BY MAYBELLINE

Skin looks instantly transformed and a subtle pink tint delivers a youthful glow!

• Dimethicone

May Contain:

• CI 73360 Red 30
  • CI 77492/Iron Oxides

Maybelline Instant Age Rewind® Primer Skin Transformer
  • "this feels a lot like maybelline baby skin primer. i try not to use a lot or it feels greasy. it does make my skin feel really soft and let's me blend my makeup really good. i would recommend this product. i would buy again. i found it at walmart for around $10 so it's really affordable." in 67 reviews
Kanisha L.
canton
This is one of my favorite primer to use for a night out. It helps hiding pores and a great sun protector. Makes skin very smooth and helps foundation blend into skin so perfect. I would definitely recommend this primer.
Nichelle L.
I think this primer is good if you don't plan to wear a lot of foundation. It does a good job of filling in fine lines but applying too much product on top of it causes problem areas to stand out more, in my opinion. Sometimes I wear it without any foundation and I actually prefer it better that way. Additionally, when I don't put anything else on my face it lasts all day. I only use a small amount (less than tbe size of a pea) and don't need to reapply it.
jenny t.
Zanesville, OH
This feels a lot like Maybelline baby skin primer. I try not to use a lot or it feels greasy. It does make my skin feel really soft and let's me blend my makeup really good. I would recommend this product. I would buy again. I found it at Walmart for around $10 so it's really affordable.
Vivian S.
Palo Alto , CA
This is one of my favorite drugstore concealers. It really works wonders for your under eyes to me it seems that the creamy formula hydrates the eyes as it covers the imperfections. Also a little goes a long way for this primer. It comes with a sponge applicator on the tip but I take that off (wastes a lot of product) I place the product on a brush and apply it to my under eye and other areas of my face.
Laci R.
Pineville, LA
I remember searching this before I bought it & it was just awesome to see how smooth it made the back of my hand. My lines & wrinkles instantly went away. I used this product until the last drop. The only thing I will say that isn't the best, is it made my face oily and my foundation just kind of sat on top of it, it never really sank in or anything. In the end, my glam looks looked a bit cakey.
Angie D.
Anniston, Al
I absolutely love this!! My number one go-to in my make up bag!! I use this even when I don't wear any makeup. It makes my face feel silly smooth and all around looks smooth and radiant. I have recommend this product to several of my friends and they too love this.
Morgan R.
Burbank, CA
I just bought this product recently and have used it a couple times. Im not huge into the silicone primers but this one is by far the best I have used. It goes on smooth not greasy and fills and blurs my pores. It sits really nice on my face under my makeup as well.
Denis S.
This first one I love because it disguises the appearance of the age, minimizing the lines of expression and filling the spaces that are in my face, besides that it contributes to the skin leaving it fresh and ready for a great makeup that can last you hours, I recommend it For those days that you want to look perfect in an event.
Lori B.
Phoenix, AZ
This is one of the best primers I have ever used. Why is no longer available in stores? Makes me sad. Price was good, product was good and I see more and more of this line leaving drug stores. Please don't take these away. They work amazing. new is not always better!
Leticia W.
Castroville, TX
I ABSOLUTELY Love This Face Primer...I've been using it for a year, and as a 52 y.o. Woman who has medium sized pores and am starting to get fine lines...This blurs away all of my imperfections and leaves my face feeling so Smooth & Silky...I LOVE IT, LOVE IT, LOVE IT! ~Glama 💋
Amy L.
Lafayette, LA
Is this a good primer?
Bailey T.
Newark, DE
Does anyone know if this is a pore-filler or a pore minimizer/blurrer. There's a huge difference.
Gabriela S.
Is this primer smooth or chunky?
Briana G.
Montreal, QC
Is this good for dry skin?
Melissa M.
Pinon Hills, CA
I've been looking at reviews for primers and they can get kinda confusing with everyone's opinions. I have larger pores that my makeup sinks into, will this prevent makeup from doing that?

back