Maybelline Instant Age Rewind® Under Eye Concealer uploaded by Shelley M.Maybelline Instant Age Rewind® Under Eye Concealer uploaded by Gwen W.Maybelline Instant Age Rewind® Under Eye Concealer uploaded by maryam l.

BY MAYBELLINE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Lifting & Brightening Under Eye Concealer : Formulated with caffeine and silk to instantly visibly lift under eye area Radiance pearls visibly help conceal dark circles and brighten tired eyes

• Does this work for under eyes and around the eyes?! 2 Answers
  • Could this also be used to cover up blemishes and discoloration s...4 Answers
Gwen W.
Being 42 years old and a mom of 2 teenage boys, Im always looking for ways to reduce dark circles . This product is not my favorite though because I also need to reduce puffines.
My current go to under eye concealer is by Garnier called clearly brighter. Its a lightweight roll on. That reduces puffines while covering dark circles.
Nadia S.
This is an amazing concealer at any price point, the fact that it's a drugstore concealer just makes it that much better! It's probably a high-medium coverage to start, but can be layered on for fuller coverage. If you apply a thin layer it conceals dark circles while still looking natural, and it doesn't crease at all if you set it with a powder! Love this stuff.
Debby F.
St. Johns
Miracle product right here! doesn't cake under the eyes. Stays on the surface so it doesn't settle into the wrinkles. I don't need to layer it, as one coat does the trick, unlike some other products I've tried. It is easy to apply using the wand provided and gently tapping the product under your eye rather than rubbing it in. Readily available anywhere makeup is sold: drug stores, target, walmart, etc.
Sandra C.
Highland, CA
This age rewind eye concealer is God sent. Have darking circles and wrinkles under your eyes is no joke. It covers these age defying marks remarkable for use ladies on there 50's. I won't change it for the world. Try it ladies and you know what I'm talking about. Just love it!
Cori C.
Highlands Ranch
If this product is not in my make up bag we have a problem! Not only do I use this for its intended use (for those pesky bags under the eyes), but I also use it to cover up blemishes!! It is the perfect color to help reduce the redness of acne without it being too obvious that you're trying to hide it. Also, this stuff lasts FOREVER!! I have had this tiny tube for the past year and I am not even half way through it...a little goes a long way with this!
Hannah D.
East Hampton, NY
This stuff rocks. I use it every morning. I usually keep it in my bag if i need it. I have really dark under eyes and this completely changes it. you can add as much as you want for no matter the darkness of your under eyes. i would buy this product again.
Emily N.
Virginia Bch, VA
There is so much hype surrounding this product, that I was skeptical. The first time I used it, I felt like it wore off right away. But the second time I used it, I was sure to set it with a powder, and it was great! I wouldn't say it's buildable, but if you want something easy for under the eyes, I'd recommend this, as long as you set with powder.
Molly C.
I absolutely love this concealer, it brightens my under-eye as well as it covers my dark circles. It completely covers and doesn't crease. And those are the main things that I'm looking for. If I set the concealer with a powder it will last all day long without creasing. I love this!
Michelle B.
Emmett, ID
I've just recently discovered this product and love it. I have tried many concealers with moderate success but this one is amazing. It covers beautifully, doesn't crease and stays until I take it off. It has become my absolute new favorite.
Paige C.
Love this concealer, and not just for my undereyes. Its great for covering up my pigmentation and scars on my cheeks, and for my under eyes and dark circles.  I use the lightest shade, and it matches my skin tone. I wish there was one shade lighter so i could highlight with my concealer, so hopefully they make oe in the future.
Margaret F.
Kettering, OH
Could this also be used to cover up blemishes and discoloration spots?
Suzanne C.
Does this work for under eyes and around the eyes?!