BY MAYBELLINE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Deliciously scented roll-on lipgloss. Making lips juicy and irresistible. Sexy, high shine lipgloss with delicious flavors!

Maybelline Kissing Potion Roll-on Lipgloss
  • "I love that this is called kissing potion that's what drew me to try it !! It's so inviting and beautiful packaged and it goes on shiny and glossy !! I really was delighted with this product and happy with how it made my lips fill sexy and beautiful!!!" in 11 reviews
Gea M.
Bristol, CT
Thus so demi 's me of being 12 and lip gloss was the only makeup I really wore! It had to be shiny and taste great. And that's exactly what this does. It smells and tastes so great. It is super glossy, great work alone or over your favorite lipstick you want glossy. Like I said this is a great product younger girls will love and us mature women will go down memory lane. Good product all around. I give it 4 stars only because it does come off pretty easily.
Danielle R.
Freehold , NJ
I used to love this when I was thirteen! The smell is great, the packaging is so cute, this is great for young girls who are new to makeup. This is also very long lasting. Great lipgloss for beginners!
Marissa D.
Long Beach, NY
I really liked this product! The name quickly got my attention! It goes on smooth & feels good on your lips! I wore it out with friends and it lasted all night long! I will definitely be buying this product again and telling all my friends about it!
Rowan l.
Ellsworth, IL
I really love a clear gloss for my lips, it creates a very natural look to your overall makeup. I would repurchase, but I prefer a product with a nicer smelling scent to it. When I wear gloss it's mostly because of the overall smell of the product.
Veronica R.
Mesa, AZ
I love the packaging on this product. I did like this because it took me back to my child hood. The gloss is nice.. I felt it was too oily. It chapped my lips. Id use this on top of a lipstick never on its own. Otherwise you'll have drier lips
Donna P.
I love this product! It makes my lips look so shiny and seductive! Very easy to apply due to the roll on feature. Bought at Target for a great price. I've gotten many compliments on this lip gloss which makes me feel good! I would certainly recommend this to others.
Isabel L.
Washington, DC
This lip gloss is sticky and smells bad. I would not recommend this and it did not meet my expectations. I bought this at my local drugstore, and it looked great but ended up horrible. It's difficult to apply and looks very gooey on your lips. Would not buy again.
Shannon M.
Wilmington, DE
I loved using the roller ball. Reminds me of when I was young. I enjoyed this product very much and would definitely buy it again. It wasn't too sticky like normal glosses. I would totally recommend this product to others.
Monique W.
Hesperia, Ca
The Good:
Rolls even amount to lips
Completly colorless
Nice dewy gloss

The Negative;
Didnt like texture
Didnt care for aftertaste

ThIe gloss itself is completely colorless, and leaves a very nice dewy, but not shiny gloss. I wasn't a fan of the texture though it feels like a tacky glue and vaseline mix, and after about fifteen minutes tastes like it as well.
M L.
Columbus, OH
Maybelline kissing potions. I have not seen the item in a while. But, I remember this being a little sticky. But also the go to for extra shine to cover your matte lipstick shade.
Courtney L.
Dublin, GA
Does the color last all day?
Francisca
I want to know how long and how intense the color

Amazon