Maybelline Kissing Potion Roll-on Lipgloss

Deliciously scented roll-on lipgloss. Making lips juicy and irresistible. Sexy, high shine lipgloss with delicious flavors!

Is it cute for school?
I want to know how long and how intense the color
Does the color last all day?
Start your review of Maybelline Kissing Potion Roll-on Lipgloss!
Product Highlights
...it !! It's so inviting and beautiful packaged and it goes on shiny and glossy !! I really was delighted with this product and happy with how it made my lips fill sexy and beautiful!!!in 11 reviews
2 months agoBurnham, PA
OMG I have not seen one of these since I was in middle school. This was the first real makeup I was allowed to wear because it was clear...also because it smells whatever flavor it is marked...thinking back I tjink it tasted that way too. They had crap staying power and you were constantly reapplying them but it was the cool thing to have. Well the cool thing before the Maybelline short little lip stick looking glosses that smelled/tasted amazing but were in stick form...the plastic part on them was marbled to match the glavor.
9 days agoSplendora, TX
This lip gloss is not only a great product, its also nostolgic, it's been around for a while. It rolls on easily, comes in many flavors, and stays on fairly well
4 months agoSunset , TX
I absolutely hate the applicator of this product. I thought that for the value it would be a great item to add however after using it the applicator ball tends to drag and get very sticky. This is not a product that I would as an adult want to use however this could be great for a child who you are afraid of making a mess with a tube.
3 years agoBristol, CT
Thus so demi 's me of being 12 and lip gloss was the only makeup I really wore! It had to be shiny and taste great. And that's exactly what this does. It smells and tastes so great. It is super glossy, great work alone or over your favorite lipstick you want glossy. Like I said this is a great product younger girls will love and us mature women will go down memory lane. Good product all around. I give it 4 stars only because it does come off pretty easily.
8 months agoHarlingen, TX
It's clear shiny and pretty.I use this on top of lipstick sometimes but usually alone.I recommend this lip gloss if you want a more natural look.Its not expensive at all and it's a great product.
3 years agoFreehold , NJ
I used to love this when I was thirteen! The smell is great, the packaging is so cute, this is great for young girls who are new to makeup. This is also very long lasting. Great lipgloss for beginners!
2 years agoEllsworth, IL
I really love a clear gloss for my lips, it creates a very natural look to your overall makeup. I would repurchase, but I prefer a product with a nicer smelling scent to it. When I wear gloss it's mostly because of the overall smell of the product.
2 years agoMesa, AZ
I love the packaging on this product. I did like this because it took me back to my child hood. The gloss is nice.. I felt it was too oily. It chapped my lips. Id use this on top of a lipstick never on its own. Otherwise you'll have drier lips
3 years ago
I love this product! It makes my lips look so shiny and seductive! Very easy to apply due to the roll on feature. Bought at Target for a great price. I've gotten many compliments on this lip gloss which makes me feel good! I would certainly recommend this to others.
3 years agoWashington, DC
This lip gloss is sticky and smells bad. I would not recommend this and it did not meet my expectations. I bought this at my local drugstore, and it looked great but ended up horrible. It's difficult to apply and looks very gooey on your lips. Would not buy again.