Maybelline Instant Anti-Age The Smoother Skin Retexturising Primer uploaded by Teba A.Maybelline Instant Anti-Age The Smoother Skin Retexturising Primer uploaded by Teba A.

BY MAYBELLINE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

There is only so much we can do to reduce our pores with our skincare routine before we accept we must disguise them with make-up. If you find your foundation sinks into your pores rather than gliding over them, it's time to invest in a primer. For the...

Buy on Amazon
  • "feels kind of oily/ heavy on my skin but does help my foundation go on and last longer. not my favorite byproduct but it does work " in 8 reviews
Gisselle R.
Ellensburg, WA
This is my absolute favorite face product out there. I don't recall if mine has sun protection but let me tell you, it leaves my dry skin feeling incredibly smooth. I don't even have to use foundation; it leaves it looking natural and more on the matte side than shimmery but I would buy this again and recommend it before any other product.
Danielle S.
Saint Cloud, MN
This filled in all of my pores and left my face ultra smooth. I have a combination of skin types and this works great for me. It really does help hide pores. It is long lasting unless you are sweating throughout the day. I would buy this again and use it more in the winter
Emma C.
Tallahassee, FL
This product is amazing! I loved the way it glided across my skin! This is a great primer. It is lightweight, and my skin can breathe. They cover up pores and helps smooth out blemishes. It is easy to apply and does not l,eave residue on hands after application.
Penny S.
Wise, VA
Loved the way it felt on my skin, smooth. It gave a good base for my regular markup routine. I have combination skin with pores which it worked great to hide pores. I don't use sun protection and  I would recommend this product to others.  Great product
Tate C.
Guntersville, AL
I love the Maybelline primers, I have tried a few and thy never make my skin feel oily or dry. Pros: lightweight, and spreadable. Goof for oily and combination skin The matte primers filled and smoothed pores around my nose. I would definitely recommend!
Dianna M.
Cherokee, IA
I'm no spring chicken so anything "anti aging" I try and this was definitely a winner in my book. Didn't leave my skin dry and itchy. I will continue to use this product as long as it's made.
Maria J.
Evanston, IL
This is my go to product after I cleanse my face it leaves my face feeling soft and blemishes blurred out is if you have a small filter in your tips of your fingers using this primer
Barbara T.
Buchanan, GA
I would love to try this and see how it works it looks very interesting so maybe I can get some and try it I have all these wrinkles so maybe it would work this to just leave all these wrinkles
Erica B.
this anti aging product is awesome!! i fell like my skin looks flawless i would use this one for dry skin just because its very mostureizing and it help my skin a ton! i suggest using it twice aday once in the morning then at night before bed! I recommend this product for anyone to try!
Kaitlyn R.
I absolutely love this primer. It has awesome coverage. It looks like it would be pretty thick, but its actually easy to apply and it doesn't blotch up in one area. It hass more of a natural finish to it. I definetly will continue buying this