BY MAYBELLINE

Skin looks instantly transformed and a subtle pink tint delivers a youthful glow!

• Dimethicone

May Contain:

• CI 73360 Red 30
  • CI 77492/Iron Oxides

Buy on Walmart*
  • "this feels a lot like maybelline baby skin primer. i try not to use a lot or it feels greasy. it does make my skin feel really soft and let's me blend my makeup really good. i would recommend this product. i would buy again. i found it at walmart for around $10 so it's really affordable." in 67 reviews
Amanda T.
Pittsburgh, PA
I am in love with this product!! Nothing would cover my dark under eye circles so I gave this a try. It covers any blemishes that I have and makes my eyes appear lighter. It finishes well and does not make your skin feel oily. I am using it right now but will have to buy more when I run out.
Mandi K.
Battle Creek, MI
I've been using this primer for about 3 months it is so smooth and creamy, it leaves a satin dewy finish on ur face if u have oily prone skin I wouldn't recommend this primer, it dose hide texture pretty well.
Lucia A.
This primer I started using about a month ago and I really like it so far. It's control my oily zone. It's not too matted as I would like it to be but it's very pleasing to my skin. I will definitely buy it again.
Tamara Z.
This primer leaves your skin feeling smooth and soft . Although I would be careful about the type of face makeup you use because it might cling to dry patches . Additionally, the primer works great with my concealer last 8+ hours. If you have oily skin make sure to set the primer in order to reduce shine.
Claire S.
I absolutely love this product. It has great coverage and it's a natural finish. It's very affordable and found at local drug stores. It blends out so well expect the sponge to apply was hard to use after a certain number of tries. I would definitely recommend it!
marcella B.
I love this stuff, it is my favorite primer. It also is sold out. Out of stock. And don't seem like it will be coming back. Out off all my primers. This one does the job the vest. Smooths all lines. Fills in any pours. And makes you look so much younger. Love it.
Leah V.
Murfreesboro, TN
Even when I have to wear a cheap foundation this primer helps give my make up a nice finish. When our first feel the texture it will feel greasy but once you apply it to your skin it will feel silky smooth. This is a nice alternative to expensive brands.
n/a n.
I always use primer. This by far is one of my favorites. It helps hides my pores. It's very natural looking. This is a great product to use. I always have to go back and buy it, and I will keep buying it. Very good product to use for every day things.
Paige S.
My go to drug store product for using under my eyes. This definitely improves the look of my skin and it easily blends so that I can use it in conjunction with other makeup I have. It is reasonably priced and regularly stocked so you can always find it.
Whitney S.
Qulin, MO
I have used this product once in the past. I really liked how it felt on my skin. I have combination skin on my face and it made it smooth to apply makeup. It does not have sun protection. I think it gives more of a shimmer. I most likely will not buy again just because of the price.
Gabriela S.
Is this primer smooth or chunky?
Bailey T.
Newark, DE
Does anyone know if this is a pore-filler or a pore minimizer/blurrer. There's a huge difference.
Melissa M.
Pinon Hills, CA
I've been looking at reviews for primers and they can get kinda confusing with everyone's opinions. I have larger pores that my makeup sinks into, will this prevent makeup from doing that?
Ezgi K.
Maple, ON
I have combination of oily and dry skin, is it worth trying?
Briana G.
Montreal, QC
Is this good for dry skin?