BY MAYBELLINE

Skin looks instantly transformed and a subtle pink tint delivers a youthful glow!

• Dimethicone

May Contain:

• CI 73360 Red 30
  • CI 77492/Iron Oxides

Buy on Amazon*
  • "this feels a lot like maybelline baby skin primer. i try not to use a lot or it feels greasy. it does make my skin feel really soft and let's me blend my makeup really good. i would recommend this product. i would buy again. i found it at walmart for around $10 so it's really affordable." in 67 reviews
Brandy R.
Windsor, KY
This is also a great primer for the price!! It works for any combination of skins. My skin is kind of oily/dry too, and it works great! It’s also easily found! It’s only a few bucks and it works great. It fills in your fine lines and pores and keeps your makeup where it belongs. It lasts all day/night and goes on so smoothly. I got mine al Walmart, but you can find them in Dollar Generals and drug stores world wide. I would definitely recommend this primer, because it’s suitable for all skin types.
Rachael H.
I like this primer, but dont love it. It has a silicone base so it does fill in the pores, but it can also make my skin feel oily. I like that it is affordable and easy to find, but it is not my go to. Everything about it is "meh", not good, not really bad either. While I use it on occasion, it is not my go to nor will I be repurchasing it
Gloriaa 🌸.
Houston
This primer is really good for when you wanna do a simple short makeup look because for me personally i dont like it because it didnt last long within 5 hours. It blurred my pores for the first 4 hours but then it started to crack and crease which i didnt like.
Chan H.
Sacramento
Love this face primer! It goes on clear and it’s super smooth on the face. I love the consistency of it because it’s not too thick. It gives a super natural look no shimmer or anything. I would highly recommend this primer to others.
madison m.
Philadelphia, PA
Such a great drugstore primer! Comes with a decent amount of product for the price and is very long lasting on the skin.with one swipe all my fine lines and pores disappear! I would repurchase . Such a great drugstore option.
dalitza M.
dardanelle
Este producto de tan solo usarlo vez como no notas tanto la líneas de tu rostro, tapa los poros los boquetitos del rostro es suave y fácil de aplicar deberían comprarlo le baja unos cuantos añitos, de los s mejores !
Carlie H.
Buckley
I can't wait to try this!!!! I'm not a fan of wasting ...
So I'm going to finish up what I've been using for the last two months.. Not impressed with what I've been stuck using .. So I cannot wait to be able to buy this.. try it out hope for what I expect to be perfection and see what miraculous improvements and maybe a little bit of changes it can make on my face.. I'll definitely let you girls know how it works!!
Sarah C.
Douglasville, GA
Beautiful primer and perfect for more mature skin. Has a pink tint that gives you a youthful glow. I have oily skin and this does not make me more oily at all. This is a pretty big constant in my collection.
Eileen S.
Honestly this was actually the first primer I ever used once I started getting into makeup it was cheap affordable and it got the job done and I used this for actually quiet some time and what I also loved about it besides the formula, was how little I need and how long it actually last. Highly recommend this for anyone that's looking for an affordable great primer.
Jessica D.
Jacksonville, FL
I use to only use this and I loved it before I discovered bare minerals. This is a great product and I actually had forgotten about it. May get some and start using it again.
Briana G.
Montreal, QC
Is this good for dry skin?
Melissa M.
Pinon Hills, CA
I've been looking at reviews for primers and they can get kinda confusing with everyone's opinions. I have larger pores that my makeup sinks into, will this prevent makeup from doing that?
Ezgi K.
Maple, ON
I have combination of oily and dry skin, is it worth trying?
Ismary D.
Doral, FL
It's a good primer for oily skin? Or worth spending a little more and buy another primer?
GRECIA C.
What difference does this have with others?