Maybelline Instant Age Rewind® The Lifter Makeup

BY MAYBELLINE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Primer Smoothes Lines & Rough Texture. Get firmer, lifted skin instantly with Instant Age Rewind the lifter makeup.  The dual formula of primer plus lifting foundation also contains peptides, to firm skin while covering instantly.  Try the entire Instant Age Rewind collection from Maybelline® New York. .

• Is the foundation good for combination skin2 Answers
  • It is creamy? If need something like that's for my skin.2 Answers
  • Is it creamy or foamy? 2 Answers
Maybelline Instant Age Rewind®  The Lifter Makeup
Maybelline Instant Age Rewind® The Lifter Makeup
Cynthia M.
Goes in smooth and has been a great go to when my skin is super dry, really helps give me a smooth flawless look when my powder makes me look like a shriveled apple lol
Rachel O.
This is a great everyday quick foundation look. It’s super light on the skin but evens out my complexion so it looks super natural and doesn’t break me out. It has a Dewey finish and brightens up my face
Noor B.
Concord, CA
Let me start off by saying How I love Maybelline products! I bought it at Walmart I believe and ever since I started using this shade and also another (honey beige) and I was hooked! The coverage is amazing and the texture is creamy yet paste-y in a way that makes it the perfect duo! Perfect coverage, gives off a nice dew and glow which is super nice especially during summer time. Doesn't cake or crease which is something I always always look for in a foundation/BB cream/concealer. The packaging is super nice and very smart in a way that I don't have to squeeze the product off the bottle when it's almost finished pumping it out makes it so easy.
Getting to how long it stays on, it actually is long lasting and doesn't transfer or crease as I said earlier. I so so love it.
Danielle R.
Bountiful
For the price this foundation is amazing. i,m a super pale girl and it covers the large majority of all my imperfections obviously is theres a pea sized hill on your forehead you want to add a concealer with this but absolutely great stuff. it sets really well, but as always if you decide to add blush concealer etc etc, you're gonna want to add in a setting spray. sits over the top of your spf sunscreen well. heres a little before and after
Tori R.
Lafayette, IN
I really can't say that I like this product. While the packaging looks (somewhat) cool, the product becomes very hard to get out when it becomes empty. I also find that the foundation is far too cakey for my liking.

If you are seeking more of a lightweight foundation, I would not recommend this product.
Rachel S.
Lehi, UT
I have used half of this, and I think I am ready to finally toss it.
It feels really wet on my face and the coverage is not super great. I am not sure what the anti aging benefits are, but I have noticed if I could it close to my eyes they start to burn, which I don't really like in a foundation.
It doesn't wear too well, after a few hours I find it to look Cakey and doesn't stay put.
The price was good though, if it cost more I would rate it less. I wo t by again.
Noemi F.
Baldwin Park, CA
I have found that the best way to apply this foundation is with a dry beauty blender. This is a light coverage foundation and it looks like skin when applied to the face. I don't like the scent though. It smells like play dough on your face
Casie W.
LAFAYETTE, IN
Instant Age Rewind The Lifter Makeup, by Maybelline, Honey Beige, 1.0 FL OZ each is a really smooth foundation. I didnt really get it for the "age rewind" but, I do like the color blend. It was recommended by a friend and it has a really smooth on your skin look that makes it look as if you arent really wearing any make up at all.
Arrienne C.
Kissimmee, FL
For being a drugstore brand, I LOVE LOVE LOVE this foundation. It's gives you a smooth and even finish. The small con to me is that it takes forever to dry. But other than that I really love it. I would definitely buy again.
Jackie S.
Carpentersvle, IL
This foundation is pretty good the coverage is light to medium but it lays very nice on the face. It is not super sticky to touch but it does crease up on all lines no matter how you wear it. If you set the foundation if you wear powder no matter what it creases. But it does look really good for a short period of time.
Michelle M.
Is it creamy?
Sheryl J.
Fresno, CA
I have been thinking about trying the Age Rewind foundation. Is the primer necessary or will the makeup work just as good without it?
Amelia  W.
Burks Falls, ON
What is the consistency like? Does it have a strong scent? Does it cake or separate? It look interesting!
Kenya C.
Inkster, MI
Is it creamy or foamy?
Haydee F.
It is creamy? If need something like that's for my skin.

Maybelline Instant Age Rewind®  The Lifter Makeup