BY MAYBELLINE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Pressed PowderFull or Sheer. Rewind the Years. Now custom radiant perfection at your fingertips-With a custom coverage applicator that allows you to choose your coverage-full or sheer for a radiant perfection-SPF 18 Sunscreen

• I was sent this product to test and was not happy with the result...1 Answers
  • is this worth the money?2 Answers
  • Does this powder work as well as the concealer? 1 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Miranda N.
Morgantown
Review for: Honey
I love the whole Age Rewind line in general. My the under eye concealer is my favorite but this pressed powder goes perfect with it. I hate using a heavy cream foundation in the summer so I will use the pressed powder  and it is one of the only powders that blends perfectly and last all day. It truly covers up fine lines and wrinkles better than any product that is similar. This product gives high end, luxury products a run for their money.
India l.
Review for: Honey
I used this in a lighter shade. But I remember I loved the formula. It have a nice satin finish. It left me matte looking for a while which is a plus for oily skin. But the oil do break through rather easily. It sets your makeup well. It has a good packaging. I loved this powder. And it is easy to find l, apply, and it is affordable.
Denise F.
Review for: Creamy Natural
I like the compact mirrors it comes with great for on the go touchups,it's not good for oily skin it feels as though after it's been on a while it looks even more oilier,it has a natural finish but once it's been on a while looks packed on ,I would not buy again
Micayla R.
Bensalem, PA
Review for: Natural Beige
I used to hate wearing powder cover up because of that chalky look they give your face, until I tried this one! I was so impressed because it looks so natural and you can't even tell you're wearing coverup. It blends so well with your skin, no matter what skin type you have.
4373 F.
New Orleans, LA
Review for: Creamy Natural
Ok, what I love about this company is they are not afraid to branch out. they care about what their customers are looking for and a pressed powder is something all doll on a budget are looking for. I would definitely buy this again.
Brittany W.
Mc Calla, AL
Review for: Classic Beige
Love this product. It isn't heavy feeling on my face. Holds up to the harshest conditions in heat, humidity, and rain! It's a must have! I brushes on well after applying foundation. No shine, and doesn't leave my skin feeling oily!
Hana A.
Hickory Hills
Review for: Classic Beige
Really love this stuff it doesn't make me feel uncomfortable it goes on smoothly and most of all it's very healthy I really like it the value of this isn't the best but it's good thanks for everyone's attention
Taylor B.
Niagara Falls
Review for: Buff Beige
this is the best product i've ever used..... i use it all the time and it lasts a while, the price isn't too much it's perfect... you can buy it at basically any drug store and it's worth it i promise!!
samamtha h.
yreka
Review for: Natural Beige
This powder had very low coverage. It was also very sparkle and I didn’t like it. When ever I rubbed it the power stuck to my hand and came off my face very easy. I will be finding another product to use instead of this one!
Gabriela R.
Berwyn, IL
Review for: Buff Beige
I love using this powder to set my face and it honestly works miracles!! I would recommend this if you are looking for a powder that will set your face and hold for a long day.
Kristen D.
Newburgh, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
is this worth the money?
Shellie M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I was sent this product to test and was not happy with the results at all. The product settled in my lines and accentuated my pores. I'm 32 so I don't have many lines but this instnd age rewind did the opposite. It made my skin look aged and more wrinkled and textured than what it actually is. I've never had an issue with foundation or powder before so I was surprised. But this was a total fail for me.
Cassandra H.
Union City, CA
Has anyone tried this does it really work?
Jazmin D.
Pomona, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this powder work as well as the concealer?