BY MAYBELLINE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Net wt .30 fl oz New but unsealed

Buy on Amazon
Taylor B.
Laurens
It always gives me the plumper look that I need. I have about 2 tubes as we speak. I didn't like it at first because I thought it was to oily. I only have to apply it maybe twice a day at the most. If it could be flavored I think it would be a little better.
Corinne S.
Yummy and the smell is unbelievable! I love this product especially for the summer season! It's not too Heavy but light Enough. Go purchase and watch the heads turn as you pass by !
Krystel L.
N Miami Beach, FL
This lipstick is perfect! I loved it everyday and I see that keeps my lips hydrated and smooth. I strongly recommend it. I have one in my purse and I never leave without it.
Robyn E.
I love this product so much. Smells great, goes on easy, though there's not much to say about it having anything to do with kissing lol. Lovely product though
Tiffany E.
A bit greasy on the lips but very hydration and adds the pout effect! Smells amazing! I wouldn't purchase again but it's not bad!
lilyanna b.
ah i love this product because it smells so good and it has a good pigmintation but a little light for like everyday applyinh
angela j.
Indianapolis
I love all kinds of lip gloss shades they make my lips so pretty and plump looking this is very good products to use.
ruby r.
Love the smell and the taste isnt too bad either love how shiney my lips look and how smooth they look. Love it
Mindy B.
Meridian, MS
Yes! Bring me back to my youth with this. Nothing better then rolling on some shine. ❤
Bree R.
My lips are quite juicy anyway and this lip product made them look fuller, glossier and all round soft. A must go to