Maybelline Kissing Koolers Flavored Lip Gloss

Maybelline Kissing Koolers Flavored Lip Gloss ~ Watermelon Swirl (Quantity 1) Loads of fresh flavor. Lots of mouth-watering shine. It's the coolest twist for totally tasty lips.

Where can I buy these? How's the texture? Smell? Any other flavors?
Is it tingly?
Start your review of Maybelline Kissing Koolers Flavored Lip Gloss!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
I love this lip gloss! It keeps my lips shiny with just the right amount of color. The taste is great, too. It definitely exceeded my expectations in a flavored lip gloss. Application was super simple and I would recommend it to everyone. in 17 reviews
2 months agoBurnham, PA
These were the end all be all cool girl item in my middle school. If you had more than one of these you were one of the cool kids. They tasted/smelled like plastic fruit flavors...I remember watermelon and 🍌 split ohhh and strawberry I think shortcake or and cream. They had little color and were really just a fancy lip smacker with a cool marble colored plactic mini lipstick tube but they were everything to preteen girls in Mifflin County Pennsylvania. Looking back this probably really started my obsession with collecting make up. A little of one of these, some silver eye shadow, lots of smudgey black kohl Wet n Wild liner, Great Lash mascara, and some of mom's hot pink blush in harsh stripes on my cheeks and I was feeling myself under half a can of white rain hairspray teased into my bangs who cares what the rest of the hair looked like as long as the bangs were perfect and did not move and the Kissing Koolers was the boy of the minute's favorite flavor...WOW...do they even still make these?? I wish they do...I'd buy a set just for nostalgia alone...seriously collecting these started my drug addiction of choice...make-up!!!!
a month agopontiac
everything you would to try and you'll lips will feel like its plumped but mainly the color of your lips will turn out amazing i loved this brand and i had this lipgloss for 2 years and its not too sticky so try it and be the first to but its everything you need.
2 months agoBoston, MA
And this is amazing I can’t say how much I live for this product I adore this product. I love it so much it lasts all day long. I will tell all my friends about it, I found this product when I was little and I just still love it It’s vey amazing
3 years agoRaeford, NC
LOVE LOVE LOVE this, it is very hard to find. But it is my most favorite. The color looks so good when I actually fix myself up. It is super easy to use. my first time using it and I fell in love. I will continue to search for this item and buy everyone I could find.
3 years agoLas Vegas
I use to be obsessed with these when I was a teenager. Didn't even know they still made them. They were always very affordable and I had tons of them. Easy to apply and gives your lips some great moisture. I would love to buy these again. I will have to go order.
3 years agoShreveport, LA
Maybelline Kissing Koolers Flavored Lip Gloss Peppermint Twistis an old favorite from the 80's that brings back old memories from high school and still works fab like it always did! I love that this is still around!
3 years agoCraigsville, WV
I wish they would bring kissing coolers back! I love all of them! I can still to this day remember how each and everyone of the smelled. They were very moisturizing for your lips.
3 years agoMarlborough, MA
I love these Product for many reason the formula is very natural and really brings up the color and it stays for long time< is very shiny and really good smells. I RECOMMEND IT
3 years agoSmithfield, NC
I'm a suckered for flavored lip gloss, so I just had to try this stuff. I really love it for what it is: a fun, flirty, flavored gloss. I don't see this being my go-to gloss every day, but come Summertime and this will be perfect poolside.
3 years ago
Maybelline Kissing Koolers Strawberry Fizz flavored lip gloss is a favorite of mine! I use it daily because it does such a great job of moisturizing my lips and the flavor is incredible! I recommend this line of lip gloss to everyone!