Maybelline Instant Anti-Age The Smoother Skin Retexturising Primer uploaded by Teba A.Maybelline Instant Anti-Age The Smoother Skin Retexturising Primer uploaded by Teba A.

BY MAYBELLINE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

There is only so much we can do to reduce our pores with our skincare routine before we accept we must disguise them with make-up. If you find your foundation sinks into your pores rather than gliding over them, it's time to invest in a primer. For the...

Buy on Amazon
tanya c.
Mt Sterling, KY
This is a cheap and affordable primer that works well I love how it went on easy and smooth and did the job !!! I'd recommend this product I got mine @walmart
Jeri J.
Fort Hood , TX
Yes to this. His is your every day wear primer. It gets the job done have your make up long lasting. Especially for those long work days.
My skin feels amazing after using this glowing product!Maybelline did great on this !I will continue using this fantastic product!
the products of maybelline is really great, are of excelent quality,It's worth paying for them
its my favorite
cristal v.
San diego, CA
I like this. Works great for me and my skin. No complains. Last good timing for myself.
Gisselle R.
Ellensburg
This is my absolute favorite face product out there. I don't recall if mine has sun protection but let me tell you, it leaves my dry skin feeling incredibly smooth. I don't even have to use foundation; it leaves it looking natural and more on the matte side than shimmery but I would buy this again and recommend it before any other product.
Danielle S.
Saint Cloud, MN
This filled in all of my pores and left my face ultra smooth. I have a combination of skin types and this works great for me. It really does help hide pores. It is long lasting unless you are sweating throughout the day. I would buy this again and use it more in the winter
Emma C.
Tallahassee, FL
This product is amazing! I loved the way it glided across my skin! This is a great primer. It is lightweight, and my skin can breathe. They cover up pores and helps smooth out blemishes. It is easy to apply and does not l,eave residue on hands after application.
Penny S.
Wise, VA
Loved the way it felt on my skin, smooth. It gave a good base for my regular markup routine. I have combination skin with pores which it worked great to hide pores. I don't use sun protection and  I would recommend this product to others.  Great product
nery r.
Grabbed this primer from my mother and completely fell in love with it. It hid my pores effectively and controlled my oily t-zone. I recently finished it and bought another one but the formula changed! The new formula caused me to breakout very badly!