Maybelline Lash Discovery Washable Mascara uploaded by Kat D.Maybelline Lash Discovery Washable Mascara uploaded by yesenia c.Maybelline Lash Discovery Washable Mascara uploaded by Christiana E.

BY MAYBELLINE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

The end result is a perfectly separated, defined and lengthened lash look. Patented lengthening formula defines and lengthens. Exclusive lash-catching mini-brush lengthens & defines. No clumps. No globs. Exclusive lash-catching mini-brush allows you to get to all of those hard to reach lashes - from corner to corner, root to tip & the bottom too. Contact lens safe. Hypoallergenic. Made in U.S.A. Application: For best results, apply mascara to lashes from the outside of the eye to the inside of the eye, sweeping brush slowly from root to tip. Do not let dry between coats. Removes easily with soap and water or 100% oil-free eye makeup remover. WARNINGS: To safeguard Maybelline purity, reserve this product for you personal use. Treat the applicator with the hygienic care you give your eyes. Never apply this product in a moving vehicle. D. click this product to see full details

Kat D.
Kat D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I LOVE this mascara! I can't express that enough. I use this mascara as my first coat/primer under any mascara. This mascara doesn't clump or crumble and layers so well. The wand lifts, separates and lengthens my lashes. I will say its not the most volumizing but that's usually why I use a volumizing mascara over this. For $6 this is a holy grail for me. I've repurchased this many times and use it everyday. I have to have backups of this at all times!
Taylor G.
Taylor G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I LOVE this mascara. I hate when my lashes get clumped together and look like a giant mess. With this mascara it separates every lash and puts just the right amount of product on your lashes. This gives you a done up but natural look that I love. I have green eyes and black eyebrows and black lashes and this looks natural on me. I would recommend this product to anyone!
Moran B.
Moran B.
I love this mascara because of the wand. It is perfectly sized for getting your bottom lashes coated very well. This mascara is great for every day use because it makes your lashes look so natural and beautiful. The only problem I have with this product is that since it is waterproof it is very hard to get off! Other than that, I love this mascara
Adriana B.
Adriana B.
I love its black color is dramatic I like poruque I do not have almost eyelashes or rather they are very clear, every time I buy it I use it a day if not one day. But I love it, I do not use it every day so I do not spend it so soon.
I would recommend it totally even for those who wear contact lenses
Jocelyn T.
Jocelyn T.
This is my all time favorite mascara , ive baught it several times, makes my lashes look verry full, i absolutly love this product . The brush it self i love never misses not one lash , full coverage most definetly . Little tough to remove but otheer than that its a big thumbs up definetly!
Sybil J.
Sybil J.
Valrico, FL
LOVE LOVE LOVE this mascara! Greatly pigmented and the small brush really helps you #discover even the teeeeeniest lash! So great for the bottom lashes but I also love it for the roots of my top lashes. The small wand gives you the utmost control!
Morgan C.
Morgan C.
Montgomery, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like the waterproof version of this mascara but the washable smudges easily. I thought it would give me the best of both worlds, staying power of the waterproof and the easy to get off aspects of the regular. I was sadly disappointed.
Brooke S.
Brooke S.
Clinton, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love how bold, and black this mascara is. It doesn't clump, while applying. It stays on throughout the day, without smudging under the eyes. I wish that it gave a little more volume though. Overall, this is a good drug store mascara.
Ann S.
Ann S.
Sherrills Frd, NC
This has the absolute best brush to apply mascara for my bottom lashes. Hard to find a waterproof one which I need to keep from looking like a raccoon because I have oily skin and I'm not looking for lots of volume for bottom lashes.
Emily T.
Emily T.
Portland, OR
I like this mascara for the under-eye lashes that are smaller and tend to be invisible without product. Since this is a washable formula it can run when heavily applied or flake a bit, but it does a great job reaching tiny lashes.
Tamara V.
Tamara V.
Jalisco, México
Does this works? 😕😕😕👆🏼👆🏼
Sarai M.
Is this a good mascara to hold a curl?
Taylor F.
Taylor F.
Ojai, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is the wand on this very small so I can be very precise with my application?
Sarai M.
Is this a good mascara to hold a curl?
Kianna N.