BY MAYBELLINE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Buy Maybelline Foundations - Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Cream Foundation SPF 18 Cocoa (Dark 3)

Brooke D.
Tarpon Springs
This is my main cream foundation and the coverage is amazing!! I’ve considered other foundations, however this one is so great for the price. It’s easy to apply, extremely lightweight, and I would recommend this product to others.
Theresa A.
I picked up this foundation in the drugstore on an impulse buy I am embarrassed to admit mainly for the packaging. It was cute and I wanted to try another foundation. I would say this foundation is average. I didn’t notice any of the age rewind effects that were advertised. It was a good base for my make up but it did look a little cakey and there are other foundations that I like better.
Jessy C.
This product is amazing and I would continue buying it however it is also very affordable and it is very easy to find at any local store of your. This is a product that many people don’t think about as a brand to use but people should give things a try because it can really change your way of thinking ☺️ this product is so nice and helps ur skin very much I love their products and makeup 💄
Krysti G.
Groveland, FL
Ive been using this line of makeup for 2 years now. Foundation was really hard for me to find because i needed full coverage but i didn't want that cakey look. I also have combination skin. I purchased the maybelline instant age rewind foundation for combo/oil skin in light and it is amazing. It goes on smooth, stays on all day, and its also buildable.
Tabatha P.
Dallas, TX
I love that this foundation provides so many benefits in one product. Anti-aging, SPF, and great coverage... Who could ask for more from a product? In my opinion it works just as well as the department store brands but at a drugstore price. I would definitely recommend this product and many more of the Maybelline line! Great brand!
Brandi S.
Burlington, WI
I think it is great for a fountain and I love that it has SPF18 in it but as for an instant age rewind I didn't see much difference. I did like how small it is so I can have it in my on the go makeup bag. It had a nice matte finish and would recommend it to people for a basic cheap fountain.
Jessica A.
FOUNTAIN INN, SC
I started using the Age Rewind concealer when I saw it in a video by Tati. I was so pleased with the way it blended that I decided to give the foundation a try as well. For days that I need a good coverage, but I know I won't be out all day, I go to these products. The Age Rewind products offer great coverage for a third of the.cost of high end makeup. And no break outs. For me, I call that a bug win!
Brenda G.
Reyno , AR
I like the coverage and shade of this foundation and I was very pleased with the way it covers stays on well in comparison to other high end foundation. I own it is a very good quality. I was surprised to see that. I would recommend this to friends and family. Price is great.
Molly A.
Racine, WI
I absolutely adore how this looks on the skin! It blends in really nice, and looks like it isn't even there! I do prefer this foundation for the colder months though because it seems to move around a bit too much for Summer. Definitely worth a go!
Heather S.
Odon, IN
I really enjoy Maybelline's Instant Age Rewind line. I use the foundation and the concealer. The foundation has decent coverage and doesn't make me look to made up. Not much is needed and it's easy to apply. Would definitely recommend!
Erica T.
Corcoran, CA
How is the coverage on this foundation? Is it worth the price?
Alisha L.
Chatham, Ontario
Would this product be good to use on sensitive skin?
Candy C.
Shawnee, OK
How well does this work and does it feel caked on?
cerah k.
Oakland, CA
What does this foundation feel like on one's skin?
Heidi V.
How many maybelline bases are there?

back