MakeupFace MakeupFoundations & ConcealersMaybelline
Instant Anti-Age The Eraser Eye Concealer Light 6 ml by Maybelline

Maybelline Instant Anti-Age The Eraser Eye Concealer Light 6 ml by Maybelline

Maybelline-Instant anti-age concealer-Eye Concealer-light shade-10ml

Maybelline Instant Anti-Age The Eraser Eye Concealer Light 6 ml

Start your review of Maybelline Instant Anti-Age The Eraser Eye Concealer Light 6 ml by Maybelline!
Chantal S.
Rumford, RI
Maybelline Instant Anti-Age The Eraser Eye Concealer Light 6 ml by Maybelline uploaded by Chantal S.
Purchased at: Amazon
This is my favorite drugstore concealer! I have dark circles and this really helps. It is easy to apply and blends well. I do use powder to set, as I find that if not I need to re apply. I have purchased this multiple times.
Morgan H.
Lake Tapps, WA
Maybelline Instant Anti-Age The Eraser Eye Concealer Light 6 ml by Maybelline uploaded by Morgan H.
I love the applicator being a sponge and being able to twist the product up. It covers blemishes but not dark spots very well. In the end some of the product is still in the tube/sponge so you aren’t getting every drop. The one I have is from 4 years ago so I definitely need a new one
María Fernanda A.
San Francisco, CA
Maybelline Instant Anti-Age The Eraser Eye Concealer Light 6 ml by Maybelline uploaded by María Fernanda A.
Purchased at: Sephora
I like it but I think the price is extremely expensive for me because i think there are others more accesibles!
Nicole M.
Gaithersburg, MD
Maybelline Instant Anti-Age The Eraser Eye Concealer Light 6 ml by Maybelline uploaded by Nicole M.
I liked this concealer but it is not my favorite to be honest. It creases too much and it usually does not stay on for a while. Depending on the area where you apply it is good, for example, under my eyes it is not too functional but whenever I put it on pimples or nose it is very good looking and smooth. The color matches perfectly my skin at least
osiris D.
Spring (Texas)
Maybelline Instant Anti-Age The Eraser Eye Concealer Light 6 ml by Maybelline uploaded by osiris D.
best drugstore concealer ever!!! The consistency and thickness equals a pricier brand and it’s honestly great quality! This is my go to for anytime i wanna do a simplistic look. It covers my dark spots the right way!
morgan B.
georgia
I used to use this years ago. Biggest cons are 1. 1/8 of the product gets stuck at the end. 2. The applicator isn’t good. Outside of those cons, the concealer is actually pretty good for medium coverage concealer. I just prefer a high coverage.
Tatiana B.
Maybelline Instant Anti-Age The Eraser Eye Concealer Light 6 ml by Maybelline uploaded by Tatiana B.
I think this concealer is not bad to be cheap but i don’t like on my oil skin bc i feel like too liquid and i have oil skin, I think its more for people with dry skin. Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Eraser Dark Circles Treatment Concealer
Gabrielle G.
New Braunfels, TX
Maybelline Instant Anti-Age The Eraser Eye Concealer Light 6 ml by Maybelline uploaded by Gabrielle G.
I’m sure as most people know, this is such a talked about concealer in the beauty community, and for good reason! If you haven’t tried it yet, and you’re looking for a medium coverage concealer that won’t break the bank, this is it!
Cessina G.
Bronx, NY
Maybelline Instant Anti-Age The Eraser Eye Concealer Light 6 ml by Maybelline uploaded by Cessina G.
This product is GOOOOODDDDD !!!! I love it. It has taken my makeup game to the next level. After I lay my translucent powder on top of it, STOPPPPP !! It’s long lasting. I have bought it so many times over and over and over. Plus it’s only about 8 bucks. Can’t beat the cost! I highly recommend this product!
Bri P.
Caliente, NV
Maybelline Instant Anti-Age The Eraser Eye Concealer Light 6 ml by Maybelline uploaded by Bri P.
I just recently bought this and I LOVE IT. It definitely does exactly what it's supposed to do. I love that it blends into the same color as my foundation and doesn't make it look like my under eyes are lighter than the rest of my face! Id totally recommend this product to others! 10/10
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Melissa O.
Aiken, SC
il y a un mois
Nicole M. il y a un mois
I’ve used it and I love it! You can use the darkest shades as contour as well. They blend like butter!
gloria R.
il y a 2 mois
Chloe L. il y a 2 mois
Love it! One of my favourites and I have very sensitive under eyes 😊
Ivri O.
Aurora
il y a 2 mois
Maybelline Instant Anti-Age The Eraser Eye Concealer Light 6 ml by Maybelline. Is this a good product for covering dark circles. And how good is it with creasing?
Lizzie D. il y a 2 mois
I love this concealer! I think the most important thing is to get the right shade. I tried it years ago with a shade that was too dark and hated it, but found the right shade recently and LOVE it! Doesn’t crease and does better then most at hiding my very dark under eyes.