Maybelline Instant Age Rewind® The Lifter Makeup

BY MAYBELLINE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Primer Smoothes Lines & Rough Texture. Get firmer, lifted skin instantly with Instant Age Rewind the lifter makeup.  The dual formula of primer plus lifting foundation also contains peptides, to firm skin while covering instantly.  Try the entire Instant Age Rewind collection from Maybelline® New York. .

• Is the foundation good for combination skin2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Nicole M.
Nicole M.
Madera, CA
No pro didn't like this foundation at all. Too watery not flattering for me. I wanted to like it heard great things but just wasn't impressed. I have it here in my makeup drawer as a back up.i wouldn't recommend it. There's just so many other products out there that do so much more. If your a age renewing product I expect to look gorgeous! So I'm not impressed with this typical foundation
Rachel L.
Rachel L.
Lawrence, KS
I LOVE THIS STUFF. Its a little pricey for drug store makeup but well worth it if you cant afford to spend more. I do find that I have to reapply half way though the day, but that's just me. The best part about this product is that it pushes the makeup up from the bottom as you pump out the product! All foundations should have this standard! No more wasted product!
Ally M.
Ally M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I got this foundation at a local flea market for a dollar and it is not my shade at all. However, when looking at the ingredients I saw that the second ingredient was glycerin. (which is in primers) So when I used it under my foundation (there is no pigmentation in this) and it helped my makeup stay on longer! Don't recommend this, only as a primer though.
Sara B.
Sara B.
Richland, WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I personally am not a fan of the Maybelline Instant Age Rewind the Lifter Foundation. In my opinion there are a ton of much better foundations for a cheaper price. It did not have much coverage and it felt like i was putting paint on my face. I don't know about you but i work too darn hard for my money to be wasting it on products that are sub par.
Candace C.
Candace C.
Sedalia, MO
I Like this makeup but I wasn't really to impressed with its coverage. When looking for a makeup I want something that has plenty of coverage not something that is so watered with anti agents it wont even cover flaws. I thought having the two combined would help save a step in my morning routine but it really didn't.
I have used this product before I didn't like it a whole lot I used it on the go when I would be in a rush , I sort of stopped using it after a while . It's last for about 5 hours depending on your skin type , I wouldn't recommend for oily skin . Maybe in the future if my face is really dry I'll probably buy again
Michelle J.
Michelle J.
Louisville, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
Even though I'm 24 I have been using this because my aunt bought it and it was too light for her complexion but it works great and has a primer already in it, and it matches my skin and powder foundation perfectly so I don't have the makeup line.
Victoria P.
Victoria P.
Erie, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This Creamy Ivory Foundation goes on smooth and silky with leaving a rewind in your age! I recommend this foundation to anyone 30+ Or anyone under that experiencing wrinkles, Age marks or acne. I recommend this highly! Its a great concealer
Sabera Q.
Sabera Q.
Jamaica, NY
This product is smooth and does give great coverage but is not as great as some of Maybelline EOTHER foundations. However it still is a good lightweight product for everyday use in my opinion. And it is long lasting as well.
Alexandria C.
Alexandria C.
Dayton, OH
This is a great full coverage foundation very very creamy goes on good and very blend able with a damp beauty blender it says age rewind I'm only 15 so I don't have wrinkles yet lol but I Bealive it would cover any of that
Michelle M.
Michelle M.
Is it creamy?
Sheryl J.
Sheryl J.
Fresno, CA
I have been thinking about trying the Age Rewind foundation. Is the primer necessary or will the makeup work just as good without it?
Kenya C.
Kenya C.
Inkster, MI
Is it creamy or foamy?
Brenda S.
Brenda S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is the foundation good for combination skin
Haydee F.
Haydee F.
Beauty Junkie Expert
It is creamy? If need something like that's for my skin.