BY MAYBELLINE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Pressed PowderFull or Sheer. Rewind the Years. Now custom radiant perfection at your fingertips-With a custom coverage applicator that allows you to choose your coverage-full or sheer for a radiant perfection-SPF 18 Sunscreen

Lacie R.
Dexter, NY
I absolutely love this powder. Ever since I tried it I haven’t use any other product! Absolutely will recommend to anyone interested. Applies so nicely! Good coverage!
Maivy T.
Irvine, CA
Not sure if they still make this, but I loved it when I used it! Didn’t really use it for “aging” benefits, but it was good coverage and did what it needed to do!
maria z.
San Francisco, CA
Purchased at: Amazon
I love the Maybelline New York instant age renewal it's great beautiful package stays on all night long they also hire my imperfection and you cannot see my breakfast and I got it for free
Ariel L.
Pensacola, FL
I absolutely love the Age rewind pressed powder ! Leaves such a nice finish and gives very good coverage ! I highly recommend this product and I am a combo skin type! Doesn’t leave any cakey look st all.
Krista B.
Gloucester, MA
I am huge drug store make up fan. It's quick, it's easy, it's cheap(er). And Maybelline is always one of my drug store go to brands.

I bought this product to use as a contour color as I'm so pale it's was nice that's there's so many colors to choose from. The product works great for my combination skin and doesn't leave me skin feeling heavy or anything.

Deff will buy again!
Kara K.
Braselton, GA
I normally am obsessed with Maybelline but this wasn't a home run for me. The shade I picked was great for my skin tone but the blendability was an issue. I felt like I could see the powder sitting on my skin and it didn't provide any real color or coverage. It also didn't do a great job limiting shine.
TSBPNM613 betzabeth M.
¡Este es un gran polvo compacto! Es ligero y sedoso y no se aglomeran con una buena aplicación impetuosa. lo comprado esto varias veces y de verdad me encanta ademas la presentacion es super practica
Ashley D.
I'm actually really surprised this doesn't have better ratings! It's a powder sunscreen for goodness sakes! It's not a very heavy coverage and it's very sheer, but it helps hide my blotchiness and I use it even without foundation just to even out my skin tone. Love ittttt!
Courtney H.
I keep this powder in my car for emergencies when my face gets super shiny, for a quick touch up. It works in a pinch, but rubs off easily and smells overwhelmingly, well, powdery. I haven't had any problems with it breaking or getting all over my car, but it's definitely not my favorite product either.
Denise F.
Review for: Creamy Natural more...
I like the compact mirrors it comes with great for on the go touchups,it's not good for oily skin it feels as though after it's been on a while it looks even more oilier,it has a natural finish but once it's been on a while looks packed on ,I would not buy again
Kristen D.
Newburgh, NY
is this worth the money?
Cassandra H.
Union City, CA
Has anyone tried this does it really work?
Shellie M.
I was sent this product to test and was not happy with the results at all. The product settled in my lines and accentuated my pores. I'm 32 so I don't have many lines but this instnd age rewind did the opposite. It made my skin look aged and more wrinkled and textured than what it actually is. I've never had an issue with foundation or powder before so I was surprised. But this was a total fail for me.
Jazmin D.
Pomona , CA
Does this powder work as well as the concealer?
Maria B.