BY MAYBELLINE

This anti-aging liquid foundation is infused with goji berry, caffeine, and SPF 18 to visibly firm skin and even skin tone and texture.

• is this as good or better than the Age Rewind concealer? 7 Answers
  • I recommend this product? I am 20 years old but I have some lines...2 Answers
  • Does this make your face shiny or do they have a matte one?7 Answers
Ky M.
Ky M.
After seeing so many videos of people using this as an under eye concealer and falling in love with how it seemed to glide on effortlessly, I went for it. I ended up getting the neutralizer shade since everything else looked super pink for my yellow undertone skin. I'm normally an NC-35 but I'm lighter right now.. I'm the palest I've been in a long time and the shade was just too light for me. However the most disappointing thing was how poorly this blended out. I used a little mini brush like I usually do with under eye concealer but it looked HORRIBLE. Extremely patchy and clung to dry scaliness I didn't even know I had. Next time I used a beauty blender and it looked ok for a few minutes but when I looked closer later it still looked gross. And paired with a powder on top...forget it. Bad bad.
Amber K.
Amber K.
IAEGER, WV
Review for: Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Liquid Foundation
This foundation is AMAZING and the price is on point! I alternate between Estée Lauder Double Wear and this, and honestly, I can't tell the difference in the final product. I have OILY skin but with primer, this lasts all day and the coverage is phenomenal. It makes me really hesitant to shell out the big bucks on designer foundations; it is really that good! I think it would work well for all skin types!
GOLDTHWAITE, TX
I bought this product at Burke's Outlet I love it I would definitely recommend it to anyone it doesn't dry out my skin it's definitely a light weight formula for your skin I would definitely buy again but it's a bit pricey but I got mine on sale for $3 compared to the price of 11.99! And it's very easy to blend in and build with I can't Even tell I'm wearing it!
Definitely two thumbs up😉
Jessica I.
Jessica I.
Mooresville, NC
Review for: Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Liquid Foundation
I. LOVE. THIS. FOUNDATION. I am seriously obsessed I won't switch my foundation from this and I used it since I was in high school and I've been graduated for 3 years now. I won't change either, I love the coverage, it doesn't make me break out its not runny so you don't have to pack a lot on, it covers all of my acne scars and doesn't feel heavy. I love love love it!!
shivana B.
shivana B.
Coral Springs, FL
Review for: Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Liquid Foundation
CREAMY THICK COVERAGE , MEDIUM TO FULL COVERAGE BUILABLE , FIRST TIME USE3R AND EXCEEDS EXPECCTATIONS I HAVE OLIVE SKIN , MATCHES SKIN TONE WELL ,, COVERS BLEMISH , HYPERPIGMENTAATION , AND DARK SPOTS FULLY BUT ONLY PARTIALLY HIDES WRINKLES , SOME STILL SHOW THROUGH BUT BETTER THAN OTHER PRODUCTS CLAIMING TO HIDE WRINKLES , LAST LONG , WILL RECOMEMDD AND REPURCHASE
Luann B.
Luann B.
Taylors, SC
Review for: Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Liquid Foundation
Decided to give this foundation a try. It did not go well. I felt like the shade was not correct, I picked the lightest one they offer because I am very pale. The foundation clung to any hair on my face. I don't think I am a hairy person but this made me look like one. It also clung to any dry patches I had. Overall I felt it was a mess. Will not purchase again.
Savannah H.
Savannah H.
Review for: Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Liquid Foundation
I am nearly 30, & lines are starting to appear, this is one of the only products that does not cake up into the fine lines you may have, the bottle is nice and light weight, I take this with me where ever I go, I know it will stay on all day too, I get a lot of compliments when wearing this product, & even get carded when buying wine ! Highly recommend this.
Ariel K.
Ariel K.
Orlando, FL
Review for: Instant Age Rewind Liquid Foundation Normal To Dry Tan
Okay ladies I know everyone always looks for an amazing foundation! Well let's just say I've found my match! I've used NYX, Urban Decays, etc.. and maybelline is the BEST drug store foundation out there you could buy! When you put it on your face doesn't feel heavy what's so ever & it matches skin complexion amazingly! Definitely will recommend 100%!
Talia F.
Talia F.
Harrisonburg, VA
Review for: Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Liquid Foundation
The coverage is great if you want full coverage because of your age or have a lot of acne. Personally, it isn't my favorite since I have pretty clear skin and prefer a very matte look and it's more oily than most. It also has a scent to it. Overall I probably won't buy again but I do think it would be a great option for others!
GOLDTHWAITE, TX
Review for: Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Liquid Foundation
I have no complaints about this product I love it so much! My skin looks flawless!
I set it with powder if I feel it getting a little oily.. but usually it doesn't happen!
On a plus side it looks more natural then other foundation i have tried.. its definitely a full coverage! I recommend it to anyone and everyone!!
Kassi B.
Kassi B.
Coachella, CA
I know a lot of people love the concelar version of this but how's the foundation?
Lea H.
Lea H.
Does this make your face shiny or do they have a matte one?
sadie d.
sadie d.
Ottawa, IL
is this as good or better than the Age Rewind concealer?
Deidre C.
Deidre C.
brampton, ON
Is this good for people with dry skin?
Apollonia Z.
Apollonia Z.
Delano, CA
What is the best primer to use with this foundation?