BY MAYBELLINE

Skin looks instantly transformed and a subtle pink tint delivers a youthful glow!

• Dimethicone

May Contain:

• CI 73360 Red 30
  • CI 77492/Iron Oxides

Buy on Walmart*
  • "this feels a lot like maybelline baby skin primer. i try not to use a lot or it feels greasy. it does make my skin feel really soft and let's me blend my makeup really good. i would recommend this product. i would buy again. i found it at walmart for around $10 so it's really affordable." in 67 reviews
marcella B.
I love this stuff, it is my favorite primer. It also is sold out. Out of stock. And don't seem like it will be coming back. Out off all my primers. This one does the job the vest. Smooths all lines. Fills in any pours. And makes you look so much younger. Love it.
Leah V.
Murfreesboro, TN
Even when I have to wear a cheap foundation this primer helps give my make up a nice finish. When our first feel the texture it will feel greasy but once you apply it to your skin it will feel silky smooth. This is a nice alternative to expensive brands.
n/a n.
I always use primer. This by far is one of my favorites. It helps hides my pores. It's very natural looking. This is a great product to use. I always have to go back and buy it, and I will keep buying it. Very good product to use for every day things.
Paige S.
My go to drug store product for using under my eyes. This definitely improves the look of my skin and it easily blends so that I can use it in conjunction with other makeup I have. It is reasonably priced and regularly stocked so you can always find it.
Kate M.
Chesterton, IN
This definitely makes pores disappear amd skin super smooth, but it is very silicone-y. It makes my foundation bead up near my nose, and I get a little shiny after a few hours. Great if you are in a pinch, but there are better options out there.
Whitney S.
Qulin, MO
I have used this product once in the past. I really liked how it felt on my skin. I have combination skin on my face and it made it smooth to apply makeup. It does not have sun protection. I think it gives more of a shimmer. I most likely will not buy again just because of the price.
Brionna H.
Mertztown, PA
Ive never used face primer before. My friend told me about this product and I decided to try it and for never using a primer before I love this brand and product. It helped with keeping my makeup on all day and keeping my face less oily.
Shas f.
lindenhurst, NY
I like the way it makes my face feel. It feels so silk and gives a rose color tint on my face. It didn’t work that well for my face as a primer. I gave it to my mother, she enjoys it and uses it often. Not bad for the price
Makenzie T.
This product works well as a primer. It smooths out your skin and gives you a glow. One thing I dislike about this product is the way it feels. On your skin it feels kind of oily and not matifying, which I prefer.
Kendal P.
Fowler
This primer is very lightweight and very effective in priming my skin before applying makeup. It smells incredible and is very long lasting, 12 hours at least. It feels natural on the skin. I would highly recommend
Gabriela S.
Is this primer smooth or chunky?
Bailey T.
Newark, DE
Does anyone know if this is a pore-filler or a pore minimizer/blurrer. There's a huge difference.
Melissa M.
Pinon Hills, CA
I've been looking at reviews for primers and they can get kinda confusing with everyone's opinions. I have larger pores that my makeup sinks into, will this prevent makeup from doing that?
Ezgi K.
Maple, ON
I have combination of oily and dry skin, is it worth trying?
Briana G.
Montreal, QC
Is this good for dry skin?