BY MAYBELLINE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Buy Maybelline Foundations - Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Cream Foundation SPF 18 Cocoa (Dark 3)

Kimberly T.
Bravo! Bravo Maybelline! You have unlocked the key to evaluating your brands to new consumers. They did this by paying attention to to public. The public that come in countless array of shades and colors. Thank for making a foundation that is not only in my shade but has a very high end feel. It is comparable to a MAC studio fix as far how smooth the product applies and provides full coverage while using very little product. I'm only suggestion would be that this foundation is runny and you do not offer any pump or applicator. If one was offered I truly believe that this product could be sold in higher end markets. High pigments, smooth with no streaky, leaves te skin feeling breathable. A name you can respect that has been around for years. Maybelline you get an "A" from me.

Robin P.
Mount Eden, KY
I generally don't wear a lot of makeup, but when I do, I want it to stay put, look natural, and blend in with my own skin color. I mean, really, who wants to look like they painted their face on?? Maybelline Instant Age Cream Foundation fits all of must have reasons for wearing foundation. It is light and airy, meaning you don't feel like you have a mask on, the coverage is amazing, and best of all, it's affordable! I do have to change the color throughout the year because of my real skin color changing due to sun exposure, but there is enough choices that I am always able to find the right match.
Misty M.
Wartburg, TN
My friend purchased this foundation. She bought a shade kind of light and it was summer so she had gotten a tan as well so it was too light for her. She gave it to me. It was great. It covered very well without feeling heavy. I went to the store with intentions of buying that brand when I ran out. The foundation I usually purchased was quite a bit cheaper. So sometimes I splurge and use this on special days and wear my other on the norm.
Eu não sou um estranho quando se trata de cosméticos e fundações ... Eu descobri recentemente Maybelline Rewind instantâneo após anos de usar apenas marcas caras que pensam que eles eram melhores. Isto tornou-se o meu Santo Graal de fundações! Eu não preciso de corretivo ao usar este. Estou espantado com a cobertura e levantá-lo dá a minha pele perto de 60 anos. Eu recommendo este produto e foram a compra de múltiplos para o meu arsenal.
Caryn C.
Edinburg, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Maybelline is one of my favorite makeup brands. They make a few great concealers but for some reason i did not like this one 😞 It didn't give coverage i was looking for. I tried it with and without primer but it just wouldn't blend well. I wish i could like this product but unfortunately... No 😞 My opinions on this product are my own. I was not compensated or given product to review.
Alysha L.
GOLDTHWAITE, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use this I'm the shade" creamy natural 200" it blends so nicely I sometimes I forget I even wearing it!.it covers my read cheeks and its not cakey at all definitely 5 stars its definitely worth it! The formula is amazing and I will continue to by I love Maybelline💗
I bought this thinking is was going to be way to dark and it matched me perfectly! 👍👍👍
jessica B.
Great Drugstore Foundation!! Good Price. I LOVE The Instant Age Rewind Concealer...
It All Has To Do With What Type Of Skin You Have... Is It Oily? Dry? Aging? I Would Say This Is Good For Aging Skin, Used With A Beauty Blender. DEF Get The Matching Concealer! I Am Pretty Sure It Is Maybelline's #1 Seller.
-xx's Jessica YouTube: BostonBarbieDoll
Saima S.
Jackson Hts, NY
Not my color, but review would have been the same nonetheless. I bought this product in that weird packaging similar to that of the Instant Age Rewind concealer. I hated the packaging. The sponge is so unhygienic, you are literally pushing bacteria onto your face everyday. The foundation itself isn't that great. Not even longlasting.
Wendy C.
Clarksville, MI
I was very excited to purchase this since I am an older woman with mature skin. But after a couple uses I noticed that my skin was beginning to break out. That may not happen to everyone. So the coverage is very good. And I wish my skin was adaptable to this make up. I do recommend it but no there's a possibility of breakouts
Tabitha S.
CANTON, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
This foundations is surprisingly really nice. It has great coverage without being too thick and flaky. It is hard to find a foundation that allows for good coverage without getting cake-y and weird once you set with powder. This one is nice and light and I have been able to find matches during winter and summer.
Erica T.
Corcoran, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
How is the coverage on this foundation? Is it worth the price?
Candy C.
Shawnee, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
How well does this work and does it feel caked on?
Katie D.
Monroe Twp, NJ
Do they still make the foundation in porcelain ivory? It's 1, the lightest color I believe. I can never find it in stores anymore.
Melissa S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
What color looks best on you?
Heidi V.
How many maybelline bases are there?