BY MAYBELLINE

Skin looks instantly transformed and a subtle pink tint delivers a youthful glow!

• Dimethicone

May Contain:

• CI 73360 Red 30
  • CI 77492/Iron Oxides

Buy on Walmart*
  • "this feels a lot like maybelline baby skin primer. i try not to use a lot or it feels greasy. it does make my skin feel really soft and let's me blend my makeup really good. i would recommend this product. i would buy again. i found it at walmart for around $10 so it's really affordable." in 67 reviews
Eileen S.
Honestly this was actually the first primer I ever used once I started getting into makeup it was cheap affordable and it got the job done and I used this for actually quiet some time and what I also loved about it besides the formula, was how little I need and how long it actually last. Highly recommend this for anyone that's looking for an affordable great primer.
Jessica D.
Jacksonville, FL
I use to only use this and I loved it before I discovered bare minerals. This is a great product and I actually had forgotten about it. May get some and start using it again.
Ana E.
Fort Wayne, IN
This product has lasted me a very long time. It is a matte primer with a cool texture. It says it is good for aging but I am young and don’t have that problem, but still works great for me. It has a mild blurring affect on blemishes.
Brittanie  .
Orem, UT
This primer is so light and makes my skin feel so soft after using. It has a little bit of shimmer in it, not too much, but enough to brighten up the skin. It does feel easy to come off, which can be good when you wash your face, but not so great when you want long lasting primer on a hot day. Overall, it is good though!
Ashley M.
Oviedo, FL
When I bought this, I got it for the soul purpose of just being a good primer. And it does exactly that. It feels so smooth and glides easily on your face. It’s inexpensive and doesn’t feel heavy on the skin
Rosamerica B.
Kissimmee, FL
I have been using this product for more that 1 year. I love the way it glides on. It smooths, transforms and hydrates my skin.
The only bad that now is really hard to find it.
Nichelle L.
I think this primer is good if you don't plan to wear a lot of foundation. It does a good job of filling in fine lines but applying too much product on top of it causes problem areas to stand out more, in my opinion. Sometimes I wear it without any foundation and I actually prefer it better that way. Additionally, when I don't put anything else on my face it lasts all day. I only use a small amount (less than tbe size of a pea) and don't need to reapply it.
jenny t.
Zanesville, OH
This feels a lot like Maybelline baby skin primer. I try not to use a lot or it feels greasy. It does make my skin feel really soft and let's me blend my makeup really good. I would recommend this product. I would buy again. I found it at Walmart for around $10 so it's really affordable.
Vivian S.
Palo Alto , CA
This is one of my favorite drugstore concealers. It really works wonders for your under eyes to me it seems that the creamy formula hydrates the eyes as it covers the imperfections. Also a little goes a long way for this primer. It comes with a sponge applicator on the tip but I take that off (wastes a lot of product) I place the product on a brush and apply it to my under eye and other areas of my face.
Laci R.
Pineville, LA
I remember searching this before I bought it & it was just awesome to see how smooth it made the back of my hand. My lines & wrinkles instantly went away. I used this product until the last drop. The only thing I will say that isn't the best, is it made my face oily and my foundation just kind of sat on top of it, it never really sank in or anything. In the end, my glam looks looked a bit cakey.
Gabriela S.
Is this primer smooth or chunky?
Bailey T.
Newark, DE
Does anyone know if this is a pore-filler or a pore minimizer/blurrer. There's a huge difference.
Melissa M.
Pinon Hills, CA
I've been looking at reviews for primers and they can get kinda confusing with everyone's opinions. I have larger pores that my makeup sinks into, will this prevent makeup from doing that?
Ezgi K.
Maple, ON
I have combination of oily and dry skin, is it worth trying?
Briana G.
Montreal, QC
Is this good for dry skin?