BY MAYBELLINE

BONUS PACK Maybelline Lash Discovery + Define a Lash Mascara Brownish Black Washable Full Size.

Buy on Amazon
Marina R.
Marina R.
Gainesville, TX
I absolutely love the Define-A-Lash mascara, it's my go to mascara, even when I pair ir up with another mascara. It separates the lashes, and it adds some length, but not a lot of volume, that's why I pair it up. The Lash Discovery was a good try, I enjoyed it, but I don't think I would repurchase it, simply because I found better mascaras.
Ashley S.
Ashley S.
Greenville
I always hate starting out a tube of mascara, and that includes this one.  It's like it hasn't gotten soaked in the mascara well enough, but after a few uses of this kind, my eyelashes look amazing!  Only takes one coat and my lashes look LONG and DEFINED!
Mary Price D.
Mary Price D.
Tuscaloosa
make your lashes look so long. I wear this if i just need a light mascara, not a heavy one. great to put on if you're going to work out or aren't wearing much makeup. great price. can be found any drugstore or beauty store. 10/10 would recommend to everyone.
Christina G.
Christina G.
Only mascara I buy! Always get compliments on my eyelashes- and have been asked several times if I was wearing false lashes! I buy mainly for lengthening, but it gives volume as well, and doesn't clump. The price is great, and you can pretty much find it anywhere which is great in emergencies
Tolu A.
Tolu A.
I mean I've never really used it but my friend as used it and it looked great on her it diffidently make your eyes pop and cause your eyelashes to be longer and fuller.this is something I would try when I run out of my other mascara
Bristole R.
Bristole R.
Tinley Park, IL
This is my favorite mascara I love it! It give great length and volume and my favorite part is the brush it had these little plastic bristles and they separate each lash from each other and it gives a very spread out dramatic look
Ciarra P.
Ciarra P.
peoria
I did not like this formula really, made my eyes water, there's room for improvement alright. Easy to use but horrible to wear. My eye color is a light blue. No I would not recommend to anyone who's looking for a good mascara
Nickie N.
Nickie N.
marlboro
I used to really love this product. When I first purchased years ago, I loved the length it gave my lashes! My last few recent purchases have not left me as in awe as I used to be! Maybe the formula changed ??
Leesellaa T.
Leesellaa T.
My go to mascara, I absolutely love this madacara. It is very easy to apply and it does not clump up your eye lashes. Also does not leave flakes on your face, it lasts long and I will continue to buy.
Sobia K.
Sobia K.
MN
This product is the BEST thing that has happened to me. At first i was unsure if im gonna like it or not but when i started using it, it did WONDERS. I am also recommending this to all my family and friends. LOVE IT.