Maybelline Kissing Koolers Flavored Lip Gloss uploaded by Aman k.

BY MAYBELLINE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Maybelline Kissing Koolers Flavored Lip Gloss ~ Watermelon Swirl (Quantity 1) Loads of fresh flavor. Lots of mouth-watering shine. It's the coolest twist for totally tasty lips.

Buy on Amazon
  • "I love this lip gloss! It keeps my lips shiny with just the right amount of color. The taste is great, too. It definitely exceeded my expectations in a flavored lip gloss. Application was super simple and I would recommend it to everyone. " in 17 reviews
Courtney K.
Raeford, NC
LOVE LOVE LOVE this, it is very hard to find. But it is my most favorite. The color looks so good when I actually fix myself up. It is super easy to use. my first time using it and I fell in love. I will continue to search for this item and buy everyone I could find.
Jamie V.
Las Vegas
I use to be obsessed with these when I was a teenager. Didn't even know they still made them. They were always very affordable and I had tons of them. Easy to apply and gives your lips some great moisture. I would love to buy these again. I will have to go order.
mimi w.
Shreveport, LA
Maybelline Kissing Koolers Flavored Lip Gloss Peppermint Twistis an old favorite from the 80's that brings back old memories from high school and still works fab like it always did! I love that this is still around!
Sarah E.
Craigsville, WV
I wish they would bring kissing coolers back! I love all of them! I can still to this day remember how each and everyone of the smelled. They were very moisturizing for your lips.
Ana L.
Marlborough, MA
I love these Product for many reason the formula is very natural and really brings up the color and it stays for long time< is very shiny and really good smells. I RECOMMEND IT
Nicole M.
Smithfield, NC
I'm a suckered for flavored lip gloss, so I just had to try this stuff. I really love it for what it is: a fun, flirty, flavored gloss. I don't see this being my go-to gloss every day, but come Summertime and this will be perfect poolside.
Cassandra L.
Maybelline Kissing Koolers Strawberry Fizz flavored lip gloss is a favorite of mine! I use it daily because it does such a great job of moisturizing my lips and the flavor is incredible! I recommend this line of lip gloss to everyone!
Lauren E.
Take me back to my childhood!!!! I got these in my stocking as a kid. I held onto the same one for probably ten years. I kept it in my Caboodle. Lol. Man this reminds me of the late 80s/early 90s
Ashley G.
New Castle, PA
I love these coolers one I'm just lounging around and don't want to do my make up they make my lips look very moist and soft they keep them from getting dry and cracked and the taste is amazing and they are very fairly priced
Fe J.
Mesa, AZ
This has been my favorite for a good 20 years if not more! Consistent and can always count on it to work like I want. Not to mention that the flavor is very pleasant. It's been on the market for a long time for a good reason!
Samantha P.
Is it tingly?
Kristy S.
Where can I buy these? How's the texture? Smell? Any other flavors?