Maybelline Kissing Koolers Flavored Lip Gloss uploaded by Aman k.

BY MAYBELLINE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Maybelline Kissing Koolers Flavored Lip Gloss ~ Watermelon Swirl (Quantity 1) Loads of fresh flavor. Lots of mouth-watering shine. It's the coolest twist for totally tasty lips.

• Where can I buy these? How's the texture? Smell? Any other flavors?1 Answers
  • Is it tingly?1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Courtney K.
Courtney K.
Raeford, NC
LOVE LOVE LOVE this, it is very hard to find. But it is my most favorite. The color looks so good when I actually fix myself up. It is super easy to use. my first time using it and I fell in love. I will continue to search for this item and buy everyone I could find.
Lydia F.
Lydia F.
Pewaukee, WI
This was my first time using this product and I loved it so much. The package was what caught my attention. It was so easy to apply and looked great once it was on. I got tons of great comments about my lip gloss. I would definitely recommend this to other so buy.
Christine F.
Christine F.
Raleigh, NC
Bought for my daughters and neither were very impressed, I tried one and had to say that using Blistex or Vaseline would have
saved me money, those would have at least kept the moisture in my lips longer.
Although the strawberry scent and taste was pleasant.
April W.
April W.
Sarepta, LA
I love this lip gloss! It keeps my lips shiny with just the right amount of color. The taste is great, too. It definitely exceeded my expectations in a flavored lip gloss. Application was super simple and I would recommend it to everyone.
Melissa B.
Melissa B.
Are used to use these all the time and they bring back such good memories I don't know if seeing them on here is because they're coming back and in that case I will definitely be buying them because they are so amazing and I love them
Jennifer S.
Jennifer S.
P C Beach, FL
This was so cute and made my lips feel so hydrated and look amazing.i use lip gloss at night and wear matte lip during the day time to give my lips a break from the dyer mattes and this helped repair the feeling of soft lios.
Hannah M.
Hannah M.
Fun little gloss! Tastes and smells delicious you'll just want to lick your lips! These would make super cute gifts for friends. It kept my lips soft and kissable so I love them! I'd buy again for sure!
Denise P.
Denise P.
Bolingbrook, IL
I like this product I'm used for two weeks ago and Is soooo nice!
Me gusta mucho este producto lo he usado por dos semana y es muy agradable huele riquísimo y me encantó el color totalmente recomendable
Heather I.
Heather I.
Aiken, SC
This product really helps keeps my lips moist but doesn't last very long, fortunately, the taste makes it fun to reapply often. I love keeping these in various places for quick moisture and shine!
Lauren E.
Lauren E.
Take me back to my childhood!!!! I got these in my stocking as a kid. I held onto the same one for probably ten years. I kept it in my Caboodle. Lol. Man this reminds me of the late 80s/early 90s
Kristy S.
Kristy S.
Where can I buy these? How's the texture? Smell? Any other flavors?
Samantha P.