i absolutly love this product . The brush it self i love never misses not one lash , full coverage most definetly . Little tough to remove but otheer than that its a big thumbs up definetly!
Shelby K.
Noblesville, IN
This is a really good dupe for the Clinique bottom lash mascara because the wand is so small so you can really get your bottom lashes coated really nicely. I've used it on my top lashes and it was nice as well but it works so much better on the bottom lashes to really separate and lengthen
Lindsey A.
Ridgeley, WV
This is an okay mascara. I bought it thinking it was going to be my "natural" lash look. While it did give me a more natural lash look it was a little irritating to my lash line and I just never reached for it. The formula is not to wet and not too dry. If you don't have sensitive eyes, you may want to give it a try.
Megan L.
Austin, TX
I love all maybelline mascaras and this one is no exception. It applies nicely and it doesn't flake or clump. It really enhances every lash for a full effect. I think all maybelline mascaras are the best from the drugstore and beat most prestige brands as well.
Brittany A.
Avondale, AZ
This is a great drugstore mascara I have always enjoyed using it. It works especially well on bottom lashes. It has a small wand and the bristles are staggered just right so they pick up every lash. It is very affordable so I highly recommend it to anyone looking for a mascara at the drug store..
Tamara V.
Jalisco, México
Does this works? 😕😕😕👆🏼👆🏼
Sarai M.
Is this a good mascara to hold a curl?
Kianna N.
Ridgeland, SC
where can you buy this?
Taylor F.
Ojai, CA
Is the wand on this very small so I can be very precise with my application?
Sarai M.
Is this a good mascara to hold a curl?