Maybelline Instant Age Rewind® SPF 18 Cream Foundation

Buy Maybelline Foundations - Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Cream Foundation SPF 18 Cocoa (Dark 3)

Es buena para piel con acné ?
Do these crack and get chunky after a while?
Do these crack and get chunky after a while?
Start your review of Maybelline Instant Age Rewind® SPF 18 Cream Foundation!
How would you rate this product?
8 days ago
I was not very satisfied with this product it is supposed to be an anti-aging and I feel like all it did was make my wrinkles stand out even more I would not purchase this again I was very disappointed
9 days agoNowata , OK
This Stuff is Amazing! It really blues lines and it feels soft on the skin. I haven’t been able to put it down. It’s my new go to foundation. I do feel younger and I look good in the mirror. I really love the pump much better than a roll on.
5 months ago
Purchased at: Walmart
O TO THE M TO THE G! I ADORE this makeup! It does exactly what it says and it makes my skin almost flawless! It’s the BEST foundation I’ve used and i will be purchasing it again!!Maybelline Instant Age Rewind® SPF 18 Cream Foundation
a year agoBaton Rouge
Purchased at: CVS
Good coverage, but it definitely felt cakey and thick on my skin. To be fair, I wasn't the most proficient user when I used it, so possibly my application was the problem.
2 years agoGroveland, FL
Maybelline Instant Age Rewind® SPF 18 Cream Foundation uploaded by Krysti G.
Ive been using this line of makeup for 2 years now. Foundation was really hard for me to find because i needed full coverage but i didn't want that cakey look. I also have combination skin. I purchased the maybelline instant age rewind foundation for combo/oil skin in light and it is amazing. It goes on smooth, stays on all day, and its also buildable.
3 years agoRichardson , TX
I love that this foundation provides so many benefits in one product. Anti-aging, SPF, and great coverage... Who could ask for more from a product? In my opinion it works just as well as the department store brands but at a drugstore price. I would definitely recommend this product and many more of the Maybelline line! Great brand!
3 years agoBurlington, WI
I think it is great for a fountain and I love that it has SPF18 in it but as for an instant age rewind I didn't see much difference. I did like how small it is so I can have it in my on the go makeup bag. It had a nice matte finish and would recommend it to people for a basic cheap fountain.
2 years agoFOUNTAIN INN, SC
I started using the Age Rewind concealer when I saw it in a video by Tati. I was so pleased with the way it blended that I decided to give the foundation a try as well. For days that I need a good coverage, but I know I won't be out all day, I go to these products. The Age Rewind products offer great coverage for a third of the.cost of high end makeup. And no break outs. For me, I call that a bug win!
3 years agoReyno , AR
I like the coverage and shade of this foundation and I was very pleased with the way it covers stays on well in comparison to other high end foundation. I own it is a very good quality. I was surprised to see that. I would recommend this to friends and family. Price is great.
2 years agoRacine, WI
I absolutely adore how this looks on the skin! It blends in really nice, and looks like it isn't even there! I do prefer this foundation for the colder months though because it seems to move around a bit too much for Summer. Definitely worth a go!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...