BY MAYBELLINE

Skin looks instantly transformed and a subtle pink tint delivers a youthful glow!

• Dimethicone

May Contain:

• CI 73360 Red 30
  • CI 77492/Iron Oxides

Maybelline Instant Age Rewind® Primer Skin Transformer
  • "this feels a lot like maybelline baby skin primer. i try not to use a lot or it feels greasy. it does make my skin feel really soft and let's me blend my makeup really good. i would recommend this product. i would buy again. i found it at walmart for around $10 so it's really affordable." in 67 reviews
Rocquell A.
Stamford
This product does the job!!. My skin is combination skin, but more so on the oil side and I struggle to find a primer to hold my oil in. This is a good drug store primer that will hold your face together. You won’t be shining at the end of the night.
🎬Aspiring A.
I have not use this primer yet but I have used a lot of products and the age rewind series and I have love them I cannot wait to try out this primer and I’m pretty sure it will be amazing from what I have heard it is and I definitely recommend it
Brittanie C.
Orem, UT
This primer is so light and makes my skin feel so soft after using. It has a little bit of shimmer in it, not too much, but enough to brighten up the skin. It does feel easy to come off, which can be good when you wash your face, but not so great when you want long lasting primer on a hot day. Overall, it is good though!
Sam D.
Eugene
This is a silicone primer, which aren’t typically my favorite, but I haven’t had any issues with layering foundations. I do not feel that this product prolongs my makeup, but the price isn’t going to break the bank if you prefer silicone primers.
Jessica L.
Honestly I do not use too much of drug store brands. Not that I am bragging but I am fortunate enough to be provide with good products. So if you ask me how this product worked, I would not be able to to remember or answer!!
Kasey S.
Birmingham, AL
I really like how this primer smooths the texture of my skin, all the while keeping my pores minimal. It’s a great product and has a really good price. It is easy to finals at most drug stores, Walmart’s and targets!
Sierra S.
Fayetteville
Although it’s really similar to the poreless primer from benefit, it leaves the skin kind of oily. It isn’t that expensive so it is okay for the price but it doesn’t really do what I would like.
Rosamerica B.
Kissimmee, FL
I have been using this product for more that 1 year. I love the way it glides on. It smooths, transforms and hydrates my skin.
The only bad that now is really hard to find it.
Jenny A.
Mt Sterling, KY
I am in love love with Instant Age Rewind. I use this along with the concealer and it's magic. Seriously helps my under dark circles and makes the skin appear to be smootj
Donna F.
Seal Beach
This is by far the best primer I have found.  However, it is VERY difficult to find.  Most places I have found (Amazon, Wal-Mart are either out of stock ... AND have it priced @ $20-$40).  I have written to Maybelline to find out what is going on and they responded that they would "investigate' this for me.  This was 2 weeks ago and I have not heard from them since.

Here is the response from Maybelline:
Good Afternoon,
Due to a huge percentage of customers purchasing the product and making a lot of revenue.  Distributors decided to rise the price to attempt to make more money for the company.  After a certain amount of time prices drop to more reasonable, and more affordable amounts.

We hope this was helpful
Amy L.
Lafayette, LA
Is this a good primer?
Bailey T.
Newark, DE
Does anyone know if this is a pore-filler or a pore minimizer/blurrer. There's a huge difference.
Gabriela S.
Is this primer smooth or chunky?
Briana G.
Montreal, QC
Is this good for dry skin?
Melissa M.
Pinon Hills, CA
I've been looking at reviews for primers and they can get kinda confusing with everyone's opinions. I have larger pores that my makeup sinks into, will this prevent makeup from doing that?

back