BY MAYBELLINE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Pressed PowderFull or Sheer. Rewind the Years. Now custom radiant perfection at your fingertips-With a custom coverage applicator that allows you to choose your coverage-full or sheer for a radiant perfection-SPF 18 Sunscreen

• I was sent this product to test and was not happy with the result...1 Answers
  • is this worth the money?2 Answers
  • Does this powder work as well as the concealer? 1 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Sarah M.
Sarah M.
Yacolt, WA
Review for: Creamy Natural
I really like this powder! it goes on smooth, stays on, not heavy, and it looks really well, the shade matches and blends well, I can wear it with or without foundation, and it still covers well, and looks very nice. I have already ordered more of this product! I have been using it for a few weeks, along with some other age rewind products, I'm not sure if the age rewind works other than on the under eye product, which I have used a lot longer, and can say that I can tell a difference in that area, but I am telling a slight difference in my skin, and it doesn't break my skin out, which a lot of products do, which is great, and I really like the way my skin is now, so I do recommend this product!
Review for: Creamy Natural
Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Protector Finishing Powder in the color Dreamy Natural. I've been using this on days when I'm only wearing my tinted sunscreen. It adds just a bit of color and sets the sunscreen in place for the day. It's no makeup makeup. It's perfect for this purpose. The one drawback is that it does tend to accentuate the fine lines around my eyes if I put it there. So, I'm careful to just dust it over my face, avoiding my eyes. Used properly, this is a great, inexpensive powder that sets my makeup and lasts all day.
Amber L.
Amber L.
San Diego, CA
Review for: Natural Beige
I'm not a fan of this pressed powder. But then again, I generally prefer a loose powder to set my makeup. I have a combination skin type and this didn't go on evenly. It was also hard to apply for me. I probably wouldn't buy it again. It wasn't a great product.
Julia F.
Julia F.
Review for: Nude
I really enjoyed this product. I used It over my foundation which gave me a nice flawless finish. Although this is a pressed powder i worked in my brush and used it to bake. This product did not build up on my skin therefore I would definitely repurchase it.
emmily dayanna r.
emmily dayanna r.
Minden Nevada, NV
Review for: Honey

this dust is one of my favorites for day to day because it is very economical and excellent quality control very well the brightness and it makes skin look very soft with very nice porcelain effect
its packaging is very nice and is easy to get dust
Jessie J.
Jessie J.
Monroe, WI
Review for: Buff Beige
A great powDer to keep that annoying shine off your face. Lightweight and give you a natural finish that is the icing to the cake! Great when I need a touch up as I work take my son to activities or do my errands.
Aysenur R.
Aysenur R.
West Deptford, NJ
Review for: Nude
I almost love every product of maybelline instant age rewind collection. I like to use this powder over my maybelline age rewind concealer and around my t-zone. It is good for combo skin so I would buy it again.
Crisol F.
Crisol F.
Las Vegas, NV
Review for: Classic Beige
All I can say is that this product is amazing, it has Avery nice coverage and gives a nice finish. I would recommend it for a daily wear, it has a medium coverage. Easy application and it applies smoothly.
Tammie G.
Tammie G.
Montreal, MO
Review for: Nude
This was a fairly good drug store product. I would probably still be using it, but I've discovered Mac. It's a lot more expensive so if you need a cheaper version this would be great.
sara m.
sara m.
Yakima, WA
Review for: Classic Beige
I love this powder its really great and easy to use the formulation is great and blends well on the face it helps cover my imperfections on my face I really do recommend this product
Kristen D.
Kristen D.
Holmes, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
is this worth the money?
Shellie M.
Shellie M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I was sent this product to test and was not happy with the results at all. The product settled in my lines and accentuated my pores. I'm 32 so I don't have many lines but this instnd age rewind did the opposite. It made my skin look aged and more wrinkled and textured than what it actually is. I've never had an issue with foundation or powder before so I was surprised. But this was a total fail for me.
Cassandra H.
Cassandra H.
Union City, CA
Has anyone tried this does it really work?
Jazmin D.
Jazmin D.
Pomona, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this powder work as well as the concealer?